Park Bo Young 박보영 • 朴寶英

StaRix

Someone posted Bo Young's cuts from SDA:

I've seen some people, international and Korean, confused over who Ailee mentioned in her speech, Bo Young or Park Bo Gum. It seems BY heard her name and cheered but BG seemed confused? haha I actually think she was talking about BG but BY's reaction is still cute :lol: 

• Like 2

ahhhh she is sooo lovely!!! I missed the actual broadcast, even her vlive afterwards, so had to make do with posts and yt etc. She is gorgeous in this outfit! One would think being petite that any full length flowy dress would overwhelm her small frame but she looks fabulous. Love, love, love! 

I am so happy and proud of her winning this award. Ever humble in how she thanked everybody associated with the drama. She truly deserves to win, not only for being such a great actress, but also bearing in mind the injury she sustained (whether before or during the drama as there seem to be different versions of when injury truly occurred), she must have been in considerable pain. She is to be commended for continuing through with the filming, even potentially exacerbating the injury and all.

I hope she continues to do well with her therapy in the hospital and be safe when she starts her filming in October. I cannot wait to see her act again. Love her to bits !!!:wub:I just can't stop gushing!

Edited by willowmyst
paragraphing remains wonky!
  • Like 1

5 Korean Celebrities Who Suffered From Extremely Lonely Childhoods.

These five celebrities have had surprisingly lonely childhoods, despite their bright and bubbly personalities.

1. gugudan’s Sejeong

2. Wanna One’s Kang Daniel

4. Davichi’s Kang Minkyung

5. Yoo In Na

3. Park Bo Young

When Park Bo Young starred on Come to Play, she revealed that she was bullied by one of her classmates shortly after she debuted.

The host had asked her if there was anything she struggled with after having debuted while still in school, to which she explained that one of her classmates stuffed her desk drawer with a bunch of trash.

“I didn’t do anything to her, but one day I found my desk drawer full of trash.

I’m a person too, so my emotions go up and down, and at the time,

I really hated her.But after seeing people like her, I’ve been trying to smile more.”

— Park Bo Young

parkboyoung.jpg

Good Monday morning, Friends:blush:

Just wanna share how PBY was being bullied when she first started her acting career.It wasn't easy for her. Thanks to her perserverance and passion, we are able to see her today as a successful and beautiful actress. Wishing her all the best and a very bright future with a long way to go in her acting career. May she has many more supporters and fans who will love her personally truly and not of because of her male co-stars. She is really an living legend and her acting is one that we should truly acknowledged that she can act well..:thumbsup:

May you have a pleasant start of the week. Let's us all cheer her on and also to the smooth shooting of her new movie 'Your Wedding' to be commencing soon. :love:

• Like 1

Update on Your Wedding: hiring notices for lighting staff suggest that filming begins next monday (Sept 18)! If so, I find it weird that we haven't had an official announcement presenting the full cast yet. Maybe we'll hear something this week or the next...? 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, lingx2 said:

can you guys see the photo I posted? Soompi is acting weird lately :( or am I the only one facing the problem?

I can see it, but I agree--Soompi is acting very strange lately. I really dislike what they have done with the site. It makes it much more difficult to navigate. 

@icemaiden21 I can't know for sure but the talk going around is that her company did a contest on her Cafe and it seems some people were discontent with the results. She doesn't like adversity between her fans.

There has also been some discussions about her company in some other plataforms, with her contract about to expire, and almost everybody showing their dislike towards them. BY is known to read on discussion forums like DCinside every now and then, so I guess that's why she emphasized that she wouldn't be here without her company and for people to just support her through her work.

"There is something wrong but I can't tell you right now." If the translation is literal, I wonder what this means... 

I just hope that whatever it is, she doesn't let this whole thing haunt her right now. Filming starts next week, and she should go into that with a calm heart and a clear head :unsure: <3

• Like 1
  • Confused 1