> Describe The Pretty/hot/cute Person You Saw Today!,

Guest somo

Guest I_play_with_dolls

there was two, both were working at the time.

The first one was at Abercrombie, he was helping me looking for a shirt and he was super gorgeous. Brunette, brown eyes, bright clear skin. But he turned out to be gay xD

And then there was the guy at hot topic, he had really healthy looking hair :o

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Valnity

Ha! After school, about...3 months ago - on the ETS bus, I spotted this hot hot hot!! I mean burning hot fob guy, with earrings, and a green ADIDAS jacket. Wah so hot! He was like almost Wuzun hot form Fahrenheit. He was model tall too, and omg *^* hot hair. TO my dissapointment he smokes...'cause he took out a cigarette out when he got off the bus :(

saw a white girl today who stood out from the crowd of sheeps. she wore a long strapped dress with sunflower decals and a large hat. only until i notice her unique style that she had an absolute gorgeous face making her entire outfit very cute. she had a body that looked delicate and fragile, pale skin, but not perfect with a few light shaded freckles around her body and face. hair was long, natural and light brown with a hint of red.

very descriptive, you have great writing skills. Reading the passage made me think i was reading a book.

oh to not spam - i saw a guy at the post office. tall, pale with asian fob hair. nice~

Guest loveAmore

</3 </3 About months ago

There was this very very very very very *smiling to myself atm* hot guy :D

I was at the Anime shop and saw him there, the I kinda.."followed" him

He was evil looking, sorta, and was wearing a white beater. oh my heart is melting...just describing him LOL

Guest xo_sugar_ox

Well, I saw my crush at school the day before winter break started. He was wearing this nice sweater and a scarf and had a really cool hairstyle. He looked so good as usual. :blush: :D

Guest myonly1

i went to the mall last week~~

and saw this reallllllly hot asian guyyy.

he was tall and thin, kind of.

when i first saw him, i thought he was white/asian but

his sister and mom looked full asian so.......

i guess he is too? lool

but he was sooooo good looking

too bad i dont really remember his face.....-_-;;LOL

but i remember, he was hot;)

I went to where I used to work and there's a really really cute girl working there. I stood there for a second just looking at her eyes before I jolted and remembered to talk. Ughh...

Guest aaclove

i was at this korean book store and the guy working there was so striking!

he resembled 송승헌 (Song Seung-heon) and just sat at the cashier reading a manga.

i bought tablo's book of poems and the Song Seung-heon look-alike told me that it was pretty good.

i died a little bit inside :3

I saw this really pretty person when I looked in the mirror this morning. Oh wait, that was me. Hehehe.

LOL. I'm just joking. I wish though. =_=

Since I stayed home today I guess the only pretty people I saw was from photos. ):

Guest nekonana

As I opened the car door, I saw this very hawt asian guy walking to his car. He wasn't fobby looking but his hair was pitch black, wearing casual clothes like the ones on Zipia and was really tall. I wanted to stare but my mom was rushing me to get inside since it was cold and snowing. So while my mom was driving us back home, I daydreamed that I went up to him and asked for his phone number [>3<]

Guest *MatsuJun*

today i saw a friend of one of my friend which i already saw before:

he's chinese and he's breathtaking...XD not just that, he's really funny and a social-type..he's like..perfect XD

he's always dressed in nice clothes and always offers drink (or food) to his friends...

i soo want to get to know him better <3

Cashier at Fye... mmm...

I was at Fye with my friend and both of us bought these huge DOMOs. She bought hers first and the cashier asked if she wanted a bag so he tried putting the huge DOMO in this little bag (which was their biggest size) and it literally was the funniest thing ever! I started cracking up really loud and the cashier started to laugh also. I was thinking "Hey... He's kind of cute."

He had hair similar to Zac Efron's but a tiny bit shorter, rectangles glasses, and a lip ring. I usually don't like facial piercings, but dang, he was really pretty.

My friend made fun of me because after I looked at him, she said my laughing changed and I sounded like a little school girl.... hahaha

Guest Koutarou

Well, I was at an anime convention a little more than a week ago, and there was this absolutely gorgeous Asian guy cosplaying as Ichigo. He had blonde spiked hair, not too long, not too short, the perfect length, he was like several inches taller than me, and he was a really good cosplayer, haha. Well, me, being the moron I am, asked him if I could have a picture with him, and he said yes, LOL. He was smiling the whole time; he must know he's pretty hot. Ohh, and this other guy me and my friends befriended turned out to be his ROOMATE. Wooow.

Yeah, here's the picture?

DSC00203.jpg

If he finds this post, at least he'll know that he has an admirer!

this is probably gonna be my new favorite thread.

though definitely not recent or anything but ugh i can't forget about this one time.

we were at this female finance conference at upenn with about 40 other girls from school.

when it ended, my girlfriends and i kind of just walked around as the first few to be outside.

me being the person who always walks fast got out first before my friends, i was waiting for them without looking for them, and casted my eyes on this tall asian guy walking towards the building.

i stared. i gawked. i just looked. i smiled a big smile. and my friends showed up in front of me and were like,

"darlene, whats wrong?" coz i was just *_* (which i didn't respond to them either)

and then my bestie traced my eyes and she saw too !she also stared and cheesed.

then the guy walked up towards us and i just kept on smiling and staring. his professor was behind us ! *gah* then my friends dragged me away, and he walked by us again. my god was he hot. his fashion good. his hair was good. his height. man he was just hot ;_; and so cool.

Guest Vagabond.

There was this really cute white guy at this Japanese gaming arcade and he was with his friend.

He was tall, chesnut brown hair, slim and he seems like the type that would be interested in Asian culture (not a weeaboo, just someone who's interested).

Strangely, they were following me and my friends... until we got out of the building lol. Unfortunately, from the looks of things, it seems like it was his friend who was more... 'eager', whereas the white was like tagging along.

I told my friends I wouldn't mind if it was the white guy following us ohohohoho... *i'mafreak*

Guest ovovoovo

Other day I was waiting for my train, I was spaced out watching the trains passing by, until this HOTHOTHOT asian guy, he looked like one of these guys out of manga because he was wearing a blazer, had piercings on one of his ears, and he had nice black hair. I think he was staring at me for a few seconds when I was spaced out, until I looked up and he looked away quickly and sat next to me. I swear I was spazzing out while I sat next to him and tried to sneak looks at him when he wasn't looking AHAHA. I couldn't believe I was breathing the same air as him! :o

Well, I was at an anime convention a little more than a week ago, and there was this absolutely gorgeous Asian guy cosplaying as Ichigo. He had blonde spiked hair, not too long, not too short, the perfect length, he was like several inches taller than me, and he was a really good cosplayer, haha. Well, me, being the moron I am, asked him if I could have a picture with him, and he said yes, LOL. He was smiling the whole time; he must know he's pretty hot. Ohh, and this other guy me and my friends befriended turned out to be his ROOMATE. Wooow.

Yeah, here's the picture?

%7Boption%7DDSC00203.jpg[/im

If he finds this post, at least he'll know that he has an admirer!

LOL THAT'S SOOO CUUUTEEE

YOU AND HIM XDDDD

--this thread gives me happy lulz LOL <3333

^__^

i was in LA, getting new glasses, and we went to the korean market place just to shop cuz korean markets in LA rock :D

and, i was in line, looking for my friend who came with me and my mom and her mom and her brother (wow :o) and i turned around and saw this REALLY hot guy :D

he was wearing a KIND of tight thin red tshirt, blue baggy/ripped jeans, flipflops, a black and white (REALLYCOOL) designed backpack, and his hair was reddish, but he was definitely asian.

his face was kind of small, but he was SOOO hot :D

i named him J :]

he looked at me for a second (time stopped, i SWEAR) and then he went into the next aisle cuz it was almost empty, and while he was waiting, he was reading a manga xDDD

im not suree if i remember, but i THINK he was buying veggies :D

i saw him walk away outside, and i never saw him again T___T

Ohmygosh. a hot guy that likes veggies AND manga?!

where can i find these mystical creatures?! @ . @;; !!!<333 XD

Archived