Park Bo Young 박보영 • 朴寶英

StaRix

• 9 months later...

February 11, 2020

Park Bo Young Signs Exclusive Contract With BH Entertainment

Source: Soompi by J. Lim

Park Bo Young Signs Exclusive Contract With BH Entertainment

Park Bo Young has signed on with a new agency!

On February 11, BH Entertainment announced that they have signed an exclusive contract with the actress.

They stated, “We are very happy to be joined by Park Bo Young. She is an actress who has been loved by the public for her memorable acting, and we believe that she has so much more to show in the future. We will not hold back on our support for her so that she can pursue more activities in the future.”

In December 2019, it was announced that Park Bo Young would be leaving Fides Spatium, her agency of over 10 years following the expiration of her exclusive contract with them.

She now joins other actors such as Lee Byung Hun, Go Soo, Gong Seung Yeon, Kim Go Eun, Ahn So Hee, Yoo Ji Tae, Lee Jin Wook, Han Ga In, Han Ji Min, and Han Hyo Joo under BH Entertainment.

Source (1)

Top Photo Credits: Xportsnews.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Hello guys! 

Just dropping by here to let you know about the thread for Concrete Utopia. Please feel free to post updates on this movie if you guys are interested. I'll be keeping it updated with news related to it as well. 

Ofc please abide by the rules of soompi forum when posting. Thank you! 

Heres the link: 

• Wiggle 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/4/2020 at 2:34 PM, Ephoenix said:

Hello guys! 

Just dropping by here to let you know about the thread for Concrete Utopia. Please feel free to post updates on this movie if you guys are interested. I'll be keeping it updated with news related to it as well. 

Ofc please abide by the rules of soompi forum when posting. Thank you! 

Heres the link: 

Thank you for creating the page!! PBY with PSJ...yasssssss :heart:

i never knew i need them together!  Too bad it's not full romance, but can't wait to see them together!!!

Esp the height difference btwn them ...going to be so cute....hopefully there are some romance at least !!

I already need them to have another project already!!!!!!! :wub:

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

EVENT: Choose which k-drama characters would win in a street fight and win prizes!

Mortal_Combat.jpg

What would happen if you pitted Joo Won from Secret Garden against Ahn Yo Na from Kill Me, Heal Me? Who of them would win a street fight using power, strategical skills and/or verbal skills?

Now is your chance to win prizes by voting in our polls where k-drama characters battle each other out for glory and fame.

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @Sleepy Owl @agenth

• 1 year later...