Park Bo Young 박보영 • 朴寶英

StaRix

Good morning dear friends:love:. How is everyone doing on a beautiful Sunday...? 

Hope her smile cheers you all up .. :heart:...my love for her is increasingly daily..don't mind me :blush:.

Thank you for your understanding..great day ahead :kiss_wink:

Edited by mei1209
Picture
  • Like 2

[RANK AND TALK] 4 Female Stars Who Look Adorable With Short Hair

1. Park Bo Young

Park-Bo-Young.png

Park Bo Young is a 1990-born actress who just finished her last drama titled ‘Strong Woman Do Bong Soon’. Park Bo Young is usually known for her long hair that makes her look feminine. However, when she’s playing in the drama ‘Strong Woman Do Bong Soon’, she shows a new look with her short hair. Many fans complimented her new look because she looks cuter than ever before.

YES, I totally agree with this :blush:. She is already so cute in long hair not just feminine as we have seen in photo-shoots and OMG drama. She has totally swept me away in my support for her and I am really hoping she is gonna be a winner in the SDA 2017 this coming September. I am rooting her all the way and praying hard the best actress award goes to her :love:

Meanwhile, this year’s ‘Seoul Drama Award 2017’ will be held for the 12th time since it started in 2006. The event is a worldwide festival of TV dramas aimed at promoting dramas around the world. 266 dramas from 55 countries are on display this year, and the number of dramas this year tops the all-time record. The awards ceremony will be held on September 7, 2017 from 5.30 to 7.50 PM at KBS Hall Yeoido, Seoul and will be aired via KBS2 tv station.

Please join me in giving her the best wishes now and her future career advancements:thumbsup:..:blush:

A great Monday ahead , dear friends and supporters of Park Bo Young:heart:

Edited by mei1209
typo
  • Like 4

Hello...:blush:

#parkboyoung #mygirl

Yes...I am supporting strongly in this coming SDA 2017 Awards and hoping and praying hard she will win too...the Best Actress 2017 :) . Really missing her very much and let's all join hands and hearts to wish her all the best in this awards event and many more awards on the way for her too . It's been too quiet for her after SWDBS...and feeling empty...empty :( 

Also , hoping she will get to pose for some magazines posts too.. Seems quiet in photo shoots too :glasses:. Great Thursday, all friends :blush:...

• Like 3

:blush:Good Morning friends  ....

I am hoping that the Best Actress goes to PBY for this year SDA 2017 award this Sept 7th:thumbsup:. She deserves all the credit for SWDBS..  PD Lee too confirmed her hard work too.

Director Lee Hyung Min Thanks Park Bo Young And Park Hyung Sik For Their Work In “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon”

Park-Hyung-Sik-Park-Bo-Young-Lee-Hyung-Min-Ji-Soo.jpg

With JTBC’s “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon” recently ending on a high, the drama’s director, Lee Hyung Min, sat down to talk about working on the drama. 

Confessing that he had a feeling that the drama would do well, but never thought it would do as well as it did, Lee Hyung Min expressed his gratitude towards the main couple, Park Bo Young and Park Hyung Sik.

While talking about the praise the duo received for their chemistry and acting, he said, “I’m so grateful to both of them. I’m not trying to play favorites, but I’m especially grateful to Park Bo Young. I hope that ‘Strong Woman Do Bong Soon’ becomes a memorable production in her filmography.

With this interview from PD Lee, don't we agree PBY deserves to win the awards for her commitments and professionalism in her dramas. She has received not much attention unlike PHS after the drama ended, so,  I am especially for her to win and earn herself her rightful credits. She really should be recognised for her hard works and all the injuries she has incurred during filming, but she has endured all and strived on to finish filming. As we have seen her in 'bandages' on her wrists and ankle after the drama, I truly respect her and give her all my supports now and in the future too. :heart:

Shall we all join hands to give her our best wishes for the SDA 2017 on the 7th Sept 17.:thumbsup:. Fighting ...PARK BO YOUNG:love:

• Like 4

Sum up of her fancafe post by parkboyoungph on ig: "Today PBY posted on her official fan cafe. She says that she is having some monday blues lately because she is visiting hospital during weekdays for her physiotheraphy treatment. She also told her fans to be careful not to catch colds."

I hope she'll recover soon... Counting the days 'til SDA <3

Unrelated, but (unofficial) word going around is that the casting of "Your Wedding" has been completed. Song Jae Rim and Kang Ki Young (he was the sous chef in Oh My Ghost) will join BY and KYK. I'm assuming Jae Rim will play the husband... Never watched him in anything but he seemed smitten by BY when they presented together at the Blue Dragon awards a couple years ago, so maybe we'll get some cute 2nd lead chemistry.

Nothing's confirmed, though, so don't use me as source :ph34r:

Edit: Oops, nevermind, Song Jae Rim will play KYK's sunbae.

• Like 3

Ctto. 

Translation from @puppyjjang :

The first defense coordinator was more mentally insane than he played. University of Medicine vs. University of Michigan. PS. Kim Young Kwang and Song Jae Rim are tiny. What about Park Boyoung?

---------

pby was not in the photo also heard that she will start filming by early September so perhaps the other casts have started the filming already? Good luck 'Your Wedding' team! 

8 hours ago, Mings30 said:

pby was not in the photo also heard that she will start filming by early September so perhaps the other casts have started the filming already? Good luck 'Your Wedding' team! 

I don't think they've had their first official script reading yet and all filming really only starts next month... They were probably getting footage of professional players or it was something like a reunion, for everyone to get to know each other or something. Wish BY was there though :(

• Like 2

Spoiler

[단독] 송재림, '너의 결혼식' 특별출연… 박보영·김영광과 호흡

201708281805065917_d_20170828192009453.jpg?type=w540
배우 송재림이 영화 '너의 결혼식'(감독 이석근, 제작 외유내강)에 특별출연한다.

28일 영화 관계자에 따르면 송재림은 박보영과 김영광이 출연하는 영화 '너의 결혼식'(감독 이석근, 제작 외유내강)에 특별출연을 확정했다. 송재림은 극 중 박보영의 전 남자친구이자 김영광의 선배 역으로 활약을 펼칠 전망이다.

'너의 결혼식'은 신예 이석근 감독이 연출하는 작품이다. 첫사랑에게 청첩장을 받은 남자의 이야기를 그린 멜로 영화다. 내달 촬영에 돌입할 예정이다.

2009년 영화 '여배우들'로 데뷔한 송재림은 2012년 드라마 '해를 품은 달'로 대중들에게 눈도장을 찍었다. 이어 드라마 '투윅스' '감격시대: 투신의 탄생' '잉여공주' '착하지 않은 여자들' '굿바이 미스터 블랙'과 지난 4월 종영한 '우리 갑순이'에서 허갑돌 역으로 열연했다. '우리 갑순이'는 시청률 20%(닐슨코리아 전국기준)를 돌파하며 송재림의 저력을 보여줬다.

YTN Star 조현주 기자 (jhjdhe@ytnplus.co.kr)
[사진출처 = SM C&C]

▶뉴스 덕후들의 YTN페이스북 

▶YTN과 친구가 되어주세요

[저작권자(c) YTN(YesTop News) 무단전재 및 재배포 금지]

Song Jae Rim will make a special appearance as PBY's ex- boyfriend and KYK's senior in 'Your Wedding'. I wonder who will be the husband or perhaps they will keep it as a secret just like reply series?

@adqu I see! Thanks for the info :) 

Ctto. 

Pby wrote: my rehabilitation friend Dong Wook-ah, let's be strong together, be a good player

Caption: #parkboyoung noona thank you~!!

Park bo young

Good Morning :) I am waiting always for her latest updates of her new projects. If Song Jae Kim is gonna be cast as her ex boyfriend, what about Kim Young Kwang? I really hope this movie will turn out to be a successful one too. It will definitely heighten her popularity once more to another level :thumbsup: It has been very quiet for her after her last drama SWDBS and, I really hope this 2nd half of Year 2017 will end well for her with awards and confirmation of her status in acting career . :heart:

Praying hard she will be offered more projects and appearances on screen for Year 2018 onwards. Hope more veteran actors will want to act alongside with her to boost her career even further :) 

I am always hoping I can see her success be recognised and well liked more supporters and fans despite her size.She has totally won me over wholeheartedly. :love: Please root her on , dear friends of this thread:blush:

• Like 3

Spoiler

WIKITREE | 1만 명이 참여한 ‘여자 이상형 월드컵’ 박보영이 아이유, 문채원 등을 크게

대한민국 대표 여자 연예인을 대상으로 진행된 여자 이상형 월드컵에서 박보영이 압도적인 1위를 차지했다.

이번 앙케이트는 10대부터 50일반인 남녀 약 1만 명 이상을 대상으로 진행되었으며온라인 대표 앙케이트 플랫폼 퍼피큐(PuppyQ)에서 실시했다.

1,488(13%) 2위 아이유, 978(9%) 3위 문채원 등을 크게 앞서며 3,678(32%)으로 압도적인 1위를 차지한 박보영은 오 나의 귀신님(tvN), 정글의 법칙(SBS) 등 수많은 방송 프로그램에서 시청자에게 앙증 맞고 사랑스러운 매력을 뽐낸 것이 이번 이상형 월드컵에서 1위를 차지한 요인으로 보인다.

또한과거 대표 미인으로 손꼽히던 김태희전지현 등은 비교적 낮은 순위에 위치해 청순함과 섹시함을 강조하던 과거 미의 기준에서 귀여움과 발랄함이 현재의 미의 기준으로 변화하고 있는 것을 볼 수 있다.

자세한 내용은 앙케이트 플랫폼 퍼피큐(http://www.puppyq.co.kr/)에서 확인 가능하며매주 진행되는 연예인 앙케이트 및 다양한 앙케이트에 직접 참여도 가능하다.

1위 박보영 3,678(32%)

2위 아이유 1,488(13%)

3위 문채원 978(9%)

4위 한지민 735(7%)

5위 전지현 728(7%)

6위 오연서 623(6%)

7위 하니 596(6%)

8위 크리스탈 573(5%)

9위 김태희 458(4%)

10위 박신혜 403(4%)

11위 수지 385(4%)

12위 손예진 349(3%)

13위 신민아 318(3%)

14위 윤아 280(3%)

15위 설리 140(2%)

16위 한예슬 93(1%)

An Ideal Type World Cup Poll with 10,000 participants was conducted (Female Celebrities) in 2016 and Park Bo Young is #1! 
Result: 
1.Park Bo Young - 3678 (32%)
2.IU
3.Moon Chaewon
4.Han Jimin
5.Jun Jihyun
6.Oh Yeonseo
7.Hani
8.Krystal Jung
9.Kim Taehee
10.Park Shin Hye
11.Bae Suzy
12.Son Yejin
13.Shin Mina
14.Yoona
15.Sulli
16.Han Yeseul

source: Wikitree

27 minutes ago, Mings30 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

WIKITREE | 10,000 people participated in "Women Lee Sanghyeong Cup" Park Bo-young is largely like IU, Moon Chae-won

Park Bo-young won the overwhelming first place in the women's ideal world cup held for the representative female entertainers of Korea  .

This questionnaire is  10 from about  50 large about public men  1 was conducted using more than 10,000 people the online questionnaire platform represents Puppy queue (PuppyQ) was conducted in .

1488 W (13%) of  2 above, IU , 978 W (9%) of  3 significantly above the Moon Chae-won, including precedes  3678 W (32%) overwhelmingly to  1 Park Bo-young won the top oh my ghost's (tvN),  the Jungle Law (SBS)  and many other broadcast programs show a lovely and charming appeal to viewers, this seems to be the number  one reason for winning the World Cup .

In addition Kim Tae - hee and  Jeon - hyun, which were considered to be the most famous beauty in the past , are relatively low ranking, and it is seen that cuteness and youthfulness are changing according to the standard of beauty in the past beauty standards which emphasized purity and sexy .

For more information, questionnaires platforms Puppy queue (http://www.puppyq.co.kr/) and available at it can also be directly involved in the questionnaire, and various celebrities questionnaire that goes every week .

1st place Park Bo-young  3,678 wins (32%)

2 above IU  1488 W (13%)

3 above Moon Chae-won  978 V (9%)

4th place Hanmin  735 wins (7%)

5th place Jeonbyeong  728 wins (7%)

6th place (  623 wins ) (6%)

7th place,  596 wins (6%)

8th Crystal  573 wins (5%)

9th place Kim Tae-hee  458 wins (4%)

10th place Park Shin-hye  403 wins (4%)

11th place resin  385 wins (4%)

12th Son Ye-jin won  349 (3%)

13th place Shin Min-ah  318 wins (3%)

14th place Yoona  280 won (3%)

15 Sully  140 Wins (2%)

16th place Hanhyeul  93 wins (1%)

An Ideal Type World Cup Poll with 10,000 participants was conducted (Female Celebrities) in 2016 and Park Bo Young is #1! 
Result: 
1.Park Bo Young - 3678 (32%)
2.IU
3.Moon Chaewon
4. Han Jimin
5.Jun Jihyun
6.Oh Yeonseo
7.Hani
8.Krystal Jung
9.Everything
10.Park Shin Hye
11.Bae Suzy
12.Son Yejin
13.Shin Mina
14. Yona
15.Sulli
16.Han Yeseul

source: Wikitree

Great:thumbsup:...So happy to know this:love:...Thank you @Mings30

• Like 2

Stars Who Captivate With Their Adorable Puppy-Like Faces

christinahyeri September 3, 2017

Celebrities are often described as one of two categories: “puppy-faced” or “cat-faced.” Those who have a token puppy-like faces often have characteristic big eyes that are slightly cast downwards, with a round, cute face.

Let’s delve into six beautiful female celebrities who are known for their representative puppy-like faces!

Park Bo Young

Park-Bo-Young-2.jpg

Park-Bo-Young.jpg

Park Bo Young is known for being one of the cutest female actresses in the industry. With her large eyes and her squishy cheeks, she looks years younger than her real age of 27.

Soompi

------- 

D-4 until SDA 2017!