[News] Song Seung Hun Gets Tied Down by Kim Jae Joong on ‘Time Slip Dr. Jin’?

0cb20ac3b7b3e406f02e83c5537f5a29_44411180.47173636.jpg

MBC has released new still cuts of Song Seung Hun from the film set of its upcoming new time-warping historic drama.

Song Seung Hun is currently filming with JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong and others for their upcoming drama, Time Slip Dr. Jin.

The time-warping historic drama is based off of a best-selling Japanese manga and tells the story of modern-day Korea’s best surgeon entering a time warp into the 1860s during Korea’s Joseon Dynasty.

Though marking Song Seung Hun’s first acting in a historic piece, the preview still cuts of him in period costume drew the praise of viewers for his good looks, while the amusing picture of a tied-up Song Seung Hun and Kim Jae Joong posing behind him drew laughter from viewers.

It was revealed Song Seung Hun even learned horseback riding for the drama’s role as horseback riding was one of the period’s very few modes of transportation.

Time Slip Dr. Jin will premiere on MBC on May 26.

Source: enewsworld

Guest Yunho_Jaejoong

Jaejoong looks scary! :lol:

I am glad to see pictures of him filming. Song Seung Hun looks good too. :wub:

JYJ member Jaejoong’s little sister is getting ready to debut as an actress

545d0e65bb018aeb6f8b08eb854ab7bc.jpg

A picture of JYJ member Jaejoong’s little sister was revealed recently on an online community board and has been attracting much attention.

Jaejoong’s mother, Oh Seojin, recently updated her Twitter page, and a netizen posted it on an online community board. In the post, Seojin wrote, "The youngest one decided to enter the theater department and is about to debut. We met a director yesterday, and today, we are going to eat with the station manager at Annex Hall in the KBS Building. He says he likes her pure image, but since she doesn’t know how to dress up, it seems like she’s falling behind the trend. I’m concerned."

Along with the post, a picture of Jaejoong’s sister was also revealed. It was initially uploaded on February 4th by her mother on Twitter. His sister shows well-defined features, and her flawless skin portrays an innocent image.

Netizens noticed the similarities to her older brother, and commented, “No wonder they’re related,” “She’s a pure beauty,” and “Is this another brother-sister celebrity after Kim Taehee and Lee Wan?”

Source: Xports News / koreaboo

@

TVXQfacts: [iNFO] MBC drama "Dr. Jin" press conference scheduled at 17th May. MBC는 17일 '닥터진' 제작발표회를 예정하고 있다. (via starsinlovejyj)

----

Hero's First Historical "Time Slip Dr. Jin"

JYJ Hero is attempting at his first historical drama.

Hero takes on the role of Kim Kyeong-tak in the upcoming MBC TV weekend drama "Time Slip Dr. Jin" starting on the 26th.

Kim Kyeong-tak is a warrior who is outstanding in martial arts and competition. In the pictures of him revealed on the 8th shows

Hero's strong eyesight and strong visual.

According to the production crew,

Hero has been spending much time in getting used to the tone of speaking and movements for "Time Slip Dr. Jin". He is also practicing various action scenes and riding horses.

He has been doing steady so far and he is able to look good in the make up and the costumes.

Hero is working very hard to be the strong and manly Kang Kyeong-tak and all this effort should be delivered to the viewers in no time.

"

Time Slip Dr. Jin" is based on an original Japanese comic by artist Murakami Motokai about the best doctor in the year 2012 traveling back into time.

Credits: HanCinema

Guest Kiddo214

Jaejoong looks so handsome! :wub: It's been so long since I've seen him in a drama. I am excited and happy! :lol:

(Info) 2012 Kim JaeJoong Fanmeeting in Taipei Ticketing Information!

575156078.jpg

[2012 KIM JAE JOONG FANMEETING IN TAIPEI Seating Plans & Ticket Sales Announcement]

Dear fans, first we’d like to thank you for your patience. After a few meetings trying to find a balance between all your needs, we hereby announce the details for the ticket sales and the seating plans. We will strive to complete this fan meeting with our utmost efforts, for Jaejoong to have a sweet and unforgettable memory here. We are grateful for your supports and your forgiveness. Thanks! ^_^

Date: 2012.05.23

Time: PM 19:40~21:30

Venue: ATT 4 Fun (12, Songshou Rd., Xinyi Dist., Taipei)

Ticket Price: 4500 / 4200 / 3500 / 2400

Ticket Sales Date: 2012.05.09 (Weds)

Ticket Sales Time: PM19:00~

Ticket Sales Organization: Era Ticket

(Search for Era Ticket Sales Points: http://www.ticket.com.tw/points/ticket_points.asp

※ Each person is limited to 4 tickets.

※ Entrance by ticket only. Tickets are viewed as value papers and thus, if lost, tickets will not be reissued. (Children need to purchase tickets and those under six years old are not allowed to enter.)

※Fans who are going to the sales points can confirm their opening hours in advance. Other than sales points, internet sales is the alternative. Queuing overnight is not encouraged. Dear fans, please be careful about your own safety.

※For details, please go to www.ticket.com.tw, Era Ticket Sales System.

by Heyford Entertainment 2012.05.07

Credit: Heyford Entertainment / dailykpopnews

Translated by: mandragore of JYJ3

(News) Reuters : Up Close with JaeJoong!

5751904841.png

Note: Article on Reuters also published on a newspaper issued in England, talking about Dr.Jin, Jackal and Fanmeeting, etc.

JYJ member Kim Jae-joong (pic) is set to hold his solo fan meet in Taiwan late this month, according to his agency C-JeS Entertainment.

Dubbed “2012 Kim Jae Joon Fan Meeting In Taipei”, Kim will be joined by some 2,500* fans at the ATT Hall in Taipei on May 23.

At the event, Kim will share what he has been doing recently and memorable happenings during the shooting of his TV se­­ries Protect The Boss.

With Protect The Boss being a big hit in South Korea, he also plans to sing I’ll Protect You from the TV series’ soundtrack and play games with the local fans.

Kim’s series that aired on Taiwan’s GTV last month was so popular that the broadcaster and the show’s distributors are in negotiation to repeat the drama soon.

Aiming to strengthen his foothold in acting, Kim is prepping up for two projects: A TV series and a movie.

Teaming up with Hallyu actor Song Seung-heon and Sungkyunkwan Scandal’s lead actress Park Min-young, he is in the midst of shooting TV series Timeslip Dr Jin.

For the movie, Kim will also be playing a top singer in comedy The Jackal Is Coming opposite Song Ji-hyo. – Reuters

Note: The news reported 25,000; the fanmeet plan is for Jaejoong to meet 2,500 fans

Source: @Penderly and @mjjeje_KyungTak / dailykpopnews

Jaejoong's sister tweeted that for Mother's Day, Jaejoong gave his mother these flowers! What a sweet and filial son he is!

d147cb905f663adf58172817229e0329_44486685.asv90f4ceaa5qjf1.jpg

These flowers are for his adopted mother and not for his biological mother.

----

[NEWS] Lotte Picks Up Worldwide Rights to Code Name: Jackal

Korea’s Lotte Entertainment has picked up worldwide rights to Code Name: Jackal (working title), starring Jaejoong from Korean pop  group JYJ.

Produced by Nomad Films, the comic thriller tells the story of a  K-pop star (Jaejoong) who develops a relationship with a mysterious female assassin who has been hired to kill him by driving him crazy. The assassin is played by Song Ji-hyo whose credits include Sex Is Zero II (2007) and the Princess Hours TV series.

In addition to being one of Korea’s biggest pop stars, Jaejoong has previously starred in The Day (2012) and Postman To Heaven (2009), as well as TV series Protect The Boss.

Currently in production for an autumn release, Code Name: Jackal is directed by Bae Hyoung-jun, whose credits include Too Beautiful To Lie (2004) and Once Upon A Time In Seoul (2008).

Lotte’s Cannes slate also includes romantic drama Architecture 101 and Eungyo, the latest film from Happy End director Jung Ji-woo.

Directed by Lee Young-zoo, Architecture 101 recently became the highest-grossing melodrama ever at the Korean box office, beating the records set by You Are My Sunshine and Maundy Thursday. The story revolves around an architect and his first love who are reunited whilst rebuilding an old house.

Based on Park Bum-sin’s best-selling novel, Eungyo follows a 70-year-old poet who has an affair with a high school student, but his star student, who is jealous of the relationship, steals his literary work.

Screendaily

Credit:

Shared by: JYJ3

----

willenette

Thank you! Keep those news and pictures coming! <3

Jaejoong's sister tweeted that for Mother's Day, Jaejoong gave his mother these flowers! What a sweet and filial son he is!

*quoted image*

These flowers are for his adopted mother and not for his biological mother.

----

[NEWS] Lotte Picks Up Worldwide Rights to Code Name: Jackal

Korea’s Lotte Entertainment has picked up worldwide rights to Code Name: Jackal (working title), starring Jaejoong from Korean pop  group JYJ.

Produced by Nomad Films, the comic thriller tells the story of a  K-pop star (Jaejoong) who develops a relationship with a mysterious female assassin who has been hired to kill him by driving him crazy. The assassin is played by Song Ji-hyo whose credits include Sex Is Zero II (2007) and the Princess Hours TV series.

In addition to being one of Korea’s biggest pop stars, Jaejoong has previously starred in The Day (2012) and Postman To Heaven (2009), as well as TV series Protect The Boss.

Currently in production for an autumn release, Code Name: Jackal is directed by Bae Hyoung-jun, whose credits include Too Beautiful To Lie (2004) and Once Upon A Time In Seoul (2008).

Lotte’s Cannes slate also includes romantic drama Architecture 101 and Eungyo, the latest film from Happy End director Jung Ji-woo.

Directed by Lee Young-zoo, Architecture 101 recently became the highest-grossing melodrama ever at the Korean box office, beating the records set by You Are My Sunshine and Maundy Thursday. The story revolves around an architect and his first love who are reunited whilst rebuilding an old house.

Based on Park Bum-sin’s best-selling novel, Eungyo follows a 70-year-old poet who has an affair with a high school student, but his star student, who is jealous of the relationship, steals his literary work.

Screendaily

Credit:

Shared by: JYJ3

----

willenette

Thank you! Keep those news and pictures coming! <3

[Photos] New Pictures From CJES

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Credits: Baidu

Hi ebulli3nt, thanks for sharing this info that he gave his Mom flowers during Mother's Day". What a thoughtful & sweet son he is! Adopted & biological Moms - as far as I could remember I read about this before but could you explain to me further on this, I mean the story behind why he has (2) Moms, huh? Sorry for being ignorant on this matter..... blush.gif

About his upcoming movie, can't wait also to see this. Aish.....so nice that so many blessings are coming on his way. Also, thanks for posting all these beautiful photos. :lol:

*** He looks so cool...wearing that period costume. Just different in my eyes but nice! There’s still the definition of hotness. :lol:

JYJ Jaejoong Turns into a Chosun Era Sergeant in MBC “Time Slip Dr. Jin”

by: thunderstix on May 8, 2012

20cd21916cca6080bb97cccac317244c_large.jpg

More still cuts of JYJ’s Jaejoong from his first historical drama, MBC “Time Slip Dr. Jin,” were released on May 8. In the photos, Jaejoong is dressed in a traditional Chosun era sergeant uniform, holding a gun and giving a charismatic stare at the camera.

“Even though it’s his first-ever historical drama role, Jaejoong has been showing very balanced acting. He’s surprised many by perfectly dressing and doing makeup to fit his role. In order to portray the strong and masculine character of Kim Kyung Tak, Jaejoong is spending a lot of time studying his role,” the production team was quoted as saying.

MBC’s “Time Slip Dr. Jin” is a fantasy medical drama based on the Japanese manga, “Jin,” written by Murakami Motoka. It’s another time-traveling story, where a modern day surgeon travels back in time to the 1860s Chosun era. The first episode will air on May 26.

13391e97378da30d71e97c09d4ba8c6d_large.jpg

credit : soompi news

willenette

Honestly, I don't know a lot to this matter but Jaejoong's biological mom gave him up for adoption at a very young age under the name of Han Jaejoon. He was adopted into the Kim family with 8 sisters and his adopted parents changed his name to Kim Jaejoong. The mom that he is associated with these days is his adopted mom which is understandable since he grew up as her son so his love for her should be more so than the love he has for his biological mom. Jaejoong found out that he was adopted during the days when he was still a TVXQ member.

However, I don't know how he came into contact with his biological mom later on.

A lot of people say his biological mom somehow is taking advantage of his fame and popularity but who really knows the truth? He has a nice relationship with both his adopted and biological mom from what the media says.

willenette

Honestly, I don't know a lot to this matter but Jaejoong's biological mom gave him up for adoption at a very young age under the name of Han Jaejoon. He was adopted into the Kim family with 8 sisters and his adopted parents changed his name to Kim Jaejoong. The mom that he is associated with these days is his adopted mom which is understandable since he grew up as her son so his love for her should be more so than the love he has for his biological mom. Jaejoong found out that he was adopted during the days when he was still a TVXQ member.

However, I don't know how he came into contact with his biological mom later on.

A lot of people say his biological mom somehow is taking advantage of his fame and popularity but who really knows the truth? He has a nice relationship with both his adopted and biological mom from what the media says.

'ebulli3nt', thanks for the explanation, dear. Now, I'm enlightened. And thanks for the info that he was previously a TVXQ member. I didn't know about this. :lol:

Tickets to JYJ Kim Jae-joong's fan meeting in Taiwan sell out in minutes

2012051011481011432_1.jpg

K-pop trio JYJ's Kim Jae-joong is on a roll with his activities in the country and abroad, with the ticket sales record of his sold-out meet-and-greet in Taiwan being the latest proof of his popularity.

All 2,500 tickets to Kim's fan meeting in Taiwan have sold out in minutes after they went on sale, his agency C-JeS Entertainment announced in a statement on Thursday.

The officials said that the forthcoming event is "to respond to the soaring popularity of Kim's drama 'Protect the Boss' in Taiwan."

Kim, who is busy filming his upcoming TV series "Dr. Jin" (tentative title), had already scored a surprising record in his fan events' ticket sales after the Shanghai and Turkey's have sold out in no time.

Like his all previous fan meetings, he will talk about his recent activities, hold a session to communicate with fans and perform a song from the soundtrack to "Protect the Boss."

Meanwhile, "Protect the Boss," also featuring Ji Sung and Choi Kang-hee, is assuring more successful outcome with its distribution and reproduction rights being sold to overseas markets in Ukraine, Taiwan, Japan and Thailand.

Returning to the small screen in about seven months after the hit series, Kim's new drama"Dr. Jin" will hit airwaves every weekend starting May 26.

credit : 10Asia

359wwi9.png

'Jin' is in the middle of filming… Song Seung Heon-sshi… Jaejoong-sshi… Park Min Young-sshi… they have all come here. Seeing Jaejoong in person, he is so handsome. Haha. Maybe it is my bias...^^ There are many events in the Month of May that will be announced on Korean Folk Village's twitter. Recently, we have received 100 new followers.

(T/N: This was all written in formal saegeuk speech.)

Credits: Korean Folk Village and PrinceJJ

JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong’s Taiwan Fan Meeting Sells Out Immediately, Causing Server to Crash

JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong’s overwhelming popularity in Taiwan has been displayed.

It was revealed tickets for Kim Jae Joong’s independent fan meeting in Taiwan on May 23 were sold-out as soon as ticket sales opened.

The 2,500 seating fan meeting not only sold-out its tickets immediately upon the start of its sales, but this also caused the server to crash due to overwhelming traffic.

49585430.jpg

YJ’s agency, C-Jes shared, “Kim Jae Joong’s independent fan meeting scheduled for May 23 at Taiwan’s Taipei ATT Hall became sold-out as soon as sales opened. The sell-out of the fan meeting, which was planned as a favor to fans of Kim Jae Joong’s Protect the Boss, refelects Kim Jae Joong’s popularity abroad.”

This hasn’t been the only time Kim Jae Joong’s extreme popularity abroad has been seen, as his previous fan meetings in Shanghai and Turkey were also sold-out immediately, and Kim was voted the number one searched hallyu star on Twitter.

For the upcoming fan meeting, Kim Jae Joong will share on different episodes that occurred during the filming of Protect the Boss, perform his song I’ll Protect You from the Protect the Boss OST, play games and hold a talk session.

Kim Jae Joong is currently filming for the MBC drama Time Slip Dr. Jin

Photo credit: C-Jes Entertainment / enewsworld

7bb6eb762705a7de4df1362ebf3ad917_44574454.cefc1e178a82b901934fdc96738da977.jpg

[May 10, 2012 - FAN ACCOUNT/TRANS]

I visited the shooting location today for the first time.

Because my house is near the Folk Village, I went there by taxi.

I'd been looking for Jaejoong inside for a long time. Keke.

They were shooting at the very end of inside,

and I watched them from a distance because it was a private shooting.

He was standing up like that while shooting the same scene repeatedly.

Jaejoong spoke the words (on the script). "Tie up that man!" When policemen (his inferiors) came running.

The one who got tied up was Seung-Hun. Keke.

Jaejoong had a rest in the middle of scenes

drinking water and sitting for a moment with his chin propped on that long sword

as seen in the picture. He was totally cute~ XD

I was expecting him to ride a horse because the horse was on standby,

but they shot till the scene Jaejoong goes to ride the horse,

and Jaejoong had gone after finishing the shooting at 5:30.

+ It was just a brown horse~

+ I don't know how his make-up was because I watched him from a distance,

but I saw him having pearly/fair skin even from a distance.

+ His mood seemed to be quite tired in the afternoon because the shooting had started from the morning.

+ Our Jaejoong was so handsome and tall~

+ He waved his hand to drive insects/mosquitoes away, his hand was big as expected. Haha.

Credits: 황보 in DC KJJ GALLERY

Translated by Jeneration(@126x204)

[Photo] General Kim Kyung Tak

*quoted image*

Credits: Baidu

Hi ebulli3nt, thanks for posting more stills here from the drama. I’m sure that viewers will become captivated by his charms in this drama. Can’t wait to see this. Looking at those photos with SSH, It looks like he’s already become close to him. Go Jaejoong! :lol: