Park Bo Young 박보영 • 朴寶英

StaRix

12 hours ago, mei1209 said:

Good Morning :blush:. Just wanna share my feeling of how good she looks with anyone on stage and in dramas. :love:. She simply lovely and adorable. She's so sweet and looking awesome in her simple white dress. I;m actullay feeling that she looks so good with Im Siwan here :love:...:tounge_wink:

@mei1209He was on the list I shared before who I wish to see her in a Drama or Movie with since their visuals are cute. Im Si Wan is not too tall and they also looked cute together. I would seriously want to see them act together. :D

11 hours ago, willowmyst said:

Happy to hear BY out and about. Apparently was seen in Wangsimni cinema buying popcorn where a lucky fan was able to get her autograph. It's good to know she is starting to venture out in public once more, doing so quietly and unobtrusively as much as she's able. She enjoys doing these activities as she has mentioned before in her vlive and I hope was not bothered much by fans clamoring for her attention. She is so sweet to be accomodating, even giving an autograph. No pics shared, so lets hope that if she requested those not be posted, that we dont see them circulated out of respect for her.

Sharing for those who havent seen the post yet:

I've enjoyed the different hairstyles she's sported throughout the years . I love long hair on her, it complements her delicate features. Bit i have asoft spot for her OMG hairstyle, the medium length cut. SWDBS was too cutsie but this below, is just so lovely!
Hope you enjoyed your movie! :heart:

@willowmyst I also liked her OMG style but I also like her in long hair.

Image result for park bo young

cto

I wish to see her in a fantasy drama after seeing this fanart. I think she can give life to any characters offered to her.:wub:

cto

I have also seen some cool edits in instagram that made me also want to see PBY act with Yoo Seung-Ho:

cto

I wish she is enjoying her break at the moment. Hope to see her in vlive this weekend. :)

• Like 3

she probably has some commercials to finish and knowing or learning that she is doing well and happy with her situation or life right now is enough for me to be content. Nonetheless, that is her choice in life..Her happiness is also my happiness. As one of her international fan I really don't know how she's been in SKorea. it's hard to get some updates about her because of the language barrier. Probably those who were already been her fans before and until now understands her more about her long absence sometimes. I am so glad to have known that she went to the movie which gives us an indirect update of her activities. I hope that her manager will update us about her activities most of the time. .I just hope she will have a good project with SBS or KBS or filmmaking.wishing her all the best always!...

• Like 4

@icemaiden21 and @mei1209 i do agree with you that PBY and Im Siwan look good together...they also matched they both are cool and cute to look at with their height.<PBY father is not really a tall guy ey> Reviewing their hosting at the top i observed that they both have similarities in hosting without them knowing much of each other. Just observing him on phs fan meet and this hosting with pby.Anyhow,he will be in the military enlistment so end of story for now. Maybe later a good hosting project again for them. I also wish for PBY hosting or guesting again.

• Like 3

Annyeonghaseyo chingus:blush:

Really hoping to see her growing out her hair once more. She is really super lovely and demure in long hair :love:. All expressions of hers are so natural and captivating:heart:..Can't get enough of her:innocent:. Missing her dearly:flushed:

• Like 4

Park Shin Hye, Park Bo Young, Lee Sung Kyung Among Actresses Who Broke Stereotypes With Kdrama Roles

BY ROBIE FERRER / JUL 07, 2017 08:10 AM EDT
Over the years, avid K-drama fans have seen several TV series that featured weak female characters with storylines that depicted the classic damsel in distress plot. Recently, several actresses broke the said female drama character mold such as Park Shin Hye, Park Bo Young, Lee Sung Kyung and more.

Park Shin Hye was one of the eight actresses identified as stereotype breakers in the Kdrama world, according to a list posted on Koreaboo. The said celebrity's role in "Doctors" gave fans a strong lead character who was not afraid to stand up for herself and even fought gangsters bullying the medical staff at the hospital's emergency treatment area. Kim Rae Won's former co-star even showcased her fighting skills by doing her own stunts in the said drama.

Similar to Park Shin Hye, Lee Sung Kyung and Park Bo Young also depicted strong characters in recent K-dramas projects. In "Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo," the model turned actress portrayed the drama's titular role whose dedication and strength gained her a spot on the country's Olympic team. Meanwhile, Park Hyung Sik's former "Strong Woman Do Bong Soon" co-star portrayed a pint-sized yet formidable character who inherited her super strength through the female line in her family.

full article: http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/39521/20170707/park-shin-hye-park-bo-young-lee-sung-kyung-gong-hyo-jin-kim-hee-sun-baek-jin-hee-kim-so-hyun-kim-hye-soo.htm

I appreciate that Park Bo Young is good when it comes to choosing her projects and has chosen to play memorable characters. Hope she will be offered more projects with good storyline soon. I'm missing her terribly in the Kdrama world. :bawling:

and she said she doesn't have Aegyo. I beg to differ. She is so cute!!!:wub:

cto
  • Like 4

Apparently Bo Young is confirmed to star in the movie "Your Wedding", alongside Kim Young Kwang (possibly): http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201707120100096080006969&servicedate=201707112017071201000960800069691.jpg

They already worked together in Hot Young Bloods:

PS14012200165.jpg

I think it's a melo... If that's the case, I'm incredibly happy.

This article leads me to believe it is the same movie that Kang Ha Neul rejected a couple years ago... http://isplus.live.joins.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=21745647&cloc=

• Like 5

Park Bo Young And Kim Young Kwang Potentially Starring Together In New Melodramatic Film

kim-young-kwang-park-bo-young.jpg

Earlier it was reported that Kim Young Kwang had been confirmed as the male lead for a melodrama film called “Your Marriage” (tentative title).

On July 11, Kim Young Kwang’s agency responded to the reports with an official statement saying, “Kim Young Kwang has received an offer for a role in ‘Your Marriage’ and is currently looking it over,” relaying that the casting has not been confirmed yet.

Actress Park Bo Young has been set as the female lead for a while now, as the production of the film has been on hold for two years now. When the movie was initially casting for leads two years ago, the male lead role was offered to actor Kang Ha Neul, who had to decline the role because of conflicting filming schedules with another project.

“Your Marriage” is a melodramatic film about man who received a wedding invitation from his first love. The production of the film will begin as soon as casting is finalized.

Meanwhile, Kim Young Kwang is currently starring in MBC’s “Lookout,” which will be ending this week.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/10/park-bo-young-kim-young-kwang-potentially-starring-together-new-melodrama-movie/

• Like 5

The role was offered to BY two years ago so it means it's not not confirm if she's accepting the offer now right?

Actually I wished she'll accept the drama offer instead because the story sounds much more interesting and I can see her onscreen more :lol:

edit : just read from a chinese news that BY is still under discussion

• Like 6

@lingx2  I kind of agree with you.  I wasn't feeling the costar --  I read from other threads that the male lead made some poor remarks about his "ideal type" and made knets angry and now Im turned off by him... 

I will supoort PBY no matter what but I wish that she would accept the drama instead of the movie as well ..... 

• Like 7

9 hours ago, lingx2 said:

The role was offered to BY two years ago so it means it's not not confirm if she's accepting the offer now right?

Actually I wished she'll accept the drama offer instead because the story sounds much more interesting and I can see her onscreen more :lol:

edit : just read from a chinese news that BY is still under discussion

I don't know for sure... Some sources says she's already confirmed while others say she still discussing.

The marjority of knetizens are not pleased with KYK... I don't like him either and tbh I hope he won't accept the role in the end, but I'll still support the movie, no matter who the male lead is. I hope Koreans will still give it a chance, even if just for our BY!

The filming is set to begin in this second half of the year... I know her schedule will be tight, but I hope she can squeeze in a drama at the end of the year. That one drama she got offered is still in the very initial stages and it'll probably only be aired in 2018, so I think there's still a chance she will take it!

• Like 6

What i knew, the film is confirmed that will begin this year if the casting finish. So both of them are not confirm yet. 

to be honest, for some reasons, i dislike KYK because his controversy when he get interview..

This is his interview.. I get from another foorum.

Article: Kim Young Kwang under controversy for his interview "I hate girls with thick legs..."

Vogue Girl: What kind of physical appearance do you dislike?

Kim Young Kwang: I hate anyone that looks pathetic. Anyone that looks like Sung Joon (model), I don't mind if they show up without their hair washed or something but when someone whose physical appearance I don't like shows up like that, I don't even want to look at them.

Vogue Girl: I'm not that into short, stubby hands.

Kim Young Kwang: I hate thick calves!

Vogue Girl: That's right, you said before that you look at a girl's legs the first time, right?

Kim Young Kwang: I look at everything (laugh).

Kim Young Kwang: I've said this in almost every interview but whether they be a male or female, I like them to be pretty. I know that it's not necessary to say things like this but I'll look at someone's physical appearance and say, "I don't like that person. I don't think they'll match me." Then my friends will be like, "Hyung, you're really mean, you know that?"

Read more at ONTD: http://omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com/10481875.html#ixzz4mVP4v0Xw

cto

i'm glad PBY get offer in film but i hope she get a good co-star..

• Like 5

I am excited BY is considering a melodrama! I am surprised though. This is fairly atypical of her considering a new project this quick, isnt it? But i am not complaining coz i really want to see her do another film or drama.

I am sharing everyone's reservations about the unconfirmed actor. I do not know him so i am only reading stuff about him. I am sure BY can hold her own. Heck, she will likely reform the guy! :D

Regardless, if this guy is truly unsuitable, I trust BY in her decisions. She has not made any decisions withouy much considerations of various factors. I think she is very insightful and will have a well thought out reason if indeed pairing with this actor takes place.

At this rate, I wish her full recovery. At least being melo there will be unlikely actions or strenuous physical scenes that could further affect her health, right?

On a different note, i am enjoying finding photos of her in IG. You all must have come across these being longer fans of hers. But i will share them anyway, coz i enjoy seeing her and even more her cute pics. :wub:

Cr to ig owner who truly take time to find BY photos and share her information. :heart:

• Like 7

Screen_shot_2014-01-10_at_5.05.13_PM.png

Good Morning:blush:. Heard of their possibility in new move 'Your Wedding'. So..what do we think of them?

Read quite a bit of his interview, wonder how he felt when he last co star with her in the 'Hot Young Blood'? He's tall for sure...Hoping if they are confirmed for the movie, really hope it will boost her more even if she's gonna be paired with him (though the kitzens didn't really like him, I think). I am hoping if they will consider KHN (hope he doesn't reject her again) or maybe the CNblue Jung Yong Hwa, who has expressed he would like to act alongside with her, if there is a chance. He finds her cute..!!!:tounge_wink:

• Like 5

9 hours ago, mei1209 said:

Good Morning:blush:. Heard of their possibility in new move 'Your Wedding'. So..what do we think of them?

Read quite a bit of his interview, wonder how he felt when he last co star with her in the 'Hot Young Blood'? He's tall for sure...Hoping if they are confirmed for the movie, really hope it will boost her more even if she's gonna be paired with him (though the kitzens didn't really like him, I think). I am hoping if they will consider KHN (hope he doesn't reject her again) or maybe the CNblue Jung Yong Hwa, who has expressed he would like to act alongside with her, if there is a chance. He finds her cute..!!!:tounge_wink:

To be honest, I didn't like Kim Young Kwang before because of his past interview but I still believe in redemption. if this pairing gets confirmed I will support it since I really like PBY. I just finished watching Lookout since I like Lee Si-Young and Kim Seul Gi and I must say Kim Young Kwang did an outstanding job in acting his role. I don't think KHN will do this movie since he has a current Drama Bad guys 2 and he will be enlisting for the military this Sep/Oct. CNBlue Yonghwa is really cute and I do wish he works with her on a project but I would prefer for it to be a romcom rather than a melo. :)

Seeing this made me miss a werewolf boy:

cto

her shoot starts at 1:19.

She even cried on her photoshoot....

cto

I'm not sure if this has been shared before but I love this crossover video:

PBY and YSH actually looks good together. I really want to see them in a drama someday. :)

cto

• Like 5