Guest MGYlove

′Dr. Jin′ to Start Airing in Japan from May

Song Seung Hun and Kim Jae Joong′s Dr. Jin will be airing before Japanese audiences in May.

According to the official webpage of Japan′s hallyu channel DATV, Dr. Jin will start airing on May 25. The series will air for the same number of episodes with Japanese subtitles.
75081502.jpg
Though it has never aired in Japan, the drama is already fairly popular in the country as it is based on a Japanese piece. Song Seung Hun and JYJ′s Kim Jae Joong also have a giant fanbase, which has helped spread word about the drama.

Dr. Jin has already been taken overseas through Taiwan′s GTV in September 2012. It is also scheduled to start airing in Singapore′s Channel U from April 1.

Dr. Jin is about how the most skilled doctor of 2012, Jin Hyuk (Song Seung Hun), travels back in time to land in Joseon of the 1860s. It aired from May 26, 2012 to August 12.
©enewsworld

Guest MGYlove

class="cb b15" style="margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: normal; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: left; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"Goddess of Fire Portrays The Life Of Prized Female Potter1.jpg

Although casting issues have not yet been resolved in the new historical drama “Goddess of Fire Jeongi,” the story promises an interesting look at the life of a famous female potter enslaved during the 16th century Japanese invasion.

Moon Geun Young is said to have accepted the role in this historical drama.

The drama will follow the story of real-life 16th century historical and cultural figure, Baek Pa Sun, the first female ceramic artist in Joseon times. The artist’s glazing skills were so prized, she was appointed as a china maker for the royal family. But her fame also resulted in her becoming a prize for Japanese invaders. She became one of many Korean artisans who were captured during the Japanese invasion in 1592.

She was enslaved under Toyotomi Hideyoshi’s order to enrich Japanese arts and culture. Forcibly removed to Japan with her fellow artisans, she helped create many new types of pottery that would be claimed as Japanese works of art. The 32-episode drama will follow the twists and turns in her fascinating life story.

This would be the second historical drama for Moon Geun Young, who earned praise for her previous performance as the cross-dressing painter in “Painter of the Wind.” Her most recent appearance was that of the social climbing designer in “Cheomdamdong Alice.”

Casting is not final but two other actors have been named as possible male leads. It was rumored that actor Ji Chang Wook was a shoe-in for the role but his agency has denied those rumors, saying he has not even seen the script. The actor previously appeared in the historical drama “Warrior Baek Dong Soo,” penned by this drama’s screenwriter Kwon Soon Gyoo. One rumor claimed that the screenwriter requested him as the male lead because he enjoyed working with him on “Warrior Baek Dong Soo.”

Another rumor said that Kim Jaejoong of JYJ would play the lead or second lead, which the script requires to be Japanese. If fluency in Japanese is an important factor in the casting decision, Jaejoong would have one advantage as since he speaks Japanese fluently. Jaejoong has already appeared in one historical drama, “Dr. Jin.” The MBC drama has been described as reminiscent of the historical saga “Dae Jang Geun,” about an orphaned female cook who becomes the king’s first female physician.

Park Seong Soo, who directed “Dr. Kkang” in 2006 and “Beating Heart” in 2005 will direct the series.

Source : Kdramastar.com

Guest MGYlove

@tealee I love the song you put, I come here to listen lol
yes it's true, I cross my fingers that the drama is Jaejoong
:D

Guest itscreamie

I have a strong feeling that JJ will star on that drama. Cjes is quite fast on denying false casting rumors. So why now we haven't heard anything. Maybe they will announce after the TD concert. Fingers crossed!!  [-O<

Updated...Translations varied
class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[LINE] 130330 JYJ Naver LINE Update: JYJ fooling around~ before Tokyo DomeMarch 30, 2013 · rilanna

8602914738_eea1937098_o.png[TRANS] Hey Kids!

8602914740_4dc306742b_o.png8602914744_52e8768a72_o.png[TRANS] My name is Junsu! keke

8602914764_5315f94664_o.png[TRANS] I’m in Japan right now!!!!

8602914772_235de8be1c_o.png[TRANS] I’m in Japan!!!

8601814761_776f9bd620_o.png[TRANS] You say you know already???

8601911587_0b18537af2_o.png[TRANS] Then, go go to see gorillas in the zoo!!!!

8584364079_5a18b092b4_o.png8602914788_765d4756a5_o.png[TRANS] Right now, Jaejoongie Hyung is wearing a mask and training.What he’s wearing, you can see his collarbone while he sings his solo song

8602914790_ce4940b308_o.png[TRANS] Yoochun is sitting with his legs crossed, tapping his ankle (up and down motion) while singing

8602914796_9b3715e106_o.png[TRANS] You’re doing this well, rascal!! Are you hurting anywhere?? kekeke

8602914800_3312dc2407_o.png[TRANS] Kekekekekekeke/Jaejoong takes the phone or takes over LINE/[TRANS] Junsu-yah haha Stop sending [messages] hehehehe.I’m going to reveal your photos!

8601814801_ceb7802367_o.png/back to Junsu/[TRANS] Jaejoongie hyung took the phone!!! keke

8601817517_c929f1102e_o.jpg[TRANS] This was Correspondent Kim Junsu from Tokyo Dome!

8584364079_5a18b092b4_o.png

+++ Updated +++

8601862331_8dfb8b4f48_o.jpg

8602963852_cf7519e7d6_o.jpg[TRANS] If I say I’ll do it, I will do it!!! hahahaha

8602971550_dbe71691ec_o.jpg8601888077_4d15e4e672_o.png[TRANS] That’s me!

8601888079_9668549617_o.png[TRANS] Yoochun is~~8601888085_9668549617_o.png

8601888087_e64d07f6db_o.png[TRANS] Yoochun keeps teasing Junsu today~ hahahahahahaYoochun is really happy right now hahaha8602988018_850af88f73_o.png

8602988024_23b8d07b78_o.png8602988028_2508b2c3af_o.png[TRANS] It feels like this? haha

8602988032_db2b652348_o.png[TRANS] Junsu have strength (ie: fighting!)!!!8601886847_84254956c9_o.jpg

Source: JYJ Naver LINETranslated by: @ohmyjunsuShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[POLL/RANKING] 130328 Readers Love to Follow JYJ’s Kim Jae JoongMarch 28, 2013 · anmcha3

In last week’s poll, we asked you which idol star’s Twitter you love to stalk, and it appears followers can’t get enough of JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong.

photo j1328.jpg

Kim Jae Joong clinched the win with 35.1 percent of votes by the time the poll closed, beating Super Junior’s Choi Siwon, who came in a close second with 34.8 percent of votes.

photo j13282.jpg

[parts unrelated to Jaejoong omitted]

Credit: enewsworldShared By: JYJ3

Guest MGYlove

class="blog_h2 entry-title"The 25 Most Beautiful Faces of Boy Bands

As the old saying goes- beauty is in the eye of the beholder. However, we can all agree that some of the most beautiful faces in Korea can be found in the numerous boy bands so popular in the K-pop genre. Whether you are a fan of SHINee, INFINITE, or BIGBANG, in almost every band there are faces which are worthy to be on a catwalk. Indeed, many of the male musicians and artists of today are also models and spokesmen for companies like Gucci and The Face Shop.

Whether you love a beautiful smile, big eyes, full lips, gorgeous bone structure, a sexy smolder or a mischevious, boyish look, no doubt you will find something beautiful about every one of these faces!

So after consulting numerous K-pop and boy band fans, here (in no particular order) are the top 25 most beautiful faces of boy bands.

#6 Jaejoong from JYJ

jyj-jaejoong-title.jpg
What do you think? Are these the 25 most beautiful faces in boy bands? Did we mention your favorites? Do you think there is someone that should have been included in the list? Tell us who is your favorite and why. Please comment below and let us know what you think!

©http://en.korea.com/?p=409811

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[PRESS PICS] 130331 JYJ’s Rehearsal for Tokyo Dome Concerts: D-2March 30, 2013 · rilanna

788039_1_550366_18282.jpg201303311048770784_51579705de425.jpg
788039_0_550275_18282.jpg

Credits: as tagged

Photos of JYJ in practice were released publicly on the 31st, two days before JYJ’s Tokyo Dome Concert ‘The Return of the JYJ’.

The photos shown JYJ singing and dancing with a dance team consisting of 16 dancers from Japan and Korea.

According to an official, JYJ has been intensely practicing close to 10 hours per day.

3 years after their last Tokyo Dome concert, ‘The Return of the JYJ’ will happen for 3 days on April 2-4, where the last show will be screened in cinemas throughout Japan.

Source: NateTranslated by: Ruby(@rubypurple_fan) of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

Guest priti

I really really really wanna JJ to take up this rumor saeguk drama along side with moon geun young. here are few of my lists why:1. JJ is underrated as an actor because most of his drama, he is playing a second lead and i wanna him to break out from tht second lead syndrome and play lead actor in drama... As humble as he is, JJ said before tht he is not ready to play lead actor in a drama becuz he think he lacks capability. Well JJ you have improved alot so time for you to show us tht u can be a lead actor.2. This rumored drama has female lead oreodi. Moon Geun Young. I have watched MGY's drama n i have no doubt bout her acting skill. Past JJ lead actress were pretty good but one gave off noona feeling and the other he had no chemistry with. But i have a feeling JJ n MGY will look good n work well together because both are nearly of same age ( MGY is 2 years younger) and both started really early n rose to fame in such age. MGY started even earlier and wowed viewers in endless love as a child actress so she is pretty much a veteran in dramaland. If JJ had the chance to work with her, there will be no doubt he will learn n take with him some notes as he along his acting path.3. According to kdrama sites, it says the lead actor requires to know and speak japanese fluently and we know JYJ guys are known to speak japanese really well. Plus JJ haf a Jap drama in his resume having to act in Sunao ni Narenakute.4. JJ is really known in singing n kpop world as a solo n group JYJ singer. He writes, composed and make real nice music. He is a very hardworking guy and constantly tries so hard to proof tht he can be up to people standard. So far, he is already shown he is a first class singer/writer/ composer and entertainer so i really wish with this project, He can show the viewers that he can be a good actor.
my story with kim jaejoong is pretty funny. Few years ago i watched PTB for jisung. When i watched it, i had NO CLUE JJ from a popular boyband JYJ n he had TONS of fangirls. I remember wen i watch PTB in viki, the moment he appeared on the screen, there were non-stop spazzing in the comment above....i always thought tht he had a really pretty boy type image with good skin and gave off a handsome aura. I love him in PTB. It was later i found out bout JYJ thru YC and i remembered JJ face n I loved him as JJ of JYJ. Next was Dr. Jin, I planned to watch this becuz of JJ n PMY (who played along YC in skks). Dr. Jin plot n storyline was sooo blunt n dry for mi to go on but for JJ sake i watched till midway. JJ showed a really emotional/angry side of him and i saw how much he learned and prepared himself or this. creamie sis: T unnie was telling mi CJES tend to give out announcement at the very end becuz they wanna concentrated on what they r currently doing than jumble everything together. So perhaps after TD n JJ concert n fm, we might hear good new??? lets all pray we will..hahha..wrote too long, hope i didnt bored you guys!!!