class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[sCAN + TRANS] 130402 Kim Jaejoong featured in Turkish Music Magazine “Blue Jean” (April Issue)April 2, 2013 · anmcha3

photo tbj2.jpgphoto tbj1.jpgphoto tbj3.jpg

[TRANS]

Kim Jaejoong

We are going to look into one of K-Pop’s most successful bands, JYJ member Kim Jaejoong after releasing his first solo album now.

Korean people are really lucky. Especially the Korean fans. Because they can reach both their favorite singer and actor at the same time. When the person they love is both a talented singer and an actor, things are easier for them then. Kim Jaejoong is also this type of an artist. Our 27-year-old talent who captured his fans’ hearts through the music group he is in, dramas, and his handsome face that is loved by local and overseas fans. Kim seems like he won’t disappoint his fans who cares so much about him and his new album.

Our star made his debut with TVXQ and now he continues his music life with JYJ. Now, it is time for his solo album. Our young talent’s first solo album “I” was released on February 17th. There are 5 amazing songs in this album. What Kim said about his album is, “I don’t think that I could compose good songs in the hard rock genre so I asked help from rocker Kim Bada. If we talk about the songs I composed, I added rock sounds using guitar and drums. I sometimes had hard times. I thought about the lyrics a lot. Writing the lyrics of “One Kiss” was especially hard. Kim Bada thought the lyrics should be simple and easy to understand but at the same time should give a splendid image. So it was really hard.” One Kiss was released on January 8th and topped the iTunes rock charts in various countries. Kim Jaejoong who achieves success in everything he does also caught success with his solo album. After selling 140,000 albums, his new repackaged album also sold out. Additionally, Kim Jaejoong also became the first male singer who topped China’s video sharing site Yinyuetai for 4 weeks in a row. Lets say “Maşaallah” to him to protect him from Nazar! (T/N: In Muslim countries there is a saying called “Maşaallah“, it basically means “May God protect you from evil, jealous eyes and natures that may access to you or affect you.” And that negative effect is called Nazar.)

A Successful Actor

In the drama called Protect the Boss, he played a role who is clever but proud, cool but thoughtful, and a really handsome man who falls in love with the main actress. He is gaining new fans with his performances in the dramas and movies. He acted in the movies likeHeaven’s Postman and Jackal is Coming. He unfortunately fell from 5th floor while he was filming Jackal is Coming but luckily he recovered quickly. We watched him in Dr. Jin drama lately. These days there are no new drama or movie projects from him. Apparently, our star wants to focus more on his music career recently.

Also a guardian angel!

It’s not hard to understand Kim’s fans. Beside the fact that he seems strong and cool due to his music, the films and dramas he participates in, he is also a ‘guardian angel’ and that’s why the number of his fans are increasing… In March, Kim Jaejoong attended a UNICEF Donation Ceremony as the representative of JYJ and he donated some of JYJ’s profit. Also he said “I want to take the chance to care about the people who are in need. With giving aid to the children all over the world to make them comfortable.”

The only thing which is missing is…

You are so talented, successful, and handsome but lonely in your private life. Just why Kim? As we see it from here, the only thing missing is, love… We can’t stop asking ‘If he’s unlucky about that’ because of the roles in the dramas and movies he participated. He said that he wants to fall in love in one of the interviews. Let’s see what else our charismatic star said about his love life: “I don’t know the type of the girl that I like. To know that, I need to meet more girls. I don’t want to just date with somebody. I wish I can find the person I belong to, or belongs to me.” He also said he wants to marry one of his fans long before, we hope he finds that lucky girl.

Come again!

Kim came to Turkey last year. He attended cultural activities prepared by Ankara Korean Cultural Center and met his fans.  He loved our country and said this on Twitter: “I love Turkey. Turkish fans are so energetic and cute.” Also, he didn’t forget about Turkish girls and said: “Turkish girls are so beautiful.” , “I can marry a Turkish girl who knows Korean.” We are here Jaejoong, come again!

From past to today

It may be a huge difference between ‘Kim in the movie’ with the ‘Kim in the drama’. He may take your attention with his red hair during one concert or you may not even recognize him with his incredibly different style during other concerts. He makes changes about his style continuously. Let’s see what he did up to today. Here comes Kim Jaejoong from past to today!

10 Facts about Kim Jaejoong

Kim Jaejoong who looks cold and serious is actually a warm person. If you want to know about this young star you can check out this information about him below!

Before he became a celebrity he used to donate blood.He was adopted while he was a little child.He has 8 older sisters and he is the youngest in this big family.He loves spicy and hot food and he is also a good cook.He likes looking at the mirror.He used to want to get married with a fan.His favorite season is Spring.He likes special and interesting clothes.He doesn’t like water because he can’t swim.He likes to wear ring on his 4th finger.

Source: Blue JeanScans By: Şahika UçurumTranslated By: JYJ TurkeyShared By: JYJ Turkey and JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[PICS + TRANS] 130402 JYJ Concert in Tokyo Dome Backstage – Kim Jaejoong with his japanese friendsApril 2, 2013 · JYJ3 Team

Kim Jaejoong with Fukutaro

photo 64215_331664080288986_2008074577_n2.jpg

Kim Jaejoong with Fukutaro and Shirota Yuu

photo 58963_331661980289196_1976339269_n.jpg

Kim Jaejoong with Iwama San

photo BG2PhVfCUAEhQn3.jpg

Kim Jaejoong with Shirota Yuu:

130402shirotayuu.png

[TRANS] JYJ’s LIVE was awesome (*´д`*)JJ was shining brightly.Everyone is so good at singing.But performing 3 days at Dome is so great! (´Д` )Everyone,please support JYJ for the continuation of their activities!!

YuBpS.jpg

Credit: Fukutaro-san FB + @akionosuke + @U_and_YOUTranslated by: Helly of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

Guest MGYlove

JYJ′s Tokyo Dome Concerts are Compared to Michael Jackson′s Shows

The head of Kyodo Yokohama, the largest concert production agency in Japan that took over JYJ′s Tokyo Dome concerts, compared the group′s concerts to those of the late Michael Jackson′s, saying that "the dances are even more splendid and impressive" than the moves of the King of Pop.

President Okamoto said, "We were able to see why JYJ is JYJ. It′s the concert everyone has been waiting for. You can compare it to a concert by Michael Jackson, and the dances are even more splendid and impressive."
69601961.jpg
He then added, "Since [JYJ] won its lawsuit [against Avex], they′re drawing more expectations toward their future promotions in Japan. I′m also looking forward to what kind of concert it will put on for its fans."

A rep from C-JeS Entertainment, in charge of JYJ′s management, said, "All 150,000 seats for the three days of JYJ′s Tokyo Dome concert were sold out. Over 300,000 people had to compete for tickets. Though the group hadn′t been able to promote at all in Japan for three years since Avex cancelled its contract with the group in 2010, the members sharpened their skills not only as singers but also as actors during that time. They even succeeded in gaining a solid fanbase, successfully touring through Europe and South America as the first Korean singers to do so."

The concert venue proved that the members′ efforts during their absence hadn′t gone unnoticed, as posters of Park Yoo Chun′s Rooftop Prince and Kim Jae Joong′s Dr. Jin and The Jackal is Coming were put up in nearby areas.

An official from the music entertainment section of Japan′s largest advertiser commented, "That all three of JYJ′s concerts sold out despite the fact that they′re taking place on weekdays proves that the group harnesses great power as an artist. JYJ is attractive as a musician group, but it also appeals to the heart."

JYJ′s Tokyo Dome concerts started on April 2, and will end on April 4. The last day′s performances will be relayed live to 113 theaters scattered across the country.

Photo credit: C-JeS Entertainment
©enewsworld

"Dr Jin" lives on in Japan

Time Slip Dr. Jin

It’s official, Dr. Jin and the brain baby are heading to Japan. The K-Drama Time Slip Dr. Jin will air in Japan sometime in May. Now we all have our own thoughts about how that drama was, but I wonder what Japanese audiences will think? Remember, this drama is based on the Japanese manga titled Jin, so I’m sure there will be some strong comparisons from fans.

Manga fans who watched Dr. Jin, what did you think of the drama? Even if it wasn’t, um, the greatest, did it stay true to the manga at all?

KrisE! @K_Kisses_KrisE

(Source: enewsworld.interest.me) DramaFever

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[PICS + TRANS] 130403 JYJ’s Concert in Tokyo Dome Backstage – Jaejoong, LeeU and Baek Seung HeonApril 3, 2013 · JYJ3 Team

Baek Seung Heon Twitter Update:

130403bshtw.png

[TRANS] Jaejoong hyung and Seung-Hyun hyung with Seung-Heon charming and cool… Words cannot express… JYJ hyungs’ dignity..!! Thank you for giving me the best birthday!! <3 (Note: today is Baek Seung Heon’s birthday, Jaejoong composed the song “Til The Sun Rises” for his debut as solo singer)

photo BG7fihXCMAAcsCN.jpg

LeeU Twitter Update:

photo 130403leeutw1.png

[TRANS]  Good job brother. I felt very touched.

photo pwulj.jpg

photo 130403leeutw2.png

[TRANS]  The touching emotion that is unable to be expressed in words..I didn’t realize that I teared..Showing and giving us good music and a good stageThank you.. Thank you always!!

JYJ 1st tokyo dome daebak!!! (T/N: Great!!)

photo uuzqdj.jpg

Source: @bsh_u, @LUsyndromeTranslated by: pvtse of JYJ3 (BSH)+ @PuppyAndCream (LeeU)Shared by:  JYJ3

df5aec45503522fa1e67095a98aeabcb?s=50&d= class="post-title" style="margin: 0px; "[iNFO] 130403 Kim Jaejoong and Park Yoochun Nominated for “Male Popularity Awards” in 2013 Baeksang Arts Awardsby anmcha3

Baeksang Arts Awards, also known as Paeksang Arts Awards, is an annual awards ceremony held by IS PLUS Corp, since 1965. It honors outstanding achievements in the South Korean entertainment industry while attracting the public's attention to outstanding works of South Korean film, television, and theater. (cr. wiki info)

The 2013 Baeksang Arts Awards are expected to be held in May this year.

photo bsaa3.png

photo bsaa6.pngKim Jaejoong - Jackal is Coming (Movie Category)

photo bsaa5.pngKim Jaejoong - "Dr. Jin" (Television Category)

photo bsaa4.pngPark Yoochun - "Missing You" (Television Category)

Yoochun featured on front page of Baeksang site:

photo ScreenShot2013-04-02at94242PM.png

Note: Yoochun previously won this award (in the TV category) in 2011 and 2012. Jaejoong (Protect the Boss) and Yoochun (Miss Ripley) were both nominated last year with Jaejoong taking 2nd place, behind Yoochun, out of all the nominees.This Jaejoong's 1st time to be nominated for this award in the Movie category.

Credit: isplus.joinsmsn.com/100sangShared By: JYJ3

Guest MGYlove

class="entry-title"JYJ triumphantly return to Japan with ‘The Return of JYJ’ in Tokyo Dome20130403_jyjmain.jpg

It didn’t matter that JYJ hadn’t been in Japan since 2010 – the boys never lost their fans.

JYJ finally held their long awaited ‘The Return to JYJconcert in the Tokyo Dome and their label commented, “JYJ sold out all 150,000 seats for their 3 day concert, and over 300,000 fans requested for tickets beforehand. Even though JYJ hadn’t been in Japan for 3 years after Avex nullified their contract, they still have top popularity. JYJ has been increasing their talents not just as singers, but as actors as well. They went on a world tour in Europe and South America for the first time for Korean artists. Even though they couldn’t participate in broadcast activities, they’ve acquired a stronger and bigger fandom.

It wasn’t just JYJ concert posters that were put all over the Tokyo Dome. Yoochun‘s ‘Rooftop Prince‘ posters and Jaejoong‘s ‘Doctor Jin‘ and ‘Code Name Jackal‘ posters decorated the area as well. One of the biggest advertisement agencies in Japan said, “JYJ selling out all 3 concerts even though they’re being held on weekdays just proves that they have immense power as incredible artists. More than their charms as singers, JYJ has something that attracts people’s hearts. All the staff members were surprised by the passion of the fans.

20130403_jyj1.jpg

JYJ worked with Japan’s biggest concert producers, the Kyodo YOKOHAMA. The company’s agency said, “We confirmed JYJ’s power once again. It was a concert everyone waited a long time for. It can be compared to a Michael Jackson concert, but their dance is even more flashy and memorable. Since they won their lawsuit, we’re looking forward to their future Japanese promotions. We’re anticipating the concert they’ll put on for their Japanese fans.

Their concert PD also added onto the praises and said, “JYJ is accepted as an artist and not just an idol because of their strong performance and vocal ability. A team that can perform a hefty task with a live performance of 26 songs isn’t common. It’s a high quality performance where you can see their talents up to 120%.

20130403_jyj2.jpg

It’s not just the official staff that’s praising JYJ. Markets in Tokyo set up special JYJ corners. One owner of a market said, “There’s no doubt that JYJ is the most popular Korean group. Even though they haven’t promoted in 3 years, all of their items were instantly sold out. Each market prepared a JYJ event and special corner for the Tokyo Dome concert, and the response is hot.

For fans who can’t attend the concert, JYJ will be streaming their last concert date across 113 theaters all over Japan. A representative said, “Fans who couldn’t get tickets sent us so many requests, so we decided on the live closed circuit viewing in theaters. All 60,000 seats have been sold out, and we’re planning on selling an additional 10,000 seats. Actually, as Hallyu has cooled down in Japan, Korean movies have been suffering at the Japanese box office. But we have decided to broadcast live during the golden prime time for the first time and even the biggest cinemas fought to air at that time. You can see just how popular JYJ is from this standpoint.

20130403_jyj_concert21.jpg

©allkpop.com

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[PICS + TRANS] 130403 JYJ’s Concert in Tokyo Dome Backstage – Jaejoong & Family, YoochunApril 3, 2013 · JYJ3 Team

Kim Su Young Twitter Update:

photo 130403shie486_1.png

[TRANS] heh Jjoong-ah you were really cool today haha Yoochun too~~ But…what was Junsu doing?? haha

photo BG70rOdCcAAui7T.jpg

photo 130403shie486_2.png

[TRANS] Yoochun is here as well~^^

photo BG70y-VCEAAhTVA.jpg

photo 130403shie486_3.png

[TRANS] hehe Mum is… cuter…. hahahaha than son~~~~ Always… asking for tickets Joongie is pretty haha I’ll be anticipating tomorrow as well

photo BG72iS_CMAQkA1Y.jpg

Kim Suk Jin Twitter Update:

photo 130403kkjj4.png

[TRANS] A snapshot at the Dome waiting room^^

photo BG71DrXCEAACMFp.jpg

Jaejoong’s sister facebook

[TRANS] It has been so long since last I took photos with Yoochunie and Junsu but it made me think of the time when I first took photo with Junsu using digital camera and with Yoochun using handphone at the backstage waiting room

photo 130403kkjj4-2.png

[TRANS] Junsu-yah I’m sorry. Tomorrow again I will take a photo (with you) using the handphone.

photo BG8RUq_CYAASS0B.jpg

Kim Min Yeong Facebook & Twitter Update:

photo mk_taiji1.png[TRANS] Uncle Junsu said that..Seohyunie eyes and.. his own eyes look similar..Though quite pretty.. Seohyunie why…a look at Uncle Junsu.. Tomorrow let’s give him a smile

photo 891711_447768411971397_1360568016_o.jpg

photo mk_taiji2.png[TRANS] Uncle Jaejungie. . also..Cause of his makeup. . perhaps you are scared?Today.. . Seohyunie.. is not in good condition it seems..chuckles

photo 544680_447770815304490_1550847182_n.jpg

photo mk_taiji3.png[TRANS] Only with Uncle Yoochun..our favorite Seohyun-yang.. .Both seems to look excited.. chuckles

photo 67290_447771345304437_2000302110_n.jpg

Source: @Shie486, @kkjj4

Translated by: Pvtse of JYJ3, @neonoenjenaShared by: JYJ3

tealee said:
class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[PICS + TRANS] 130402 JYJ Concert in Tokyo Dome Backstage – Kim Jaejoong with his japanese friendsApril 2, 2013 · JYJ3 Team

Kim Jaejoong with Fukutaro

Kim Jaejoong with Fukutaro and Shirota Yuu

Kim Jaejoong with Iwama San

Kim Jaejoong with Shirota Yuu:

[TRANS] JYJ’s LIVE was awesome (*´д`*)JJ was shining brightly.Everyone is so good at singing.But performing 3 days at Dome is so great! (´Д` )Everyone,please support JYJ for the continuation of their activities!!

Credit: Fukutaro-san FB + @akionosuke + @U_and_YOUTranslated by: Helly of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

Issue JYJ Takes Over Tokyo Outside of the Concert Venue

CJ E&M enewsWorld Park, HyunMin

2013-04-04 14:03

Sharing To Twitter Sharing To Facebook

JYJ has been taking over Tokyo little by little, thanks to the effects of the group′s Tokyo Dome concert.

The 2013 JYJ Concert in Tokyo Dome - The Return of the JYJ has been taking place from April 2, and its effects have washed over the city.

29861442.jpg

btn_viewLarger.png

Many large banners advertise the concert from building walls, while posters of Park Yoo Chun′s Rooftop Prince and Kim Jae Joong′s Dr. Jinand The Jackal is Coming stare down from their hangings.

Hallyu magazines with JYJ covers are spread out on street booths, while more photos and ads can be found on subway cars and various other empty wall spaces.

Shin-Ōkubo, which holds Tokyo′s Hallyu Street, has especially fired up at the event. Many stores hold special JYJ booths, and pictures of the group are hung on every space available for advertising.

Akiba Mie, the owner of a shop on the Street, commented, "JYJ is the most popular hallyu group. Though it hasn′t been active for three years, all of its merchandise sold out most quickly. Shops have been putting together JYJ events and special sections in celebration of the group′s Tokyo Dome concert, and they′ve been very popular."

33181004.jpg

btn_viewLarger.png

Album shops didn′t miss out. Many goods related to JYJ could be found everywhere, and magazines with the group on their covers were brought to the front of their displays.

The 2013 JYJ Concert in Tokyo Dome has been gathering much attention for being the group′s first concert since 2010. The last concert, to take place on April 4, will be relayed live through theaters across the nation.

Photo credit: C-JeS Entertainment

Reach reporter Park HyunMin on Twitter @happygato!