[TRANS] 130304 Tokyo Dome Day 3 – Jejung’s ment before Fallen Leaves

Posted by Lena on Apr 4, 2013 in ConcertTranslationsNo Comments

Capture

From now on I’ll think that the happy journey will go on. Just like what Yoochun said, I think goodbye or such words of separation don’t fit us (T/N: us = fans + JYJ).But… “We will wait for you for long time…” “Will you wait for us for long time?” Although we (T/N: we = fans + JYJ) can wait for thoroughly some years or even 10 year with such faithful heart… goodbye or such words of separation is still a “no” (T/N: literally, there no such thing as goodbye or such words of separation)We’re here, at Tokyo Dome after 4 years. That 4 years were… uhmm.. You too, us too… 3 of us feel responsible to repay your support and there’s still a lot of things that 3 of us need to solve. That sense of responsibility is very burdensome.. And the time that passed regardless of our feelings was so scary. We didn’t feel it the 1st year… but 1 year passed then 2 years passed, we could totally feel that the time was really scary.The time kept flowing, 4 years passed by, we could barely meet you. Now that we’re standing on stage, 3 young men who don’t know how the future will be. We can’t be sure, we just believe in the future.. There’s many people who worry about us.. And for the people who haven’t met us but still give us much strength, from now on we’ll be stronger. We believe in you and will work our guts out. Please keep supporting us.

Credit: Japanese to Korean trans: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/lfoprhKorean to English: Hannah @ PrinceJJShared by PrinceJJ

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[TWITTER] 130405 Jaejoong Twitter UpdateApril 4, 2013 · JYJ3 Team

photo 130405jjtw1.png

[TRANS]Our future is still unclear. In an incomplete world.. Still many things are happening and we are fighting themStill fighting many things.. Over and over. But I’m no longer afraid!No matter what happens and how much time has passed,I’ve found something unchanged.That’s TRUST…

photo 130405jjtw2.png

[TRANS]It’s not something I can do alone …I’m not alone so I’m not afraid…It can be anywhereGreat to hear your voicesGreat to be able to see your tears and smiles ..Everyone, really thank you –

photo 130405jjtw3.png

[TRANS]Sorry. Sleepy so my Japanese was bad — (T.T)Anyway.. Thanks everyone — (T.T)

Source: @bornfreeonekissJapanese to English Translation: @Jen_BabyLoveShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[NEWS] 130405 JYJ Talks about the Years It Wasn′t Able to Go to JapanApril 4, 2013 · rilanna

The JYJ members have been through hard times, and they didn′t hesitate in showing it.

At the press conference held before their exclusive Tokyo Dome concert, the 2013 JYJ Concert in Tokyo Dome – The Return of the JYJ on April 4, the members talked about how they felt about their concerts and their plans for their future in Korea and Japan.

photo 20130405000041_0.jpg

Kim Junsu started, “It took a long time for us to come back. With that, we′ll work hard to leave behind no regrets.”

He added, “When we performed here three years ago, we meant to show how we would meet our new start as JYJ; we didn′t know that would be our last in Japan. We′ve spent half of our careers in Japan, so the country′s like our second home. I felt so sorry that we couldn′t do anything for such a meaningful place.”

Park Yoo Chun also said, “We cried a lot here. I′m happy we′re back. We didn′t idle away our four years. I′m glad many people have welcomed us in our return.”

“I′m hoping we′ll be able to start up our Japanese promotions again with this concert, but having the legal issues sorted out isn′t everything there is,” he added, showing that their future in Japan was still unclear.

Kim Jae Joong commented, “Four years could be long or short, depending on how you see it. I′m so thankful that [our fans] have given us trust that is rarely given to even friends and family. We want to thank them for showing trust in our unclear future and waiting for us.”

The 2013 JYJ Concert in Tokyo Dome – The Return of the JYJ took place from April 2-4.

Photo credit: C-JeS EntertainmentSource: EnewsworldShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[Concert Review] 130405 JYJ Makes Up for Its 24,552 Hours Away at the Tokyo DomeApril 5, 2013 · anmcha3

It took 24,552 hours to get JYJ back on the stage of the Tokyo Dome. At the sight of the numbers counting down to 0, fans screamed out loud in anticipation, and finally the three JYJ members appeared onstage before them.

This was what marked the group′s new start.

During the 24,552 hours they had been away, Kim Jae Joong, Park Yoo Chun and Kim Junsu had become more mature, more stronger and more closer. They showed how much they had grown in the three days of concerts held from April 2-4 for their 2013 JYJ Concert in Tokyo Dome – The Return of the JYJ.

The lights filling the 50,000 seats of the Dome shook as if to ask why it had taken so long for them to come, and didn′t miss a beat as the precious concert unfolded.

photo vr1.jpg

The opening was followed by a performance involving JYJ and 50 dancers, as well as the song Mission from JYJ′s albumIn Heaven.

The members showed they weren′t going to ease things in, as they went on to sing Ayyy Girl from their first worldwide album The Beginning, followed by Be the One.

After the torrent of songs, Junsu finally opened up.

“We really wanted to see you, on this stage,” he said, as Jae Joong and Yoo Chun agreed.

Everyone knew that the group had been through so much to return to the Tokyo Dome, and fans cheered to show they knew it. Placards reading ′Together Forever′ lined the rows of seats, showing how fans wished to accompany JYJ on the trials up ahead.

photo vr2.jpg

Solo performances followed.

Kim Junsu, the first one to perform, sang Breath and Lullaby. Jae Joong performed Only Love, while Park Yoo Chun played the piano and sang Friend, a song by Anzenchitai. Kim Dong Ryul′s classic Old Song was also reinterpreted by the singer, after which Jae Joong appeared onstage again to sing his solo single One Kiss and Nakashima Mika′s Glamorous Sky.

The solo performances went around a second time. Junsu sang Uncommitted and Under Everyone′s Sky.

Under Everyone′s Sky was especially sung with meaning, as Junsu had said in the press conference before the concert, “The song expresses our thoughts. It holds a message that we wanted to convey to our fans to thank them for their four-year wait.”

Yoo Chun then sang his new single I Walk Through Spring with Her for the first time ever.

The concert hit its climax with Jae Joong′s solo single Mine and Junsu′s Tarantallegra. The performances and stage effects came together as one, and the two burned bright in their charismatic performances. The audience cheered itself hoarse.

photo vr3.jpg

The three became one again after that, and sang In Heaven, Boy′s Letter, Get Out, You′re and Found You, putting on car parades and stepping close to their fans.

Their performance of Rainy Blue, a song they had released when they were still five under TVXQ (DBSK), had everyone look back at their reality.

“Now we only have the three of us. We will stay together forever,” Yoo Chun said.

Jae Joong bowed, saying, “Words like ′goodbye′ or ′farewell′ don′t really fit you or me. I want us to work hard and continue to move forward. Please help us do so.”

JYJ then ended the main portion of the concert with a performance of Fallen Leaves, saying it was a song they wanted to sing for their fans.

An encore was called for, as fans refused to leave and continued to scream for more. In more comfortable attire, the three reappeared onstage with their dancers and sang Be My Girl.

The concert finally came to a close with Empty, another promotional single from their worldwide album.

photo vr4.jpg

The concert was indeed the start of JYJ′s fight to make up for the time it had lost.

Photo credit: C-JeS EntertainmentReach reporter Park HyunMin on Twitter @happygato!Credit: enewsworldShared By: JYJ3

[video+TRANS] 130405 Kantame Daily: Exclusive Interview with Kim Jaejoong in Nanjing

Posted by Ces on Apr 6, 2013 in VideoNo Comments

Interviewer: First of all, having your Asia tour, solo concert and fan meeting in Nanjing, how do you feel now?

JJ: I came to Nanjing for the first time last year. This is the second time.  I am coming with more songs, [around] nine?

Interviewer: Ten songs?

JJ: I got more songs, so I hope to convey my wish for people coming this time t0 enjoy more.

Interviewer: I think you do. People in Japan are also looking forward to it much. They are supporting you.

Interviewer: How is your fatigue? You look busy. Don’t you have fatigue?

JJ: Yeah, I feel some today. I had live concerts yesterday. 

Interviewer: You did.

JJ: But, once the live starts, I’ll be fine. 

Interviewer: Yeah. And as for the points worthy of note in your stage this time, what’s the biggest point that you hope everyone to look at?

JJ: It is a combination of fan meeting and mini live concert this time.  They can enjoy the communication between fans and myself and feel the atmosphere of a live performance. It is a good event. They can feel both.

Interviewer: It must be!

Interviewer: Would you tell me if you have something you want to accomplish for a goal this year?

JJ: As Jaejoong or of JYJ?

Interviewer: Yeah, as Kim Jaejoong!

JJ: Haha. First, as Kim Jaejoong, again in a new work, I hope I will be able to try acting. Either in dramas or movies, I can meet everyone, I think. When I had a tour last time, it was for my mini album. I hope to release a full album next.

Interviewer: I hope so.     Then what is the objective of JYJ?

JJ: As JYJ, uhm, this year, we hope to release JYJ’s full album. We had Tokyo Dome over yesterday, right?  Having more activities in Japan is our big hope.

Interviewer: I’m expecting it.   For you, what kind of existence is JYJ?

JJ: Let me see. 

Interviewer: Is it hard to say just in a word?

JJ: Yeah, of course it is a must to exist. Each is not worth as one. Three can be united. Well how should I say (it)…I don’t know in what way I should say it, even in Hangul, Korean. How to express it is difficult.

Interviewer: Go ahead in Hangul.

JJ: Being one,(unclear) I felt it yesterday. With everyone in the venue and we, three members, we can be one, united. I recognized it yesterday. The members are of such existences. They are two of “the one, united” I think.

Interviewer: Thank you very much. I think fans felt it much as well.    Then from now on I would like to ask you some more casual questions. What makes you feel the gladdest to do now?

JJ: The gladdest to do? It’s now.

Interviewer: This moment?

JJ: Yeah, at this moment, being here probably. It is hard to I understand myself. what can I say? Haha. As just a person’s character, an artist and an actor,  I have a lot of shortages and more things to develop. Uhmmm.

Interviewer: Then for the last, would you give any messages to many fans who love you, please?

JJ: Yes. Well, I will have the 10th anniversary upcoming December since my debut. I really appreciate their constant support and love. I thank them.

Video: republicofjyjTranslation Credit: 848batiShared by: PrinceJJ

[TRANS+PICS] 130406 Jaejoong’s FM & Concert ‘Your, My & Mine’ In Nanjing – Tweets Compilation

Posted by Lena on Apr 6, 2013 in ConcertPicturesTranslationsNo Comments

BHJzwS7CQAAP4wj

41vvc

@shadowjaejes

• Jae is out! #JaeFMConInNJ
  • MC asked how Jae feels about his 2nd trip to NJ. #JaeFMConInNJ Jae said its his 2nd time there so he prepared more special events.
  • Jae, when asked about his topless photo tweet, said after uploading he feels shy. #JaeFMConInNJ
  • Asked Jae why he kept changing his favourite animal. (LOL) Jae said firstly he likes cats, now he has a dog due to loneliness. #JaeFMConInNJ

BHKJ4n-CQAEy-UU

• Asked Jae if he mind his gf heavier than him. Jae : honestly, I don’t like girls that are too thin. He likes girls a little plump. XD
  • Q: when are you getting married, and how many children do you want? A: Around 30+ (didnt answer how many children)
  • This year Jae will come put with his album!! (Full album)!!!! #JaeFMConInNJ
  • Q: What kind of (fan) support do you want to see (from NJ fans)? A: Nothing in particular. I just want everyone to be happy and safe.
  • Another section: 10 lucky fans will be chosen to go on stage #JaeFMConInNJ

BHKLUlhCcAAe5AJ

• Jae mentioned he may have plans to set up CoffeeCojjee in China when MC asked. (He’s just being nice, I think. LOL) #JaeFMConInNJ
  • Q: What others part of China does he wish to go next? A: Great Wall of China. #JaeFMConInNJ
  • Jae injured his leg previously and haven’t fully recovered. (T__T) #JaeFMConInNJ
  • Q: Which is Jae’s favorite fruit? Fans chose Strawberries A: His favorite is actually apples followed by strawberries. #JaeFMConInNJ
  • Jae says he usually takes 15mins bath. #JaeFMConInNJ
  • Next segment #JaeFMConInNJ
  • About Jae’s album, seems like he’s talking about JYJ full album and not his solo. #JaeFMConInNJ
  • Fan will act and Jae will guess. #JaeFMConInNJ
  • Game segment ended. Jae to change outfit now^^ #JaeFMConInNJ
  • Some lucky fans chosen to go on stage to taste Jae’s cooking. #JaeFMConInNJ
  • Lol he said China doesn’t have Giyomi so why the fans kept asked him to do?! He said he’s shy^^ LOL #JaeFMConInNJ
  • Hahahah he’s doing as requested! #JaeFMConInNJ
  • Singing Kiss B!!! #JaeFMConInNJ
  • OMG the longest version of Kiss B he’s singing without music! #JaeFMConInNJ
  • Jae’s giving the first chance to taste his food to the MC. #JaeFMConInNJ
  • Jae fed the MC. #JaeFMConInNJ

BHJwUMtCIAAtUpr

• Cooking segment done~ Jae removing his apron~ #JaeFMConInNJ
  • Photo segment !! #JaeFMConInNJ
  • OMG a bathroom selca!! #JaeFMConInNJ
  • Sitting in a bathtub of the hotel!!! #JaeFMConInNJ
  • Haha Jae said he’ll take more pictures and upload~~ #JaeFMConInNJ
  • Concert time!! #JaeFMConInNJ
  • Showing the very cute VCR of Jae acting with Chun VoiceOver. #JaeFMConInNJ
  • Jae “I’m rocker singer Kim Jae Joong!” #JaeFMConInNJ
  • My throat condition isn’t good but I sang ok right? You (fans) give me the strength. I’ll try my best for today. #JaeFMConInNJ
  • Jae: you also know that song right? How was it? #JaeFMConInNJ
  • Jae : Next song, compared to female fans, male fans seems to like it more. #JaeFMConInNJ I think it’s “For You”
  • Keke Jae’s sunglasses is out! #JaeFMConInNJ
  • Sexy song!:D#JaeFMConInNJ
  • Jae: I know it’s very short but still, next up is the last song. #JaeFMConInNJ

rpenb

• Lol Jae asking fans to shout enco after he sings his “last” song. #JaeFMConInNJ
  • Jae: Next up, “I’ll protect you”. Let’s sing together. #JaeFMConInNJ
  • Jae : Dont take pictures. Sing with me. ^^
  • Jae: Next time if anyone wants to be a singer, pls sing this song during audition, ok? #JaeFMConInNJ
  • LOL Jae said he can’t hear anything!!!
  • Jae: This is really the last song. #JaeFMConInNJ
  • Last song, Mine! #JaeFMConInNJ

melody c

nujzbb

@Ohmyjunsu + MegWu0312

• Jaejoong is out!!
  • Jae, when asked about his topless photo tweet, said after uploading he feels shy. #JaeFMConInNJ
  • JJ said thank you in Chinese ^^
  • JJ doesn’t like women who are very skinny XD
  • Q: When will you get married? JJ: Around age 38
  • JJ: When I was in my early 20s, I wanted to get married at 28. So I don’t know what will happen once I turn 38
  • Honestly, he already answered a lot of these questions… why keep asking the same

Starleng2

• Q: Do you like to eat Chinese hot pot? JJ: Yes!
  • Missed what JJ said before this and the question, but JJ said “I just hope you guys can be happy, safe and live well”
  • Talent show now?
  • 10 fans are being picked to go up on stage and show how much they love Jaejoong
  • Q: Aside from Shanghai, HK and Nanjing, where else in China do you want to go to? JJ: I haven’t been to the Great Wall.
  • MC says to treat him to coffee and he will take Jaejoong and climb the Great Wall to his heart’s content. JJ agreed xD
  • Q: What do you want to eat in China? JJ: I haven’t eaten hot pot in a long time
  • MC asks if Jaejoong’s leg is better. JJ: His arthritis (?) is still not fully recovered.
  • Q: JJ’s fav fruit? Apple, pineapple, strawberry, orange, grape. All fans chose strawberry. JJ: My fav is orange but 2nd fav is strawberry
  • JJ said he will release full solo album? Wasn’t he speaking of JYJ album?
  • Q: What is your favorite coffee? A: Americano
  • Fans who got wrong answer got a poster as prize
  • SIGNED poster as prize
  • MC: If Jaejoong can open Cojjee in China, where should it be? JJ: I haven’t thought about it exactly
  • MC suggested that he opens Cojjee by the Great Wall. JJ said it’s a good idea
  • RT @MegWu0312 ask how many kind cosmetic he use? JJ: 6…count with finger
  • :(RT @MegWu0312 JYJ tour, ? no specific plan now

BHJulr5CIAAOfYK

• Game: Playing charades with JJ. Fans act, JJ guess
  • Self-made VCR playing right now.
  • Jaejoong is out again, changed clothing. He’s wearing a blue sweater
  • Jaejoong is going to cook now.
  • Making ddeokbokki/rabokki again XD
  • LOL JJ is wearing the flower apron again!
  • MC: Do you like this flower apron? JJ: I wore this apron since my first mini concert, so I guess you can say I’ve grown attached to it
  • Like usual… Jaejoong is going to feed fans T___T
  • Ingredients: Rice cake, ramen, vegetables, sausage, fish cake
  • JJ asking if he should add all the hot pepper paste in, and fans said YES! XD
  • 1st step: Put in a spoonful of hot pepper paste xD MC asks is it enough? Fans: NOT ENOUGH!
  • Fans keep telling him to add more hot pepper paste, JJ said: But.. actually… rabokki shouldn’t be this hot….
  • PWAHAHA!!! JJ: Usually, when I make rabokki for others, they tell me to put less hot pepper paste… only you guys tell me to put more XDDD
  • JJ added a LOT of hot pepper paste XDDDDD
  • Picking lucky fans to taste JJ’s rabokki
  • Fans chanting for Gwiyomi XDDDDDDD
  • LOL JJ: Everytime I do Gwiyomi.. I get shy
  • JJ is doing gwiyomi!!!!!!!!!
  • nosebleed RT @MegWu0312 everyone said his blue top so tight….could see all sexy bodyline
  • 1 minute left until rabokki is done.. so he’s singing Kiss B omggggg
  • Kiss B acapella T____T sounds so good. I want acapella ver next album!!!
  • JJ fed a rice cake to the MC. JJ asks if it tastes a bit sweet. MC: It’s not spicy at all!
  • JJ ate some of the rabokki himself XD
  • JJ feeding fans T.T~
  • JJ said the rabokki he made is very sweet
  • Unreleased pictures!!!

挤一挤之挤出一片未来

• One pic is of JJ in white dress shirt and black tie *___* omg
  • A pic is of JJ in his BATHROBE. Taken in his Nanjing hotel *____*
  • Another picture… JJ: Have you guys realized? I’m in the bathtub.
  • LOOOL! JJ: Don’t think that I didn’t take my make up off in this picture. Those are my black eye bags T___T
  • Concert start now. One Kiss

BHJ9jeMCcAAqdx-

Credit: @shadowjaejes, @ohmyjunsu, MegWu0312Pictures credit: Congkr, nkkjj, starleng, mazejae, 挤一挤之挤出一片未来, mars, melody_c, ekjj, as taggedShared by PrinceJJ

Guest MGYlove

JYJ Wows Thousands at Tokyo Mega Concert

photo297555.jpg

With glow sticks in hand, some 50,000 Japanese fans went nuts for JYJ at the group's concert held at the Tokyo Dome on Thursday evening.

The three-member boy band has enjoyed enormous popularity in the country since they debuted 10 years ago as TVXQ, and the latest concert was no exception. In between performances, they impressed fans even more by telling jokes in fluent Japanese.

JYJ /Courtesy of C-Jes Entertainment

The two-and-a-half-hour event was also broadcast live to 113 theaters across the country for fans who couldn't make it to the actual venue, C-Jes Entertainment said.

"I don't want more than what we have now. I just want to do this for a long time", said Park Yu-chun, one of the band members, at a press event before the concert.

photo297554.jpg
photo297553.jpgphoto297552.jpgphoto297551.jpg
photo297549.jpg
Source : english.chosun.com/si...
©hancinema.net

[sCAN+TRANS] JYJ Magazine: The Story Of 1000 Days – Kim Jaejoong, on becoming an actor in Japan

Posted by Ces on Apr 6, 2013 in TranslationsNo Comments

JYJ Magazine Part 2. Challenges and Courage – Jaejoong’s Talk

Kim Jaejoong, on becoming an actor in Japan

photo 78c2d501-b16f-4379-a510-fad6da88f205.jpg

Kicking off his acting career in Japan instead of Korea was an unusual choice. But with his signature determination of “I’ll work hard at whatever I’m given the opportunity to try out,” Kim Jaejoong headed for Japan.

Kim Jaejoong’s first acting job since becoming a member of JYJ was ‘Hard to say I love you’, the FujiTV drama that aired in April, 2010. The drama featured top Japanese stars such as Eita, Ueno Juri, Seki Megumi, and Tamayama Tetsuji and depicted the life of five young people in Shibuya, Tokyo who met through Twitter and become friends by working through their individual issues together.In the drama, Kim Jaejoong plays the role of Park Seonsu, who introduces himself as a Korean doctor to his friends but is actually a medical equipment salesman who worries about his sales performance. He is a character who suffers from the hardships of life but is determined to keep his dreams alive.

Because this was his first acting role since becoming a member of JYJ, many showed interest in the drama, both in Korea and Japan. Looking back, Kim Jaejoong said, “I was flooded with voices of both anticipation and concern, but I wasn’t in the position to actually take notice of what they were saying. I had so much work to do because it was my first drama in Japan, and the script was entirely in Japanese.”

My signature sociability is my strength

photo ed3389dc-319d-4acf-bbcf-cd8a3a9c1c24.jpg

Kim Jaejoong gained much from the two months he spent in Japan filming for ‘Hard to say I love you’. Used to living together with the other members, Kim Jaejoong brought up his happy memories as he said, “I spent some time alone and enjoyed my freedom.”

“Of course, I had a manager with me, but my lifestyle changed drastically from what it had been before. Should I compare it to the joy a person with lots of siblings feels when they get a room for themselves? Though I was nervous about living alone, I was so happy at first. Before, when I needed something while we were in Japan, our managers would buy everything for us so I never had to leave the house. But while we were filming ‘Hard to say I love you’, I went out to eat and acted like a normal Japanese native. Rubbing elbows with Japanese people made everything so fun and new. My Japanese improved greatly in two months and it felt like I had gone studying abroad in Japan for a year.”

Working alongside his Japanese co-workers was an invaluable experience. Though the Japanese drama production site was a foreign place for Kim Jaejoong, his signature sociability had him becoming friends with his coworkers in no time. When asked what the secret behind his sociability was, Kim Jaejoong smiled shyly and said, “All I did was tweak the way I spoke in Japanese a little.”

“When I first went on location, I could feel that people didn’t find me very approachable. So I lightened the tone of my voice and the staff and fellow actors began seeing me as a bright and cute person. Because of this, I was able to quickly dissipate the awkwardness that could have followed me around for a long time.”

His hard work must have worked. During an interview, his fellow ‘Hard to say I love you’ costar Ueno Juri explained her first impression of Kim Jaejoong and stated, “I thought he was a serious person who didn’t smile a lot, but I found that he’s actually very cute.” She applauded Kim Jaejoong for his professionalism as she added, “Though he was a rookie actor, he was very meticulous in looking over and memorizing his Korean and Japanese lines, and he was always so considerate and thoughtful on set.”

Tamayama Tetsuji praised Kim Jaejoong for the hard work and energy he showed on set. He talked about Kim Jaejoong’s unexpected personality as he stated, “It was have been ten times harder for him than a regular Japanese actor, but he always had a smile on his face. He’s a hard worker, and he’s very charming.”

Enjoying the experience, that’s what acting is all about!
photo JJJYJmag3.jpg

The 11-episode ‘Hard to say I love you’ recorded an average viewership of 11.2% and captivated Japanese viewers. When asked whether he felt disappointed by the viewership of his first Japanese drama, Kim Jaejoong gave his reply with a face full of determination.

“Though it would have been nice if the viewership was higher, I’m still a rookie actor. If I was greedy about getting great results from the very beginning, I would have done what I was best at. I’m satisfied with what I did, enjoying the experience of acting and receiving great energy from on set.”

Though this may be difficult for people who have seen Kim Jaejoong’s natural acting abilities to believe, he took off running without getting any acting lessons. To put it another way, Kim Jaejoong is a ‘on-the-spot learner’.

Kim Jaejoong confessed, “I learn the most about acting when I’m on location.” He added, “Though it would be best if I went into the role with lots of practice and a complete character analysis, that wasn’t the case most of the time. But strangely, I could memorize lines better and really get into my role when I got on set, probably because I was so nervous.”

As expected from someone whose skills shine on set, it didn’t take long for Kim Jaejoong to adapt to the Japanese filming system. Unlike the Korean system, in which one scene is shot numerous times, scenes are shot only once or twice in Japan with numerous cameras rolling at the same time. Because of this, if an actor goes in unprepared, his shortcomings are directly reflected in his work.Stating, “Though I was unfamiliar with the system that was slightly different from the Korean system at first, I got used to it and I found it to be very reasonable,” Kim Jaejoong stated that he realized the charms of acting and gained confidence through his new challenge in Japan.

*We were unable to include stills from ‘Hard to say I love you’ due to reasons given by the Japanese drama production company.

photo JJJYJmag4.jpg

Translation re-posted from dongbangdataScans by Prince JJ

Jaeharem saw this magazine in one of the shop in the school
jj2xc.jpg

jj2g.jpg
Translate only the text that I can read clearly: "Kim Jaejoong - a man like miso soup"Wondering why is he being described as miso soup (saw some small text written something on his Y album). Does it mean, depend on what kind of miso paste that being used for, and this man like the miso soup will be defines a great deal of its character and flavour? Just like what he is in the Y album?
jj3a.jpg

Guest MGYlove

class="content-title"JYJ Jaejoong Has Successful Chinese Fan Meeting 20130407000112_0.jpg

JYJ’s Jaejoong is receiving support from fans throughout. On April 6, Jaejoong held a fan meet with nearly 4,000 Chinese fans in Nanjing, China. Despite the fact that he had just finished his Tokyo dome concert with the other JYJ members, he was in top condition.

Jaejoong’s fan meeting was comprised of a mini-talk, quiz show, and speed quiz program.

When Jaejoong was asked about his marriage plans, he said that he would like to get married around 38. He also stated he prefers girls that are not too skinny. There was also a “cooking corner” where Jaejoong made Rabokki. (A spicy dish called, Korean rice cake with ramen noodles) He also performed the “cute song” and the track “Kiss B” from his repackaged album. The last part of the fan meeting was a “Paparazzi Corner” where he showed secret pictures of himself.

Jaejoong performed songs such as “One Kiss,” “Although I Loved You,” “For You,” and “I Will Protect You.”

On April 13, Jaejoong will be performing in Taiwan.

©Soompi.com

[TWITTER] 130408 Jaejoong tweets a message to you

Posted by Ceci on Apr 7, 2013 in TwitterOne Comment

130408 tweet 01

[TRANS] Because there’s always many people around me that I’m thankful for, I can shine more, we can shine more. Although I can’t say it to each of you, I won’t forget those precious hearts and I’m very thankful~ If you read this tweet and think that it’s you, it’s really you. Thank you ^^

Source: @bornfreeonekissTrans by: Hannah @ PrinceJJ
More awesome pictures at JJs Nanjing fm/concert

http://wp.me/p30xju-7ls

class="blog_h2 entry-title"Before They Were Stars: K-pop Childhood Photos

Nowadays, people like G-Dragon and 2ne1 can’t go anywhere without being recognized. Before they were famous though, they were just normal people living everyday lives. And just like normal people, they all have those pictures from childhood that they would rather keep hidden!

We dug deep to find pictures of your favorite K-pop idols when they were children… giving you a glimpse of their lives before they were stars. Although they hardly resemble the glamorous and stylish K-pop icons of today, we still think they look adorable!

Here are a few of our favorite pictures of K-pop artists when they were younger. Are these stars easy to recognize, even in their childhood photos?

(skipped unrelated.....)

#6 Recognize this beautiful little face?

53113999200910181606143d.jpg

1344be104a770e90a4dbd0.jpg

It’s Jaejoong from JYJ!

524848501-630x700.jpg

source : korea.com