[NEWS] 130325 JYJ Jaejoong Receives Huge Attention in Hong Kong for Asia Tour

Posted by anmcha3

JYJ member Jaejoong has been receiving much attention in Hong Kong for his Asia Tour.

Many Hong Kong media spotlighted Jaejoong as he arrived in Hong Kong for his ‘Your, My and Mine in Hong Kong’ concert.

An article was released about the flood of fans that waited at the airport to see Jaejoong’s arrival in Hong Kong. They also released video footage from the airport as well. They stated, “Jaejoong has arrived in Hong Kong for his concert. There are so many people at the airport and so it was hard to film footage.”

At the press conference, many media attended from Apple Daily to Headline Daily, for a total of around 30 media.

Jaejoong commented, “This is my first solo concert in Hong Kong. I personally have been waiting for this moment for quite some time. I received much energy from fans from the airport. I hope we can make great memories together at the concert.”

His Hong Kong concert was held yesterday at the HKCEC and met with 4,000 fans. As this was his first solo concert in Hong Kong, he also held a press conference to meet with the press.

Jaejoong and his fans had a great time together as they held quiz shows about favorite food from Hong Kong. Jaejoong also cooked food for his fans as well.

After the fan meeting, he began his mini concert. As he sang, the fans sang along in Korean, showing their support for Jaejoong. He sang many of his hit songs as well as other famous Korean songs.

When singing one of his last songs, the fans surprised Jaejoong with a small event. The fans held up a huge sign that read, ‘You are in our hearts’. During the middle of the song, Jaejoong also put the mic out to the fans so that they could sing as well.

After the concert, many fans showed tears and could not leave the concert grounds. Some fans commented, “It felt like I was on a date with him for 2 hours”, “I was so happy that he finally came to Hong Kong” and “I fell in love with his live singing.”

On the other hand, Jaejoong will begin his concert in Nanjing for his world tour* on April 6.

*Jaejoong is on his ‘Your, My, and Mine’ Asia Tour. No other stops outside Asia are announced.

Credit: Kpopstarz

Shared By: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[iNFO] Number of Copyrighted Songs (by Male Idols) registered within KOMCAMarch 25, 2013 · rilanna

KOMCA is the Korea Music Copyright Association

More than 10 of the songs registered have to be written and composed by the idol.An idol is not listed if he didn’t compose more than 10 songs, even if he wrote 50 of the songs.

-

72ac862242be0f2a8a97283f9155024d.jpgKim Jaejoong – 32 songsRepresentative track: JYJ - In Heaven

1f084001d8b68cd60e565a7fdad23b2b.jpgLyrics : Kim JaejoongComposition : Kim JaejoongArrangement : BJD, MDS

-

6e0fd6165009c0bf405cc5df4690baca.jpgKim Junsu – 21 songsRepresentative track : XIA Junsu - Tarantallegra

a37fe76ccb28edba7d944489c43942ee.jpgLyrics : JUNOComposition : Kim Junsu

-

f7e8872d51d2b507f8b00a0d323a7e77.jpgPark Yoochun – 19 songs

Source: InstizShared by: JYJ3

**Note: screencaps don’t include all of the songs by the individual members**

tealee said: [NEWS] 130325 JYJ Jaejoong Receives Huge Attention in Hong Kong for Asia Tour
Posted by anmcha3

JYJ member Jaejoong has been receiving much attention in Hong Kong for his Asia Tour.

Many Hong Kong media spotlighted Jaejoong as he arrived in Hong Kong for his ‘Your, My and Mine in Hong Kong’ concert.

An article was released about the flood of fans that waited at the airport to see Jaejoong’s arrival in Hong Kong. They also released video footage from the airport as well. They stated, “Jaejoong has arrived in Hong Kong for his concert. There are so many people at the airport and so it was hard to film footage.”

At the press conference, many media attended from Apple Daily to Headline Daily, for a total of around 30 media.

Jaejoong commented, “This is my first solo concert in Hong Kong. I personally have been waiting for this moment for quite some time. I received much energy from fans from the airport. I hope we can make great memories together at the concert.”

His Hong Kong concert was held yesterday at the HKCEC and met with 4,000 fans. As this was his first solo concert in Hong Kong, he also held a press conference to meet with the press.

Jaejoong and his fans had a great time together as they held quiz shows about favorite food from Hong Kong. Jaejoong also cooked food for his fans as well.

After the fan meeting, he began his mini concert. As he sang, the fans sang along in Korean, showing their support for Jaejoong. He sang many of his hit songs as well as other famous Korean songs.

When singing one of his last songs, the fans surprised Jaejoong with a small event. The fans held up a huge sign that read, ‘You are in our hearts’. During the middle of the song, Jaejoong also put the mic out to the fans so that they could sing as well.

After the concert, many fans showed tears and could not leave the concert grounds. Some fans commented, “It felt like I was on a date with him for 2 hours”, “I was so happy that he finally came to Hong Kong” and “I fell in love with his live singing.”

On the other hand, Jaejoong will begin his concert in Nanjing for his world tour* on April 6.

*Jaejoong is on his ‘Your, My, and Mine’ Asia Tour. No other stops outside Asia are announced.

Credit: Kpopstarz
Shared By: JYJ3

Guest MGYlove

Annyeong ^^
class="post-title entry-title"JYJ’s Jaejoong holds successful fan meeting in Hong Kongjaejoong.jpg
JYJ’s Jaejoong successfully ended his fan meeting in Hong Kong.

On March 24, Jaejoon held his ‘Your, My and Mine Hong Kong’ fan meeting at the Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre with a total of 4,000 fans in attendance. This was his first-ever event in Hong Kong and many local music fans and presses showed great interests.

As Jaejoong made his entry, he was welcomed with roaring cheers from the fans and continously wore a smile on his face throughout the event. He had a wonderful time talking about how much he loves Hong Kong’s food, streets, and culture, and he even cooked a snack during his show.

After the fan meeting, Jaejoong held a mini concert where he performed songs like “One Kiss”, “My Only Comfort”, “There’s Only You” and many others. The fans even sang along in fluent Korean, and Jaejoong was deeply touched by the huge love that the fans showed for him.

Jaejoong concluded the mini concert with his performance of “I’ll Protect You” and fans held placards that reads, “You Are Always Inside Of Me” as a surprise for the singer. Jae Joong was noticeably touched by their actions and he repaid them with his stellar singing.

Meanwhile, Kim Jaejoong’s next show will be held on April 6th in Nanjing, China.
©dkpopnews.net

;)

class="svtitle"Is Kim Jae Joong gay?

The JYJ member is once again suspected to be a homosexual after Korean gay artiste Hong Suk Chun reportedly flew to Hong Kong just to support his concert

Kim Jae Joong

Korean gay artiste Hong Suk Chun was spotted at Kim Jae Joong’s concert in Hong Kong two days ago, giving rise to speculations about the pair’s relationship.

Jae Joong’s sexual orientation has always been a mystery. He was reportedly very close to his ex-band member Yunho, with many fans speculating that the two were a couple.

His sexual orientation was once again put in the spotlight when Suk Chun showed up at Jae Joong’s concert in Hong Kong two days ago to show his support. Sun Chun was seen holding a paper fan with the words “YunJae” (which stands for Yunho and Jae Joong) printed on it.

The artiste posted an intimate photo of Jae Joong and him taken during a birthday celebration the day before the concert, raising suspicions of the two’s "special" relationship.

Suk Chun explained in an online post yesterday that the paper fan was a gift from a fan. He made a public apology to Jae Joong for accepting the paper fan without knowing the meaning behind the words printed on it.

He also claimed that he attended Jae Joong’s concert because he happened to be vacationing in Hong Kong.

However, according to sources, Suk Chun announced that he planned to fly to Hong Kong just to support Jae Joong’s concert before he went there.

The 42-year-old has previously admitted on a show that he is homosexual. He even revealed that he is dating a man who is around his twenties.

Suk Chun added that they avoid appearing in public places together because his partner does not want their relationship to be exposed.

After news of him appearing at Jae Joong’s concert surfaced, Netizens have been guessing that the 27-year-old Jae Joong is actually the secret lover that Suk Chun mentioned.

Kim Jae Joong

Kim Jae Joong

credit : http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/celebrity/buzz/asia/is-kim-jae-joong-gay

JYJ's JaeJoong press conference photos in Hongkong unleashed

BGRX_PHCAAINSKK.jpg
Photos of JYJ's Kim Jaejoong from the press conference for his fan meeting in Hong Kong have been revealed.
Recently, Kim Jaejoong held a successful fan meeting and concert in Hong Kong. Fans were delighted to see Kim Jaejoong in Hong Kong for an event so many nationalities came to Hong Kong just to see Kim Jaejoong on his mini fan meeting and concert. Before the event, Jaejoong held a press conference and people in Hong Kong were left in awe as Kim Jaejoong appeared with a really cool look, his unique hair color and blazing eyes caught people's attentions. 
Check out his photos from the press conference prior to his fan meeting and concert in Hong Kong.
58y.jpg73tp.jpg
dptd.jpgebyzm.jpeg
efwiy.jpegihfn.jpg
trfsk.jpegqcilwz.jpeg
oyw2.jpg
q4okz.jpegqnlicc.jpeg
ky9liz.jpegr7dcw.jpeg
xn9mn.jpeg

Written by: angelclowie18@dkpopnews.net

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rjee4q

20130327131255deco.jpg

@xinmsn_en MSN has been in the journalism business for a while. For this reason, I'm going to assume this is not your first experience with k-pop or a k-pop artist. So you must be familiar with k-pop's pandering to fans' desires for 'skin-ship' and 'fan-service'. BUT after such an un-professionalism piece of yellow journalism questioning Kim Jae Joong's sexuality and rumors of a link-up with a known gay celebrity, I've realized assuming things may not be the way to go. So I'm going to break down Shipping Culture in Kpop for you. In other words, I'm going to do the research YOUR website was supposed to do before publishing such slanderous garbage.

There are famous 'ships' (idols who are shipped together as a couple) in every group. This is especially popular in male idol bands and SMe is quick to provide fans with what they wish to see. Some famous 'couples' in SMe include

1. Suju's EunHae (Donghae + Eunhyuk)

2. Shinee's JongKey (Jonghyun + Key Kibum)

3. Ex-group DBSK's YunJae (Yunho + Jaejoong)

4. Shinee's 2Min (Minho + Taemin)

5. Several ships in EXO-K not limited to Xiuhan, Layhan, Taoris, Kray.

Now let's look at all the 'evidence' of fans who are convinced these ships are 'real.'

1. EUNHAE - http://24.media.tumblr.com/3644ab38d7c4ac6ba75b077a819ad014/tumblr_miq4cji9sz1qijyiqo1_500.jpg, EUNHAE-super-junior-11646657-269-240.jpg

2. JONGKEY - http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/214/c/3/jongkey_is_real_____by_takara__chan-d42nmvu.jpg, eGt0bjNjMTI=_o_jongkey-kiss-kiss-kisswmv

3. YUNJAE - http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-_EWwIZgvP3E/T0H1TIshmGI/AAAAAAAAAy0/kZuUalHO0O0/s320/yunjaemuzbetgt.jpg, yunjae+14.jpg

4. 2MIN - http://en.korea.com/shinee/files/2011/09/hold.jpg, tumblr_m6yau6aj2N1ra3hw8o1_500.jpg

5. XIUHAN - http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbm74cOc4X1riw26qo1_500.png, tumblr_m3nbe6E8dZ1qgqxg4.jpg

Here's the results to google search pages for the search phrase 'EunHae is real'

https://www.google.co.in/search?q=eunhae+is+real&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

About 428,000 results (0.31 seconds)

Search phrase 'YunJae is real' - https://www.google.co.in/search?q=yunjae+is+real&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

About 570,000 results (0.30 seconds)

Search phrase 'Jongkey is real' https://www.google.co.in/search?q=jongkey+is+real&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

About 157,000 results (0.25 seconds)

Are all these results google is throwing up legitimate facts about the love affairs of the people involved? Take a look.

Some of the images in these pages - http://dragon.mixrmedia.com/wp-uploads/ningin/blog/2011/08/shinee-jongkey-kiss-lips-jonghyun-key.jpg

Yunjae 923_640.jpg

So do we conclude ALL k-pop male idols are gay? Are we even to assume that the men in these ships are gay?

Most of the pictures are PHOTOSHOPPED by fans themselves who are heavily invested in these ships. A lot of these tend to be x-rated so I will not be linking them, a quick search should turn them up. There is no doubt that these fans DO truly believe that the particular ship is real.

Now let's take a look at SMe's history in encouraging pairings for increased revenue.

1. Here's an actual picture of Siwon kissing Heechul on stage in Shanghai SjIxWld3VDUtU2cx_o_100307-ss2-encore-in-

2. Here's a picture of Heechul kissing Henry in Shangai 10956152.jpg

3. ........ok, Siwon and Heechul kiss everybody.

4. Jonghyun and Taemin ibpKFtLxz4ZYe.jpg at SWC ll in Seoul, etc.,

For fans to be taken in by marketing gimmicks and believe that these pairings are real may seem harmless but you know what else is REAL about these situations? CONSEQUENCES.

When Shinee's Jonghyun started dating Shin Se Kyung, Jongkey fans attacked her on twitter, forcing her to deactivate her account and break off the relationship because of the continued harassment. YunJae fans bring embarrassing x-rated banners to the airports and concert and have now caused Kim Jaejoong's sexuality to be questioned by a website such as yours, over a piece of fan-service that was done years ago as part of a group that is not even existent anymore. Which they couldn't even avoid since it's pushed on one side by management and on the other side, by fans.

It took me 45 minutes to do my research for the above 5 pairings and one of your 'esteemed' journalists with a degree in the profession and plenty of work experience, did not take 1/5th of that time needed to confirm the truth and lies of one pairing. With the result that you have endangered his position and standing as a artist with an impeccable record in the k-pop business and also his new-fledged status as one of the hottest emerging actors in k-drama. This is not even to mention the damage to the other celebrities named in this article.

The article is practically slander and if it was in any other western country, would be sufficient grounds for libel. To take the words of fangirls in their teens who have no personal knowledge of the idols in question, and therefore, no knowledge about their actual sexuality, then creating a scandal based on childish pranks for increased viewership just shows me that there are TWO culpable parties in this whole debacle. This tweet is addressed to one of them. To say that it was merely a translation from a different newspaper does NOT negate your participation.

It's too much to hope that the article will be withdrawn and an apology issued to Kim Jae Joong but if you want to retain even a smidgeon of professional integrity, this is what you will do.

http://tl.gd/n_1rjee4q

The 'funny' thing is that this situation is NOT funny...

True JJ fans rise up and protect Kim Jaejoong!

JJ Fighting!

Source: @Tonyhong1004

Translated by: Ruby of JYJ3

Shared By: JYJ3

http://jyjsoul.com/

tumblrmka9qzesya1r3wtdx.png

JYJ3′s Note:

Because Hong Seok Chun was at Jaejoong’s concert in Hong Kong, some of the HK press have speculated that he is in a secret romantic relationship with Jaejoong. Instead of focusing on the success of Jaejoong’s concert, the media are writing sensationalizing slander against Hong Seok Chun and Jaejoong, damaging Jaejoong’s reputation overseas in the process.

(JYJ3 will NOT be linking those articles, neither the originals nor the translated versions)

The reporters are using some extreme YunJae shippers as their sources/informants, taking leaked information–like this incidence to be true. The actions of these shippers led the news media to continue speculating on Jaejoong’s sexuality, taking the information even further to draw their own conclusions regarding Jaejoong and Hong Seok Chun’s friendship. Hong Seok Chun has already faced many difficult situations in his career for years after he openly admitted his sexual orientation to the public.

This situation has escalated to the point that is beyond the boundaries of fandom. The actions of fans are affecting the personal lives and careers of real people. We should respect Jaejoong’s friend enough to not burden him with the consequences of fans’ actions.

We want to stress this is a serious situation, not a joke that can be brushed off. As an international entertainer, this issue could have professional consequences for Jaejoong’s work in the future.

Finally, we offer this opinion we endorse from Hellothrice: JYJSoul’s

Note: In addition to JYJ3’s note we also have posted Hellothrice’s post with our own stance on this matter, which you can read here(link).

http://jyjsoul.com/post/46342000228/honestly-worried#_=_

Honestly worried.

hellothrice:

[NOTE: Please be aware I’m referring to extreme shippers in this post]I don’t think some “Yunjae shippers” even realize how serious this matter is now. I see so many laughing about it, messaging Jaejoong and Tony (Hong Suk Chun) on Twitter.

This isn’t a joke anymore. This is the careers of not one, not two, but 3 different individuals (Jaejoong, Tony, Yunho). 

After Jaejoong’s event in Hong Kong, people had been talking about this on Weibo since the moment some extreme Yunjae fans began trying to manipulate others into believing Tony supports “Yunjae.” They continued to spread it and they threatened (still are threatening) to take it to the media as proof that “Yunjae is real.”

But, it hasn’t gone as expected. In their attempts to tip media, a gossip site twisted the entire situation into their own version of absurdity and now it has spread Internationally.

Out of this complete act of immaturity and stupidity, now Jaejoong, Tony, and Yunho have had their names attached to this gay rumor. They are all Korean men. I wonder if people even know how long and difficult Tony’s own personal journey has been. Like many other real and sane people in the fandom, I am highly worried. I only hope and pray now that the Yunjae exhibition being planned for Nanjing is stopped.

Its not funny anymore, and the careers of the celebrities are being put at risk. If the media picks up on that, it will bring more stress and unnecessary attention. In the future, I hope more people begin respecting the rules placed by C-JeS as well.

I know some hate them, but instead of violating them and sneaking in items, you should focus on actually supporting the person/people in front of you for their own talents, and not your selfish desire to promote your own “belief.”

And for the record, I don’t care if the artist I support is gay. I support them for their talent regardless of their sexual orientation. I only wish others would learn to do the same and respect their personal and private lives.

You are a fan, remember that.

You are nothing more than just a fan. 

- Hellothrice

The admins of JYJSoul support

Hellotherice’s stance in this matter.

This whole ‘Yunjae’ matter has gone completely out of hand. We understand that some shippers find it amusing, romantic, what have you to still continue to ‘ship’ these two individuals, but please bear in mind. This whole thing is affecting not only Jaejoong, but also Yunho, and now we have Tony Hong: they are individuals. They are not fanfiction characters whose lives you can manipulate with a few twist of words, fan support, etc. They are individuals who have lives; more, they are individuals whose lives are in the limelight possibly every second of their day.

I wish for their sake we can at least come to the same peaceful conclusion to this matter. I hope that the extreme Yunjae supporters realize that what you’re doing, you’re not supporting who Jaejoong and Yunho are. You are strongly paving the way to their career’s destruction. Is that what you want? To have their careers, one’s they tried so hard to keep, be destroyed by this foolishness?

We are not asking you to stop ‘shipping’ them. If that’s what makes you happy, then continue doing so. Just please maintain respect and decency for those who you ship.

Please remember that as fans, our actions are also in the spotlight; look how far this has gone already. This isn’t just about one fandom anymore, this is about protecting them and loving them as they rightly deserve, not to satisfy one’s own fantasies.

Truly supporting Jaejoong and Yunho does not mean destroying their careers. It means respecting them; that includes who they were then, and who they are now.

-JYJSoul

http://jyj3.net/2013/03/25/other-twitter-130324-tony-hong-twitter-update-yunjae/

130324tonyhong.png

[OTHER TWITTER]

130324 Tony Hong Twitter Update: YunJae

Posted by JYJ3 Team

Tony Hong’s tweet replying to a fan:

[TRANS] Is it? Some fan gave it to me. The dolls too. I took it without any purpose

(he didn’t mean anything by taking it).

And then because people came crowding, I held it [high?]. So people took it that way? I don’t know about it. I’m sorry. I went on a trip to Hong Kong. Jaejoong also held concert there so I came with my younger sisters.

- When Tony said ‘someone gave it to me’ he used a form that has the tone of ‘for some god forsaken reason, someone gave it to me’.

(via@ohmyjunsu)

Source: @Tonyhong1004

Translated by: @The_little_pear

Shared By: JYJ3

JYJ3′s Note:

We don’t know what the fan asked, but according to Tony Hong’s answer, seems like the fan tweeted a photo that shippers used to prove Yunjae is real. 

Tony Hong’s answer ”I took it without any purpose” (he didn’t mean anything by taking it).

We ask the Fans in general, please don’t drag Jaejoong/JYJ’s Friends on these Fandom battles and make them choose one side, let’s not embarrass Jaejoong with this behaviour. Tony Hong went to support his friend Kim Jaejoong in a foreign country, however some fans wanted to make him into the public representative of Yunjae shippers just because he accepted some gifts from fans, causing arguments in the fandom.

cr.jyj fans

Guest MGYlove

class="blog_h2 entry-title"[star column] Offstage Story of Asia Tour by ★Jae Joong★

Look cold but warm in heart, Jae Joong :-)

He had a Asia Tour Concert as a Solo Artist….! Proud of him XD

114456127_1.jpg114456247_2.jpg114456380_3.jpg114456520_4.jpg114456689_5.jpg114456860_6.jpg114457034_7.jpg114457206_8.jpg114457335_9.jpg114457477_10.jpg114457606_11.jpg

credit: naver star column

korea.com

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[NEWS] 130328 JYJ Enters Japan for Tokyo Dome ConcertMarch 27, 2013 · rilanna

JYJ was sent off and welcomed by a big crowd of fans in Korea and Japan.

JYJ′s Park Yoo Chun, Kim Jae Joong and Kim Junsu left for Japan through Kimpo Airport in Seoul on March 27, a few days before its historical Tokyo Dome concert was to take place.

25674161.jpg

500 fans said goodbye to JYJ in Korea, and over 1,000 local fans welcomed the group to Japan at Haneda Airport.

An agency rep said, “We had to clear benches and set up a safeline for the fans who were crowding the airport after hearing the group would arrive in Japan. This is a very rare sight to see even in Japan, and it proved how popular the group is in the country.”

JYJ′s Tokyo Dome concert will take place from April 2-4, and is the group′s first in Japan since June 2010. All tickets sold out, with over three times the number of people allowed in the venue applying for tickets.

The last concert of the series will be relayed live to theaters across Japan. Over 210,000 fans are expected to join the group at its concert.

Photo credit: C-JeS EntertainmentSource: EnewsWorldShared by: JYJ3