Park Bo Young 박보영 • 朴寶英

StaRix

Is it true that only one male and one female will win the most popularity award? I thought supposed to be two each from both actors and actresses?

edit : the rules have been changing and now changed back to two each from male and female :mellow:

I know everybody is 100% over this stuff after the Seoul Awards voting lol (BY came in 3rd, in case you didn't know) but a reminder that second round of voting for the AAA is still going! The top 10 most voted will move on for the next round. BY is at 10 right now. Let's at least keep her in the top 10, and, if she passes, we vote harder on the next round :)

• Thanks 1

54aa7aadd3c6b6aa4d66626695654307.jpg

Hi friends :)  It has been awhile we are keeping this thread of her, PBY going. Just wanna share I am really sad that she didnt' come up top 2 for the popularity award in the coming Seoul Awards on the 27th Oct 17. 

I have always been supporting her and loving her heaps.. Just hope she can clinch the Best Actress award which I think she rightly deserves..:love:. .. Also, advertising awards too .... Hope everything is going on well for her on going filming :blush:

I truly feel that it is she,  who has highlighted PHS so well .being in the same drama SWDBS recently. His popularity has since been heightened being in the same drama with this petite pretty angel...:heart:.. Really an angel  ...

I am not sure if you are agreeable with me, but I just feel she can do much for her co stars..

Have a great weekend , dear friends. :) 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, mei1209 said:

Hi friends :)  It has been awhile we are keeping this thread of her, PBY going. Just wanna share I am really sad that she didnt' come up top 2 for the popularity award in the coming Seoul Awards on the 27th Oct 17. 

I have always been supporting her and loving her heaps.. Just hope she can clinch the Best Actress award which I think she rightly deserves..:love:. .. Also, advertising awards too .... Hope everything is going on well for her on going filming :blush:

I truly feel that it is she,  who has highlighted PHS so well .being in the same drama SWDBS recently. His popularity has since been heightened being in the same drama with this petite pretty angel...:heart:.. Really an angel  ...

I am not sure if you are agreeable with me, but I just feel she can do much for her co stars..

Have a great weekend , dear friends. :) 

I agree with you—her Co-stars soar after starring with her. She could have chemistry with a stick. I do love her with HS more than all of her other co-stars though. They have a special, contagious chemistry together. I think BY’s fans have a little deeper appreciation of her that stems from her complex personality and acting ability. We feel protective of her. Also, we are there for the long haul. Confession: I haven’t gone back and watched any of HS’s work, but I’ve gone back and watched almost all of BY’s. Once you become her fan, you are hooked. :D

• Thanks 1

I think this thread hasn’t has dried up because Soompi has made it harder to load and read and respond to posts!! Congrats, Bo-young!!! We are so proud of you. You deserve the award! She seemed so surprised to win. I hope she realizes, without pride, how many people love her. She is very lovable, as some have noted. :)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hennybird said:

I think this thread hasn’t has dried up because Soompi has made it harder to load and read and respond to posts!! Congrats, Bo-young!!! We are so proud of you. You deserve the award! She seemed so surprised to win. I hope she realizes, without pride, how many people love her. She is very lovable, as some have noted. :)

Good day:D. Very happy for her to clinch the Best Actress which I think she rightly deserves. You've worked hard, Angel PBY. Now, I'm hoping her new movie to be successful and box office to soar unexpectedly. She's  gonna be looking so  gorgeous in her gowm for her movie. ( She was alresdy in SWDBS). Let us all stay positive and cheer her for her success in her movie and many more new projects to come :D

I can't stop loving her...pls forgive me :huh:

• Like 1

I'm a silent follower of PBY thread. I came across on youtube, wherein the seating arrangement of PBY and PHS was just one seat apart at her left side while on her right side was LKS. PBY was also standing next to SJK on the wedding guest picture taking of the Song-song couple.  Here is the LINK

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bo Young on same day at different event, I think she was been recognized as top most female model for advertisement with actor Gong Yu, though he was not around, his photo was featured  (I'm not so sure, just my speculations upon watching the video) at KAA Annual Conference 2017.  Here is the LINK

At first, I thought  that the awarding of BY as Best Advertising Model 2017 event was on same day on the awarding of the Ministry of Culture, Arts, Sports and Tourism for PBY wore the same black dress, but I was wrong since BY wore different black dress. She was very thoughtful for she wore black dresses to express her mourning on the death of Kim Joo Hyuk, her colleague in  variety show. LINK, With English subtitle LINK 2

• Like 1