Kim Jae Joong - JYJ's concert in Tokyo Dome photosets

JYJ performed in Tokyo Dome for the first time in four years, their three-day concerts were sold out immediately. ‘2013 JYJ Concert in Tokyo Dome: The Return of the JYJ’ concert was held from April 2nd to 4th. After sharing the photos from their Day-1 concert, this time photosets of Kim Jaejoong from the day-1 concert have been uploaded.
Take a look at the photos below.
0fz4.jpg1s0i.jpg
0pbu.jpg5wfg.jpg
bahx.jpg7zgx.jpg
7b5o.jpgep93.jpg
gmwd.jpgt3ce.jpg
c82j.jpgu7mt.jpg
s77l.jpgv32u.jpg
v4mu.jpgy1ip.jpg
yron.jpgx1o8.jpg
fdpb.jpgnyxg.jpg

Written by: angelclowie18@dkpopnews.net

tealee said:
class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[PIC] 130409 ‘Code Name: Jackal’ Featured in Malaysia Newspaper “The Star”April 10, 2013 · anmcha3

Code Name: Jackal will be showing at GSC International Screens starting April 11.

Link to online article here

Credit: TheStarShared By: JYJ3Thanks to WL Lee for tip!

@willenette...been posting and uploading more at JJs singer thread...only occasionally on this actor thread...but I know people check this thread out too so I throw in a few JJs awesomeness here... :\"> :P

Aahh hahaha....@willenette...and everyone...Make sure to check out JJs singer thread too...Lots more gorgeous JJ there! ;)
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/174943/official-the-kim-jaejoong-%EA%B9%80%EC%9E%AC%EC%A4%91-thread#latest

Guest priti

@tealee unnie.... I love JJ current hair color....due to his flawless skin..every color suit him from blond-brown-red-blk-brunette...he just looks good..i saw yer 1000 post mgs..n I wanna congrats you in this thread..I dunno for some reason i just love coming here....Unnie CONGRATS on yer 1000 post...U beat mi to it hehe.... here is my lil gift to you k.... Lets keep loving n supporting Kim Jaejoong together!!!!!!!!!
tumblr_mkv5rbYqdH1qjsp6yo1_250.giftumblr_mkv5rbYqdH1qjsp6yo2_250.gif
tumblr_mkv5rbYqdH1qjsp6yo3_250.giftumblr_mkv5rbYqdH1qjsp6yo4_250.gif
tumblr_mkv5rbYqdH1qjsp6yo5_250.giftumblr_mkv5rbYqdH1qjsp6yo6_250.gif
For today...lets keep sexy JJ aside n look at JJ cutie pie doing his ageyo!! :x :x :x
BTW..i will b waiting 4 taiwan pix n video...dun forget taiwan vers. kiss b unnie!!

[TWITTER] 130414 Jaejoong Tweets Another Sexy Selca From Taipei
Posted by Lena on Apr 13, 2013 

14 april 2013

[TRANS] Although I have pitiable body without muscle, I keep my promise with the fans who came to meet me today..ㅜㅜ It’s the first.. and the last one.I’ll be back again after workout..ㅜAnyway I was happy~ Everyone who came to see all of my tour until now~!Thank you very much~!!!!!!!!

14april 2013

Credit: @bornfreeonekissTranslated by @TheyoungestminShared by Prince JJ

And Yes, JJ is my bias! And the picture above is NOT the (only) reason!!! Hahaha.

• :P :x >:D<