Kim Jaejoong is reported to begin the first shooting of the promotional drama poster for 'Time Slip Dr. Jin' on May 4th.

Hi ebulli3nt, thanks for this info. I’m hoping it’ll do well since it’s a Korean remake of Jdrama JIN. I heard it was a bit boring, but great story. & the second season is better. I’m going to watch this no matter what & because SSH & Jaejoong are going to be in it. :lol:

Ji Sung, JYJ Kim Jae-joong's "Protect the Boss" sold to Ukraine

SBS' special drama "Protect the Boss" has been sold to one of the main broadcasters in Ukraine.

SBS Contents Hub, which manages the overseas sales of the channel's TV programs, has inked a deal with a Ukrainian braodcaster to sell the series' distribution and reproduction rights, an official told 10Asia in a phone interview.

"While the drama gets reproduced in Ukrainian version next year, no plan has been set yet regarding the Korean version's premiere in the country," the publicist explained.

Also starring K-pop group JYJ's Kim Jae-joong and actress Choi Kang-hee, the show has been sold to almost a dozen of Asian countries so far.

The list of countries that bought the distribution rights includes Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, the Philippines, Mongolia and Kazakhstan.

The 18-part series, which hit the airwaves on August 3 in Korea, posted fairly good numbers every week and mostly stayed at No. 2 spot on the Wednesday and Thursday primetime ratings' chart.

The show even had to add two more episodes later to what was originally a 16-part drama, due to the viewiers' continued request for the show's extension.

Adding more boost to its popularity abroad, "Boss" will be produced in DVD in Japan later next month.

credit : 10Asia

*quoted image*

Credits: Baidu

ebulli3nt, thanks for posting this filming photo. He looks cool! He looks good no matter what he wears. I heard that "Rule the Sky" which is a mobile phone game has been his favourite & plays it a lot lately. :lol:

willenette

Thanks for dropping by! <3

This thread is very lonely with myself as the only person who is posting at the moment so I am grateful for your company. Rule the Sky is becoming a hot trend because of Jaejoong but hilariously, a lot of the fans are stealing his crops/fruits in the game much to his disbelief. :lol:

willenette

Thanks for dropping by! <3

This thread is very lonely with myself as the only person who is posting at the moment so I am grateful for your company. Rule the Sky is becoming a hot trend because of Jaejoong but hilariously, a lot of the fans are stealing his crops/fruits in the game much to his disbelief. :lol:

Hi ebulli3nt, thanks for the welcome! Ye, that post above was my 1st here, actually my 1st visit in his thread. I started liking your man after I watched his debut drama with JS, Protect the Boss. I feel happy that he enters acting now & this time he's going to do another project, which is a drama & a movie. The music of his drama was wonderful! In fact, I have his song in my ipod, "I'll Protect You", which he sang in that drama. I like it. I like the drama also. Honestly, I watched it mainly for JS but when I saw some JaeJoong scenes as the EP progresses, I learned to like him. He was adorable in that drama. See, Korean men are hot! I’m kinda excited of this gravity of JaeJoong's going to the big screen now & his upcoming drama with SSH. I still can’t believe he is going to be in a movie… & his 2nd drama............& still counting. This is awesome! This drama looks interesting. Let’s hope it works, rating-wise. I know in this drama he'll be in a period costume still, I always like JaeJoong when he’s dressed casually. This is another drama to look out for. :lol:

willenette

Frankly, I have not watched Protect the Boss despite it being Jaejoong's debut drama because I am quite a fan of saeguk dramas instead. This is the reason that I am especially excited for 'Time Slip Dr. Jin' because of also Song Seung Hun and Park Min Young as the lead characters. I have faith in the drama and the ratings may be good because a lot of Song Seung Hun's dramas have done well in the ratings category, not to mention the huge fanbase of Jaejoong as support. Let's keep our fingers crossed that the drama will be a hit among the viewers!

willenette

Frankly, I have not watched Protect the Boss despite it being Jaejoong's debut drama because I am quite a fan of saeguk dramas instead. This is the reason that I am especially excited for 'Time Slip Dr. Jin' because of also Song Seung Hun and Park Min Young as the lead characters. I have faith in the drama and the ratings may be good because a lot of Song Seung Hun's dramas have done well in the ratings category, not to mention the huge fanbase of Jaejoong as support. Let's keep our fingers crossed that the drama will be a hit among the viewers!

ebulli3nt', hehehe - sorry, but not really digging historical/period genres but since SSH & JaeJoong are in it I really have no choice but to watch it. :lol:

[Photo] Kim Jaejoong's Autograph for PrinceJJ

*quoted image*

Hi ebulli3nt, thanks for sharing his autograph. My first time to see his handwriting. :lol:

12 Kissy-Faced Idols

2pm-kiss-face.jpg

There are a lot of expressions out there that K-pop idols like to add to their collection, and being a kissy faced idols seems like one of them! This list doesn’t necessarily mean that we’d want to kiss them, it’s just a compilation of the hilariously cute faces of the idols we love!

(skipped unrelated )

JYJ’s Jaejoong

20110210_seoulbeats_jaejoong-300x194.jpg

tumblr_lsd8dkj7xh1qg5i5so1_500-400x222.png

With that said, whom are some of your favorite kissy-face idols, and which one would you want to kiss?

source : ningin.com

[iNFO/TRANS] 120503 C-JeS Release Details of Jaejoong’s 1st Solo Fanmeeting in Taipei

JYJ Kim Jaejoong’s first solo Taipei fanmeeting

Hello.

This is C-JeS Entertainment.

JYJ Kim Jaejoong will hold his first solo fanmeeting in Taipei on May 23.

This fanmeeting is an event that we have prepared to thank everyone for the popularity of the drama ‘Protect the Boss’.

There will be games, a talk session and a performance of ‘Protect the Boss’ OST ‘I’ll Protect You’, which is personally written by Kim Jaejoong.

[2012 Kim Jae Joong Fanmeeting in Taipei]

*Date: May 23, Wednesday

*Place: Taipei ATT4Fun

*Ticket Amount: 2400/ 3400/ 4200/ 4500 (unit: Taipei dollar 元)

*Ticket Purchase Information:

Ticket sales will start on May 9 at 8pm.

http://www.aircamel.com.tw

We hope for your interest.

Thank you.

Credit:

C-JeS

Translation Credit: Shermin of JYJ3

Shared By: JYJ3

[iNFO/TRANS] 120503 C-JeS Release Details of Jaejoong’s 1st Solo Fanmeeting in Taipei

JYJ Kim Jaejoong’s first solo Taipei fanmeeting

Hello.

This is C-JeS Entertainment.

JYJ Kim Jaejoong will hold his first solo fanmeeting in Taipei on May 23.

This fanmeeting is an event that we have prepared to thank everyone for the popularity of the drama ‘Protect the Boss’.

There will be games, a talk session and a performance of ‘Protect the Boss’ OST ‘I’ll Protect You’, which is personally written by Kim Jaejoong.

[2012 Kim Jae Joong Fanmeeting in Taipei]

*Date: May 23, Wednesday

*Place: Taipei ATT4Fun

*Ticket Amount: 2400/ 3400/ 4200/ 4500 (unit: Taipei dollar 元)

*Ticket Purchase Information:

Ticket sales will start on May 9 at 8pm.

http://www.aircamel.com.tw

We hope for your interest.

Thank you.

Credit:

C-JeS

Translation Credit: Shermin of JYJ3

Shared By: JYJ3

'ebulli3nt, thanks for the info - well, even though I won't mark my calendar for this I will remember the date because it's special for me. :lol:

***JaeJoong's sister is pretty. Good looks run in the family. I hope when she enters the business she won’t be forever known as 'Jaejoong's little sister'. She doesn't have to worry about dressing herself up when she has such a stylish brother. She kinda reminds me of Hana, RAIN’s sister. :lol:

Younger sister of JYJ’s Jaejoong is preparing for debut

20120504_1336096430.jpg

JYJ‘s Jaejoong‘s biological younger sister has been revealed to be preparing for a debut in the entertainment industry!

On May 4th, an online community board shared pictures of Jaejoong’s little sister along with the news that she will be debuting soon.

Jaejoong’s biological mother, Oh Seo Jin, also wrote on her Twitter, “Maknae has decided to major in theater and film, and she will be debuting soon as well. Yesterday, she met with her director and will be sitting down for dinner with KBS officials today. They say they like maknae’s clear image, but I’m a bit worried because she doesn’t know anything about dressing herself up and is a bit countrified…”

Netizens commented, “His sister looks really sweet”, “Looks kind of like SECRET‘s Sunhwa“, and “The spitting image of her brother!”

From the sound of it, it seems she’ll be debuting as an actress.

Source + Photos: Star Today via Nate / allkpop

willenette

Thanks for sharing the latest news and translations! I really don't know what to say in regard to Jaejoong's sister debut as a sister because honestly, I don't think it is a good idea. She may forever be in the shadow of her older brother, being branded as "Jaejoong's younger sister" in the entertainment world.

May 4, 2012

The topic starter for Kim Jaejoong 김재중 thread changed from meimei__KOUSEKI to ebulli3nt based on request.

Thank you for the heart warming effort & goodwill in maintaining the continuous sharing.

Hope everyone will continue to post, update and share positively at the thread.

[Trans] Tarantallegra Tracklist

1. Sunset

Composed by Xia / Lyrics by Xia

2. Tarantallegra (Feat. Flowsik of Aziatix)

Composed by Xia / Lyrics by JUNO

3. Set Me Free (Feat. Bizzy)

4. No Gain

Composed by Kim JaeJoong / Lyrics by Kim JaeJoong

5. 사랑이 싫다구요 (I Don’t Like Love)

6. 돌고 돌아도

7. Intoxication

8. Breath (Feat. Double K)

9. 알면서도

10. Lullaby (Feat. 개코 Of Dynamic Duo)

11. Fever

Composed by Xia / Lyrics by JUNO, Xia

12. 이슬을 머금은 나무

Credits: SYC

[Photos] Mario Kart 7

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

[Trans] Tarantallegra Tracklist

1. Sunset

2. Tarantallegra (Feat. Flowsik of Aziatix)

3. Set Me Free (Feat. Bizzy)

4. No Gain

Composed by Kim JaeJoong / Lyrics by Kim JaeJoong

5. 사랑이 싫다구요 (I Don’t Like Love)

6. 돌고 돌아도

7. Intoxication

8. Breath (Feat. Double K)

9. 알면서도

10. Lullaby (Feat. 개코 Of Dynamic Duo)

11. Fever

Composed by Xia / Lyrics by JUNO, Xia

12. 이슬을 머금은 나무

Credits: SYC

Hi ebulli3nt, thanks for sharing all these stuff.....And congratulations for being in-charge now of this thread. Please keep those pictures & news coming.................I'll visit this thread regularly, dear..........I support your man. :lol:

willenette

Kim Jaejoong is my man? LOL!

I like the sound of that! :lol:

*quoted image*

Hi ebulli3nt, why...........isn't he your man or is there anyone yet aside from JaeJoong, huh? :lol: Thanks for posting more captures from the drama here. So nice to know & see that drama filming is underway. Looking forward to ‘Dr. Jin’. It would be awesome to see him in another drama after “Protect the Boss” with Ji Sung & this time with SSH.

Idol Who Look’s Good with Bangs Winner!

KimJaejoong_005.jpg?9d7bd4

And the winner is none other than

JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong

Congratulations!

The Idol Who Look’s Good with Bangs Winner!

KimJaejoong_004.jpg?9d7bd4

KimJaejoong_003.jpg?9d7bd4

KimJaejoong_002.jpg?9d7bd4

KimJaejoong_001.jpg?9d7bd4

source : kpopexpress