> Describe The Pretty/hot/cute Person You Saw Today!,

Guest somo

saw a white girl today who stood out from the crowd of sheeps. she wore a long strapped dress with sunflower decals and a large hat. only until i notice her unique style that she had an absolute gorgeous face making her entire outfit very cute. she had a body that looked delicate and fragile, pale skin, but not perfect with a few light shaded freckles around her body and face. hair was long, natural and light brown with a hint of red.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest musicsmylife

my lil cousin only umm 5?

he's soo adorable.

he drew me a picture <33

of him being the bad guy shooting laser beam at the good guy.

made me laff

I saw this very good looking guy at a bookstore yesterday.

He was all that; nice hair, nice skin and the rose lips.

Plus he was really tall.

He's a kind of guy I'd die for.

Except he was gay.

T T

oh this happened at my SAT testing center

this korean guy, he was soooooo hot and tall and just looking perfect. perfect bone structure -0- immaculate skin 'o'

i kept staring on my way out hahaha

i think i know the guy too from 8th grade. he use to look really geeky :o

Guest DOLLYbeans

LOLOLOL i was at galaxy

and i saw this hmm i think he waskorean dude

he had ornage brown hair styles a bit but not like a porcupine

and he was wearing cross earings like jaejoong which i LOVEE

and i accidentaly coughed up a laugh at him and he turned and shrugged at me

taht was because he sucked at the stacking game

he had a hot aura LOL

Guest trishaa01

but why is this thread so lame -_-

threads are worthless without pictures.

oh this happened at my SAT testing center

this korean guy, he was soooooo hot and tall and just looking perfect. perfect bone structure -0- immaculate skin 'o'

i kept staring on my way out hahaha

i think i know the guy too from 8th grade. he use to look really geeky :o

OH MY GOD ME TOO.

it was in...October? he kept staring at me so i stared back and i was trying to talk to a girl but i couldn't even focus on our convo. and then i almost tripped over a chair on my way out and he laughed.

oh god i'm creepy.

Guest KOGEPANN;)

heh, my dad's friend's family came over because their car broke down so yeh,

I was in my pj bottoms and a hoody watching pirates of the carribean when they came and I was totally shocked like ;OO turns out my dad's friend's brother is actually around my age so yeh big age gap for brothers XD

I ran upstairs and I wasn't looking infront of me and I kinda bumped into him when he was taking his shoes off, he was pretty hot ;) and tall too! and cute! his chinese was sexy as well, I can't explain it. I said 'Hi! and ran upstairs to change into my jeans, stayed in my hoody though ;P I could hear him laugh behind me though, he saw me in my pjs. dammit. so cute.

i saw a white girl yesterday at the mall and she was like decked out in designer brands with her burberry bag and everything. she was tall and slender and so effing pretty. looked like a model.

and there was this girl who goes to my school. she's not that pretty but her outfit was cute so i kept staring at her.

yea...not a lot of cute GUYS around here

Guest bythepen

my friend was helping me highlight my hair so i had on one of those old school caps that you pull the hair through. we got all the dye on and stuff but then got a call from a friend saying she needed to be picked up from her mom's studio. the dye had to be left on anyway so we just went to get my friend with the cap and everything still on.

we got there and there were three reeeeaally cute guys fixing a flat tire right in front of my friend's mom's studio. one in particular was really tall and had kinda messy but cute light brown hair. he was just wearing a white t-shirt with jeans and black converse but it looked really good on him. i guess my friend saw me looking at him cause when she got in the car she yelled out "HEY MY FRIEND THINKS YOU'RE CUTE" and pointed to me, the giant slimy octopus head. :crazy: what are friends for right

Guest Atmosphere.

OMG WHEN I WENT TO THE GRAND OPENING H-MART in Lynnwood, Washington.

There was this really cute American/Korean guy eating near the food court with his Indian friend.

He was skinny, pale skin. He didn't sit perfectly straight, so his back was bending down like he looked cool for some reason 0_0

And his hairstyle was like Visual Kei hairstyle, his hairstyle was sooo nice!! And his outfits were like Urban Outfitters style with

skinny jeans. HE WAS SOO CUTE! And he had such cute smile. Every time he laughs, I melted.

Yeah I told my boyfriend this he was laughing his richard simmons off :) Cause I'm not normally like this, but that guy BLEW ME AWAY O_O

This was like umm.. 2 weeks ago?

Guest mz.carolyn

I went to this family party, and I kind of dressed up for it.

The family's son came down, in sweatpants and an A&F henley for guys. He was tall, and lean. His muscles were showing through his shirt, but not like RIPPED..just enough though ;)

*sigh* what a cutie. And he was good with little kids too, and his chinese was sexy.

I went to a bookstore that was closing down because it was raining like crazy outside. Then I saw this group of three asian guys inside. But one stood out - he had messy dark brown hair, medium-length, tanned skin... and sorta grey-ey blue eyes!! I just stood there staring at him because he was.. beautiful lol XD even though it feels weird to describe him like that XD! He must've thought I was weird because he looked at me, turned to his friends and spoke some japanese that sounded like 'lets go' from the little I know, and just walked out the store lol xD awkwarrrdddd...

Guest mei0lin

OMG this really hot korean guy, korean i think lol, but he had the tuke, the earring(so hot!) and the kinda fobby clothes,

we stole a couple glances at each other cause me and my friends were kinda noisy but apparantley he was looking at us but that was it, and he was looking at us

just when he and his friends were leaving the mall =D

Guest WishUponA*

brown hair, seductive eyes, model face, hot bod. not so tall but gahhhhhh saw him at a pizza joint. dont know what he was tho!!! filipino + mix maybe

Guest MOOVERDOSE

During the summer when I worked as a cashier I would always see this gorgeous boy (I think he was a stockboy, he would bring us ice or whatever we needed from the warehouse.) Anyways, so I would just stare at him. He had a well defined jawbone, he was dark, handsome and tall!

Once I actually had a conversation with him but it certainly wasn't a very memorable one. We ran out of coffee cup sleeves and I guess our manager told him to bring some from the warehouse. Unfortunately my manager and some other people decided they were going on their breaks, so when he came back he looked at me and said," I got some coffee sleeves." I looked at them to find that they were actually coffee cups so I said to him,"Are you sure those are coffee sleeves.. they look like coffee cups." I think he thought I was being snobby or something and he replied, "Sleeves, cups, whatever. They're the same thing."

And he left. :(

Archived