> Describe The Pretty/hot/cute Person You Saw Today!,

Guest somo

Guest krngirl26

Koutarou - awww cute pic! + lucky lucky you xDD

Last week I saw a guy with really really good skin and amazing face structure (<3) with a good sense of style (casual blazer, nice jeans, nice shoes, graphic tee), and really nice hair.

.....but his arm was around a girl who was aeons prettier than me </3)

and then today I saw my crush, but he wasn't wearing anything special ._. still hot, though....rofl.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest minhwanlove

Well, I was at an anime convention a little more than a week ago, and there was this absolutely gorgeous Asian guy cosplaying as Ichigo. He had blonde spiked hair, not too long, not too short, the perfect length, he was like several inches taller than me, and he was a really good cosplayer, haha. Well, me, being the moron I am, asked him if I could have a picture with him, and he said yes, LOL. He was smiling the whole time; he must know he's pretty hot. Ohh, and this other guy me and my friends befriended turned out to be his ROOMATE. Wooow.

Yeah, here's the picture?

p><p> If he finds this post, at least he

YES a picture poster! haha thank you! ^___^

ahahah yeah i guess he is pretty cute :] i have yet to go to an anime convention. they seem pretty cool ^-^

Other day I was waiting for my train, I was spaced out watching the trains passing by, until this HOTHOTHOT asian guy, he looked like one of these guys out of manga because he was wearing a blazer, had piercings on one of his ears, and he had nice black hair. I think he was staring at me for a few seconds when I was spaced out, until I looked up and he looked away quickly and sat next to me. I swear I was spazzing out while I sat next to him and tried to sneak looks at him when he wasn't looking AHAHA. I couldn't believe I was breathing the same air as him! :o

LOL you are so lucky~^O^ i would be spazzing too if he's as hot as you say. :P

```

okaywell i have a couple, actually. i went to noraebang (karaoke), and right when i walked in, theres a small restaurant, and this korean guy was eating with two other girls. the guy wasn't my type or anything, but what caught my eye was he looked EXACTLY like the guy from 2PM...the one that wears like eyeliner lmfao. let me check up his name..

oh i found it: JUNSU from 2PM. (the guy with the bowl cut type hair in the 2nd pic.)

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img185.imageshack.us/img185/3998/eqem1219930531gr4.jpg' alt='eqem1219930531gr4.jpg'>

coverhx7.jpg

200801231940106c5cqh8.jpg

I'M SORRY BIG PICTURES ><

i know bowl cut makes people cringe (hey, as long as you can pull it off) but this guy... wow he looked exactly like this Junsu. im serious, i swear he had the EXACT same hair and look, his eyes were the same, and i swear he was wearing eyeliner too...lol :) soo yeah. cute i guess.

2nd story- different noraebang, and this waiter guy was so cute. he was like the epitome of an korean fob that girls want for their boyfriends... he had really nice light dyed hair, fob glasses, tall, lean but not stick skinny... ahaha. he was asking questions in korean... and i was like *-* you're cute... oh what? hehe :]

Guest Romancer.

I saw this really pretty girl. She was slim with loooooooong legs and was wearing an expensive-looking cute black dress. She had long red slightly wavy hair.

She looked like a real-life doll.

Guest plumangel3

+ when i went boxing day shopping i saw this really cute asian guy in H&M who looked a lot lik my crush at school. except maybe more mature looking?

lol anyways that made my morning =) altho i was too shy to do anything, plus i was with my brother ^^;;; i wish i knew him....sigh

+ usually whenever im at work there will be a couple of cute grocery guys that i see walking around the store :] like today ^^

Guest Discord

My friend and I were walking past a block of flats when we were shopping in town, we heard a noise to the left so we both looked in time to see this really cute emo guy walking out! Cuuttttteee!!!! He had very sexy hair! Both of us liked him!

Haha, this thread... intrigues meh xDD

Well, when I was in NY last year, my sisters and I were riding the subway back to our hotel. And at one of the stops, this one Asian guy walked in and sat down across from us in a corner seat with a backpack and some books. His hair was kinda short, but not like a buzz-cut short =| It was really neatly trimmed and he wore these cute, fobby glasses x) And when he sat down, he took out his books and started reading/studying and stuff. Aw, he was too cute >o<~

And my friend (if I can ever find the picture >__>) was looking through this photo album from an Anime con in our area (which I am going to this year! =DD) and she found this Light cosplayer. OMG. He was Asian and tall... and... and... so hot o___o LMAO. I wanted to glomp the computer screen. But I'm hoping he'll be going to the con again this year cus... I WANT TO MEET HIM! XD

Guest Uyen Duong

I went to a Korean BBQ restaurant with my friends today,

and the table diagonal to us, was this guy with his family and oh my gosh,

I thought he was so cute. Like, he isn't the hottest you'll see (obviously),

but he has a nice charm XD.. his eyes were sharp and his hair black and long and straight..

and yeah~ HAHAHAHA. My friends kept calling me a stalker and accusing me of

checking him out (I was though, kind of xD). HAHAHA.

Guest mz simmonz

not today but the most recent hottie I've seen was this guy I had 2 classes with. I thought he was German but via Facebook stalking I found out he was Swedish lol. He has a hint of accent and a hard to pronounce last name lol. anyway about his looks..he's tall (6'1 I'd say?), blonde, light brown or hazel eyes, tan, and has the PERFECT athletic body...kinda like a swimmer's body but maybe not so much shoulder muscle. Found out he was on our college soccer team and hes the 2nd best scorer. European. Athletic. Cute. Educated. ALL HOTNESS POINTS.

Well, I was at an anime convention a little more than a week ago, and there was this absolutely gorgeous Asian guy cosplaying as Ichigo. He had blonde spiked hair, not too long, not too short, the perfect length, he was like several inches taller than me, and he was a really good cosplayer, haha. Well, me, being the moron I am, asked him if I could have a picture with him, and he said yes, LOL. He was smiling the whole time; he must know he's pretty hot. Ohh, and this other guy me and my friends befriended turned out to be his ROOMATE. Wooow.

Yeah, here's the picture?

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y119/ctd3...08/DSC00203.jpg

If he finds this post, at least he'll know that he has an admirer!

whoa i went to an anime convention [anime matsuri/import reactor] like earlier this year, that same guy was there! lol yes he is cute =x

hm i saw one earlier today at my friend's bbq, he's tall, nice hair, dresses cute too :] haha i feel silly posting this.. :sweatingbullets:

i went to GAP and saw a really really veryy superrr cute worker there. he was sooo fine! talll, most likely chinese, and glasses wearing a casual sweater and had the cutest smile. ohhh i love gap. (this was yesterday)

sadly i looked on the receipt and it didnt have his cashier name just his employee number.

Guest DELICATEGIIRL

I've seen many good looking guys but .. i'll just describe the one i've seen a while ago. I was at this highschool for a soccer game and then i saw this guy that looked like seung ri :D:D:D! and he was leaning on the wall reading a book and im pretty sure he was korean cos the school was like a korean school. And his style was a bit fobby and his hair looked lik seung ri's and had the cute frame glasses too. sigh* he was cute haha

i realized most this thread was about girls talking about random cute guys more than guys talking about random cute girls. there arent a lot of cute guys where i live but while i was working i saw a guy that looked like the guy from my girl (non main one) and i just spaced out

Guest _ATELIER

well, i was sitting on a bench in front of club monaco at the mall, knowing that goodlooking people go in and out of there LOL. they're all really chic and trendy, anyways i saw a gorgeous pale/skinny/lean boy who had the perfect model-esque look, he carried his man bag (LV if i'm not mistaken, oooh weee!), while pulling off very simple attire: skinny black tie, white button down, black tailored pants. /drools.

Guest hpnotiq

I was watching TV today & TOP came out.. Does that count?

He looked GOOOOD with his red skinnys & white sneakers. Oh how I love that boy.

Guest WildSevenGirl

LOL omg.

My Crush - He's just right. He's got the eyes, lips, jaw line, hair. Omg. <333 >_> But I don't like him for his looks, lol.

One of my friends - Fobber, really really really awesome hair, SUPER good looking, and sometimes looks like Yunho. xD He likes it when people call him a girl.

A guy in my school - Thin, tall, cool hair, sporting the "badass" look. xDDD He's awesome.

Guys That Work In Flushing's Magic Castle - WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOTTTTTTTTT. OMG I SWEAR ONE OF 'EM LOOKS LIKE SEUNGRI.

And now for the girls:

One of my friends - Wahhhh. She's REALLY pretty. Fair skin, large eyes. T_T Jealouuuuuussss. And she's got great personality, which adds to the looks. xD

Art Director of Asian Culture Club - omg. She's just like. Wow. I can't even describe her.

I'd put all of it in so much more detail but you'd never hear the end of it.

Guest jacky48

oh oh the other day i was eating sushi with my family

and we had the cutest waiter everrrrrrr

he had amazing hair and a great smile.

and he had that cute fob accent ahaha

sigh *_*

Guest harold_andkumar

HEHEH. so after i was leaving the great mall in milpitas, my friend and i needed directions on how to get back home. so then we saw two guys that worked at sears, smoking in front of the entrance. OMFG. they wuz a 10!!!! like, seriouzly. i can tell that under their sears uniform, they had a BANGING BODY. and since they smoked, that was a TURN ON, like frealzzzzz. :w00t::sweatingbullets:

i'm so glad i got to see those 2 h0t guyz with my best friend forever. heheh. so glad i got to experience such a sight with such a good friend. this will be a day in our years of being friends. i will never forget it. :tongue2: :P:w00t:

Archived