Park Bo Young 박보영 • 朴寶英

StaRix

Hey guys! The 1st round of voting for the Asia Artist Awards is open. The top 10 most voted will advance to the 2nd round. Go vote for Bo Young go go go

http://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/lists/1704

You need a FB or a Naver account to vote. Only one vote a day is allowed, so if you got any extra FB/Naver accounts laying around, it's time to use them :wink: 

• Like 1

Good Morning, friends :) It has been quite a while in waiting for something new we can now share of lovely angel PBY in her upcoming new movie  "Your wedding". 

She is so pretty in light make up for her script reading. Can we see her to be more gorgeous when filming starts? Oh my, I really can't wait  to see her now actually on big screen :blush:

Park Bo-young said, "I think I can show you something different. I'll do my best and I'll shoot it. "

Aren't we excited to hear this from her ? Yes, she can :thumbsup:. She has always been able to amaze her supporters and fans of her

capabilities:love:. Let's cheer her on for a smooth filming process and a very successful movie ahead. Really wish her all the best in this new project after SWDBS and many more dramas coming along too in year 2018:love:

• Like 2

Top List Of Most Wanted Advertisement Models

https://www.soompi.com/2017/09/22/park-bo-gum-aoas-seolhyun-top-list-wanted-advertisement-models/

our baby girl is still on the list:

Female:

1. Seolhyun
  2. Jun Ji Hyun
  3. Kim Yuna and IU
  4. Suzy
  5. Park Bo Young
  6. Shin Min Ah

Male:

1. Park Bo Gum
  2. Gong Yoo
  3. Wanna One
  4. Yoo Jae Suk
  5. Song Joong Ki
  6. So Ji Sub

She was also sighted filming Your wedding:

wish we'll see more pictures. :wub:

cto

• Like 2

^ Even from that angle she looks cute :wub:

She said on her fancafe that yesterday was her first day of filming! They're filming at Cheongju University  until Wednesday(27) so I hope students will keep sneaking up and taking some more pictures for us hehe 

• Like 2

does anyone know if something happened to PBY? saw some posts in twitter saying Fides does not deserve PBY and they hope she wont renew her contract with them. did something happen? honestly I was hoping she will sign up with Blossom entertainment so she can be at the same agency with Cha Tae Hyun and Song Joong Ki. i hope someone can shed some light. thanks.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, adqu said:

^ Even from that angle she looks cute :wub:

She said on her fancafe that yesterday was her first day of filming! They're filming at Cheongju University  until Wednesday(27) so I hope students will keep sneaking up and taking some more pictures for us hehe 

yes she is cute from all angles. saw a lot of pics for kyk. hope we will be flooded with pics of pby and hope our baby girl is okay and that she will be snatched by an agency that will take care of her and help her soar into greater heights. i mean she is super talented and she can definitely achieve more.

Hi friends :)

Yes, @icemaiden21 agree with you. Have always felt she deserves a better agency to take her talents to a greater heights. She definitely can soar high and achieving more recognition for her hard works :love:. Let's hope some better agencies will take this opportunities to source her since her contract term is ending with Fides :thumbsup:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, icemaiden21 said:

does anyone know if something happened to PBY? saw some posts in twitter saying Fides does not deserve PBY and they hope she wont renew her contract with them. did something happen? honestly I was hoping she will sign up with Blossom entertainment so she can be at the same agency with Cha Tae Hyun and Song Joong Ki. i hope someone can shed some light. thanks.

I saw a post in weibo it was a compilation of fans dissatisfaction towards her agency. One of the reasons was her agency moved without early notice so her fans who sent some gifts and Korean rice to support her were really angry about that. They expressed their dissatisfaction and complaint but ain’t got response for that. I don’t read until the end (I use google translate), it was a long rant. Whoever can read Chinese or Korean perhaps can help to summarize it. 

The original post:

https://www.weibo.com/ttarticle/p/show?id=2309404154811183449350

Can't help wanting to share how cute PBY looked when she was angry during her Vlive some time ago of one fan comments..

Her lecturing of the fan was incredibly so cute.. How can one be so adorable when angry ? I think it is only her...this lovely pretty PBY..:love:.. Can never get enough of her ....really ...I am really missing and loving her heaps..:relaxed:

Have a great weekend, dear friends:thumbsup:...Don't forget to vote her in the Asia Artist Awards..Keep loving her please.:heart:

Thank you:blush:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Mings30 said:

I saw a post in weibo it was a compilation of fans dissatisfaction towards her agency. One of the reasons was her agency moved without early notice so her fans who sent some gifts and Korean rice to support her were really angry about that. They expressed their dissatisfaction and complaint but ain’t got response for that. I don’t read until the end (I use google translate), it was a long rant. Whoever can read Chinese or Korean perhaps can help to summarize it. 

The original post:

thanks @Mings30. hope we can get news about it. I've seen some posts saying PBY didnt deserve to be treated like that and that they wish to give her a hug. i just hope she is ok. and hope she will be with a new agency that will take good care of her. @mei1209 she is indeed a cutie patootie for someone who keeps on claiming she does not have aegyo. love her to bits.:wub:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mings30 said:

The original post:

Aaah I saw this yesterday and truly hope someone can give us a good translation of it. But I can see it's the same thing us fans have been complaining about for years: Fides' incompetence and lack of ability to manage Bo Young's career lol

This gift situation caused a mess on her dcinside gallery and on her fancafe a couple weeks ago but fans dissatisfaction goes way beyond that. This was just the last straw for some fans. It goes back to the Law Of The Jungle scandal, BY always having to apologize for her agency's mess ups even if she isn't at fault, the agency not letting her take certain roles, them using a crap-load of money to build a new building that they definitely do not need, etc etc etc. 

I understand that after her whole deal with her former agency she just wants to avoid another situation that could lead to something like that again but... Girl, what are you doing :unsure:

• Sad 2

On 23/09/2017 at 11:49 PM, adqu said:

Aaah I saw this yesterday and truly hope someone can give us a good translation of it. But I can see it's the same thing us fans have been complaining about for years: Fides' incompetence and lack of ability to manage Bo Young's career lol

This gift situation caused a mess on her dcinside gallery and on her fancafe a couple weeks ago but fans dissatisfaction goes way beyond that. This was just the last straw for some fans. It goes back to the Law Of The Jungle scandal, BY always having to apologize for her agency's mess ups even if she isn't at fault, the agency not letting her take certain roles, them using a crap-load of money to build a new building that they definitely do not need, etc etc etc. 

I understand that after her whole deal with her former agency she just wants to avoid another situation that could lead to something like that again but... Girl, what are you doing :unsure:

Good morning :) @adqu As to her agency moving , I remember PBY did mention in her Vlive 3 months ago, 11/6/17, she told fans not to send letters yet to her cos the agency was moving but construction will take some time. 

So she was responsible enough to inform fans and supporters of the moving of her agency. 

It was the agency's negligence not to inform her fans of its moving..and yet,  PBY has always bear most of the blame herself whenever such ugly situations arose. 

If there are better agencies scouting for talents, they should consider lovey PBY since her term with this incompetence agency, Fides, is to expire soon. Let's hope she gets to be head hunted by more efficient talent agencies. And hopefully her current situations isn't gonna affect in any way since she already started filming. She will excel, I am very confident. :blush:. We shall always give her our sincerest supports in whatever she is doing.. Cheers and fighting PBY:heart:

de8d20ccf7ca4ea98aee1c35922b8fe2.jpg

• Like 3