Park Bo Young 박보영 • 朴寶英

StaRix

Park Bo-Young 박보영

Good Afternoon friends :) Just feeding the flame of LOVES:heart: for lovely and beautiful PBY. Waiting patiently for latest updates of her and good news too :love:.

Thank you @icemaiden21 for the videos :) It's never too greedy to watch her vids over and over again. I am one who never gets tired watching her, be it past or present, old or new,:blush: it always fresh to me. Thank you once again ....

• Like 4

On 7/24/2017 at 7:09 AM, willowmyst said:

I so sad one of my go to BY insta account seemed to have disappeared! Its @parkboyoungworld. She had a tumblr account as well. All if a sudden, her accounts gone. She posted lots of info about BY's early years, even some hard to find Bo young pre debut photos and info about BY during her early years as actress. I hope she (insta account) is ok. Sad loss for me since i love her posts on BY.

So, another weekend gone and no updates. Sigh. BY sure is teaching me the merits of patience.  :wub:

@willowmyst @parkboyoungworld seems to have deactivated the account. I really loved her pics. :bawling: good thing @silverlining0212 is still around. You're welcome @mei1209. Hope we find more videos and updates about her. :)

DFkN86GUIAIIzPJ.jpg

cto

btw, can anyone recommend where I can watch We Kid with English subs? I've only seen a few clips but not full episodes with subs. Thanks.

cto

• Like 5

BeFunky-Collage-cvr5-800x445-800x445.jpg

[RANK AND TALK] 3 Actresses with Beautiful Voice

3. Park Bo Young

Not many people know that the actress who plays in ‘Strong Woman Do Bong Soon’ has a good voice. In 2012, Park Bo Young filled the soundtrack of ‘A Werewolf Boy’ which he starred along actor Song Joong Ki. The title of the song that she sang was titled ‘My Prince’, and the beautiful mix of Park Bo Young’s voice with the soft tune made the song loved by many fans. In addition, in 2015, Park Bo Young also sang ‘Leave’, which was used as the soundtrack of her drama, ‘Oh My Ghost’.

Good Morning dear friends :blush:. Just wonder if this has been posted before. Stumbled upon this today:thumbsup:. Hope her next dramas will see them cast her musical talents too. I so missing her much now:o...

• Like 4

5 Actresses Who Were Born Under Strict Soldier Fathers

photo871363.jpg

photo871360.jpg

Park Bo-young's father was a Sergeant Major (Army), having served in the Korean army for 34 years. Last year, actress Park Bo-young attended his retirement. From an interview she mentioned that her family was very old-fashioned and traditional growing up, where she was not allowed to wear short shorts or skirts.

Source: http://www.hancinema.net/5-actresses-who-were-born-under-strict-soldier-fathers-108229.html

• Like 5

1 hour ago, hennybird said:

So...we've seen 3 different sightings connecting her to Jo Insung. Including the one @adqu just posted which is at Jo Insung's birthday. What does this mean? 

I don't think it means anything other than they're friends lol

I don't know the level of their friendship or how long they've been "going out" but their circle of (actors) friends is pretty much the same, so it makes total sense for them to hang out. Kwang Soo and Kim Ki Bang have been close to both BY and In Sung for YEARS, not to mention their association to other people like Song Joong Ki, Cha Tae Hyun, Lim Ju Hwan, etc. so them hanging was bound to happen eventually...

• Like 6

CLEAN ACTRESSES WITH "NO ANTI"

/ 3:36 AM
201703021939779618_58b80af6824e3_99_20170304093102.jpg

Naver - Osen: Park Bo Young · Park Shin Hye · Kim Ji Won · Nam Ji Hyun, Clean actresses with "NO Anti"

Source: Netizendrama

I just love reading the comments down there. She is truly lovable <3 like seriously, we might be dead due to her cuteness before we can figure out how to hate her >< 

On 7/28/2017 at 2:16 PM, adqu said:

I don't think it means anything other than they're friends lol

I don't know the level of their friendship or how long they've been "going out" but their circle of (actors) friends is pretty much the same, so it makes total sense for them to hang out. Kwang Soo and Kim Ki Bang have been close to both BY and In Sung for YEARS, not to mention their association to other people like Song Joong Ki, Cha Tae Hyun, Lim Ju Hwan, etc. so them hanging was bound to happen eventually...

True. I for one wouldn't mind shipping her with Jo In Sung even though they are years apart. lol. But I agree with @adqu. They are like 'Family friends' by association. Cha Tae Hyun has maintained father-daughter relationship with PBY, SJK worked with her on AWB and has been tagged as flower siblings with her in Running Man and they have maintained close friendship, LKS is also close to her and  seem to be her eating/drinking buddy and had worked with him in a movie, Collective Invention. Kim Ki Bang is also a close friend and they used to get spotted together eating with other friends. Jo In Sung is in that circle so it wouldn't be a surprise that he is also a drinking/eating buddy of PBY.

Article about PBY but its like a compilation of previous articles about her:

cto

http://www.harpersbazaar.com.sg/life/celebrities/bazaar-spotlight-meet-k-drama-cutie-pie-park-bo-young/

BAZAAR SPOTLIGHT: MEET THE K-DRAMA CUTIE PIE, PARK BO YOUNG

Park Bo-Young

Park Bo-Young

Park Bo-Young

Park Bo-Young

Park Bo-Young

Park Bo-Young

Park Bo-Young

Park Bo-Young

cto

I'm still waiting for her to do vlive before the month ends. I really hope she does vlive this weekend. :)

• Like 5

cto

We should change the script to "PBY, wherefore art thou, PBY?"

Our Bovely is really good in being a Ninja. Hope she does vlive soon as we are missing her so much. 

Here's another fanboy of our Bovely:

link: http://entertainment.toggle.sg/en/asianbuzz/photos/ben-wu-discloses-park-bo-young-is-my-type-9081720#slideshow-1

Ben Wu: Park Bo Young is my type

(Taipei July 31, 2017) Ben Wu attended a brand watch promotion conference today. He shared that the first gift he ever bought for a girlfriend was a branded watch.

"Young couples like matching items and you can't really go wrong with watches, so it's very suitable as a gift", he said.

Chinese Valentine's Day, which falls on August 28 this year, is around the corner. As a bachelor, Ben chuckled that his date will be with his work. "I will treat the female staff as my girlfriend on that day," he joked.

When talking about his type, Ben shyly said:"I like Korean actress Park Bo Young because she's really petite and cute."

• Like 7

My sweet lovely lady, we miss you so much. I was chatting with good friends and we all had an emo moment seeing IG posts of her. It's been so long. I suppose you are resting up to prepare for your next drama. 1 little vlive, even a short one, please??

Saw this and I teared up. Lol so dramatic, aren't I. That's what happens when you miss someone, after all. :(

ctoo

Edited by willowmyst
credit addendum
  • Like 4

Park Bo Young for CeCi Magazine Oct '15 Issue

Good Morning :heart:...Eo-di-ya???

Ottoke!!:cold_sweat:! Really, really wanna see you again. Don't go into hiding.. Don't you have work to do?? Projects, CFs, photoshoots...???  Where are you?..Come back on screen soon please :flushed:

• Like 4

EDIT: Oops, I didn't see it. ^

She just posted something on her Cafe... Some fan accounts on IG post transcripts of her posts sometimes, so I'm counting on them to report back to us lol :ph34r: 

I think she posted a picture, since there's a new one spreading through DCinside but I won't share it here because of her Cafe's rules. I can say it's really cute though :wub: 

• Like 6

HI friends:grin:. Thank you @lingx2for the info of the photo in her cafe. I saw her.. and yes she looks good and I think she is growing her hair long. Her fringe is long too and she is looking so beautiful :love: There is an indescribable prettiness in this photo. She is in checked top and jeans. My...She cover one eye with her hand and she ...Wah...so damn sexy:love:.. I love this photo of her.. Thank you once again for this good news of her latest photo:grin:

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, adqu said:

EDIT: Oops, I didn't see it. ^

She just posted something on her Cafe... Some fan accounts on IG post transcripts of her posts sometimes, so I'm counting on them to report back to us lol :ph34r: 

I think she posted a picture, since there's a new one spreading through DCinside but I won't share it here because of her Cafe's rules. I can say it's really cute though :wub: 

Is there any translation of her message on her cafe? The DC post only shared her photo and nothing else so I'm wondering whether she left any messages too :wub:

• Like 5