*** If you had the opportunity to make ineffective every regret and undo every embarrassing blunder that keeps you up kicking your blankets all night, would you take that second chance? In MBN’s Bad Memory Eraser, an athlete past his prime encounters a mystical eraser that allows him to wipe himself clean and start over. This is the role of Jaejoong in this upcoming comeback drama. It has been quite a long while since his last, which was "Manhole". I hope he chose a good drama for his next project. I have never watched some other cast before. Before this, he was only active in TV Japan.   :kitty:

*** On June 27, a special episode of JaeJoong's YouTube show with YOUNGHOON of K-pop boy group THE BOYZ was released. As JaeJoong recently released an album celebrating his 20th debut anniversary, he appeared on the show as a guest while YOUNGHOON hosted. Here, he expressed how much he appreciates IU for bringing attention to the sasaeng  fan issue. During their conversation, JaeJoong discussed his encounters with sasaeng fans. He recalled, "Back then, fan culture was offline-based. At the time, obsessive fans only did physical things, following the group and stuff. However, in TVXQ!'s time, sasaeng fans did things both online and offline. So it got more intense for our group." YOUNGHOON mentioned, "I remember frequently hearing news reports about fans breaking into the TVXQ!'s dorm when I was little." Kim Jae Joong replied, "That happened quite commonly. There were taxis following us everywhere we went. And these were just minor incidents. Once, while at home, I received a photo on my phone from an unknown number. It was a picture of me, taken just then from behind. I realized someone had broken into my house while I was inside. When I realized what had happened, the person had already left my house. They broke in, snapped a picture of me, and sent it to me right after they left the house without being noticed. Wow, just thinking about it gives me chills." JaeJoong also talked about a terrifying experience with a sasaeng fan who broke into the group's dorm and kissed him while he was asleep. That person was caught before leaving the dorm. They'd be sent to jail if they did that now. At the time, I had this habit of constantly scanning my surroundings, always on the alert for potential lurkers. It was like I was living in a prison." Then, JaeJoong said he felt grateful for what IU did regarding this matter, sharing, "She had taken legal action against her sasaeng fans who had crossed the line. Whether her good image helped or not, her case really helped remind the public that sasaeng fans' actions are serious and that they can seriously hurt someone's life. People have become more respectful of my private life ever since."   :yaaa:

201951626_700.webp

source : SBS Star

Watch: Jin Se Yeon Is Kim Jaejoong’s Fake First Love In Upcoming Romance Drama

20240701050504_bad-memory-eraser-1.jpg?s

MBN’s new Friday-Saturday miniseries “Bad Memory Eraser” (literal title) has released a teaser!

“Bad Memory Eraser” is a romance drama about a man whose life changes due to a memory eraser and the woman who holds his fate in her hands.

Kim Jaejoong will take on the role of Lee Kun, who was once a promising tennis player but lost his self-esteem and confidence after an injury. However, all his past memories get erased with a memory eraser, and he is born again with maximized self-esteem, confidence, and presence.

Jin Se Yeon will play Kyung Joo Yeon, a neuropsychiatrist at a neurological research center. She is described as a perfectionist whose cold personality earns her the nickname “ice princess,” but she is actually awkward at expressing her feelings due to a painful incident in her past. Kyung Joo Yeon becomes Lee Kun’s fake first love through memory manipulation.

The teaser begins with the narration, “This man has finally erased the pain he wanted to forget for 15 years.” Lee Kun then gazes at Joo Yeon with affectionate eyes and asks, “Can I recover the memories I’ve lost?” to which Jin Se Yeon responds, “It’s okay if you can’t remember. Because I remember.”

In one scene, Kyung Joo Yeon asks Lee Kun, “Is there anything you want to do? I’ll do everything you want,” while another scene shows them gazing at the starry night sky together. As Lee Kun looks at Jin Se Yeon’s face, he tenderly says, “You are so pretty that I want to protect you.”

As Lee Kun’s persistent and bold flirting continues, Kyung Joo Yeon finds herself irresistibly drawn to him. In one scene, she murmurs, “He’s handsome,” while in another, she is heard saying, “Why am I like this all day? I need to check with my heart,” indicating that her heart is fluttering. The teaser concludes with Lee Kun and Kyung Joo Yeon leaning in for a kiss.

Watch the teaser below!

“Bad Memory Eraser” is set to premiere on August 2 at 9:40 p.m. KST.

credit : soompi news

*** Jaejoong is finally back in the small screen after six years! Can't wait for this. MBN confirmed that "Bad Memory Eraser" will occupy its Friday and Saturday slots. The video starts with the narration, "This man had finally erased the pain he wanted to forget for 15 years." The next scene goes to Lee Kun who is staring at Joo Yeon with affectionate eyes and asks, "Can I recover the memories I've lost?" In response, Joo Yeon said, "It's okay if you can't remember. Because I remember." "Bad Memory Eraser" is scheduled to meet the viewers beginning August 2 at 9:40 p.m. (KST) on MBN.   :coolshades:

bad-memory-eraser.png?w=820

*** In the recently released couple poster, Kim Jaejoong is seen with a mischievous expression, leaning closely into Jin Se Yeon, showcasing their intimate chemistry. Jin Se Yeon, dressed in a doctor's coat, playfully places a stethoscope on Kim Jaejoong's head. 'Bad Memory Eraser' will be available starting August 2 KST. I'm excited for this drama. My first time to see her acting.   :happydance:

New poster for 'Bad Memory Eraser'

1719963883-bad-memory-eraser-poster-01.j

poster source : allkpop

*** MBN’s upcoming drama “Bad Memory Eraser” has unveiled its main poster! The newly released poster captures the drama’s four leads together on a crowded sofa. The poster’s caption reads, “I have memories I want to erase.”  “Bad Memory Eraser” premieres on August 2 at 9:40 p.m. KST and will be available with subtitles on Viki.   :blush:

Bad-Memory-Eraser-2.jpg

source : https://m.entertain.naver.com/article/112/0003707162

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kim Jaejoong, Jin Se Yeon, Lee Jong Won, And Yang Hye Ji Have Memories They Want To Erase In "Bad Memory Eraser"

Spoiler

20240705021626_Bad-Memory-Eraser-1.jpg?s

MBN’s upcoming drama “Bad Memory Eraser” has unveiled its main poster!

“Bad Memory Eraser” is a new romance drama about a man whose life changes due to a memory eraser and the woman who holds his fate in her hands.

JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong will star as Lee Kun, who was once a promising tennis player but lost his self-esteem and confidence after an injury. Jin Se Yeon will star as neuropsychiatrist Kyung Joo Yeon, who becomes Lee Kun’s fake first love through memory manipulation. Although her cold personality earns her the nickname “ice princess,” she is actually awkward at expressing her feelings due to a painful incident in her past.

Lee Jong Won will play Lee Kun’s younger brother Lee Shin, who is the No. 1 tennis player in the world but harbors secret emotional wounds, while Yang Hye Ji will play his lovable interpreter Jeon Sae Yan.

The newly released poster captures the drama’s four leads entangled on a crowded sofa, hinting at the complicated entanglements to come between the characters. While the other three leads smile brightly at the camera, the smitten Lee Kun is unable to take his eyes off Kyung Joo Yeon, whom he mistakenly believes is his first love.

The poster’s caption reads, “I have memories I want to erase.”

Bad-Memory-Eraser-2.jpg

“Bad Memory Eraser” premieres on August 2 at 9:40 p.m. KST and will be available with subtitles on Viki.

*** Hmmm..... I prefer this latest poster compared to the previous one with stethoscope to the head. The poster looks like  there'll be a few touches of humour. And the trailer seems NICE. I wonder how many episodes will this be.   :heart2:

*** Jaejoong has revealed his big sister for the first time on air when he appeared in the episode of 'Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant.  He was with his big sister, who is 20 years older than him. Jaejoong has 8 older sisters and she is the oldest among them. She's lovely like her brother. His sister looks really young. He looks similar to his sister. Wow.....although, I was shocked at the huge sibling age gap. The said episode will be airing TONIGHT July 5th at 8:30 PM KST.    :heart1:

1720106534-isp20240704000203.jpeg

source : https://www.instiz.net/name_enter/92705361

*** The 28th Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival  kicked off in style on the afternoon of July 4th. The red carpet glittered at the Bucheon Art Center in Bucheon City with a star-studded guest list. Many filmmakers graced the event, including popular actors like Son Ye Jin, Krystal, Jang Dong Yoon, and Kim Jae Joong adding to the night’s prestige.   :yaaa:

1745035.jpg

1745033.jpg

source : https://entertain.naver.com/photo/issue/1081950/16

*** MBN’s upcoming Friday-Saturday miniseries “Bad Memory Eraser” has released new stills featuring Kim Jaejoong! In the newly released stills, Lee Kun is being scolded by his dog during a family meal. - hahaha -   :Megalol:   “Bad Memory Eraser” is set to premiere on August 2 at 9:40 p.m. KST.    :heart3:

bad-memory-eraser-kim-jaejoong.jpg

source : https://m.entertain.naver.com/now/article/415/0000029971

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kim Jaejoong Is The Bottom-Ranked Family Member In Upcoming Drama "Bad Memory Eraser"

Spoiler

20240708085249_kim-jaejoong-bad-memory-e

MBN’s upcoming Friday-Saturday miniseries “Bad Memory Eraser” has released new stills featuring Kim Jaejoong!

“Bad Memory Eraser” is a romance drama about a man whose life changes due to a memory eraser and the woman who holds his fate in her hands. Kim Jaejoong stars as Lee Kun, a former promising tennis player who regains his self-assurance, confidence, and charisma after his memory is erased. Jin Se Yeon takes on the role of Kyung Joo Yeon, a neuropsychiatrist who becomes Lee Kun’s fabricated first love through memory manipulation.

In the newly released stills, Lee Kun is being scolded by his dog during a family meal. Lee Kun looks devastated as he watches his family laugh loudly, while he stares blankly at the dog seated at the head of the table. The dog, indifferent to Lee Kun’s dismay, focuses solely on the food on the table. Lee Kun quietly whispers into the dog’s ear as if he has made up his mind, but soon afterward, he covers his mouth and begins sobbing.

bad-memory-eraser-kim-jaejoong.jpg

“Bad Memory Eraser” is set to premiere on August 2 at 9:40 p.m. KST.

*** Jaejoong has recently gained the attention of Korean netizens after mentioning Kim Junsu‘s house during his appearance on KBS Cool FM‘s Park Myungsoo’s Radio Show on July 14, where he opened up about his living conditions, among many other things. During the broadcast, Jaejoong revealed that he now enjoys spending more time at home, a shift from his previous preference for socializing. He mentioned, “I used to love hanging out with people, but lately, I’ve grown fond of staying at home and keeping it tidy.” Host Park Myungsoo brought up Kim Junsu and inquired if Jaejoong’s home was as stylishly decorated as Junsu’s. Jaejoong jokingly responded that, unlike Junsu, who lives in a high-rise, he resides on the lowest floor.

I visited his place, but I found it uncomfortable that the windows don’t open. I really dislike that. I need the windows to open wide…

— Kim Jaejoong

:Megalol:   :heart3:

202407141119471110_1_20240714114415211.j

source : https://m.entertain.naver.com/ranking/article/609/0000875218

*** Jaejoong guested on the July 15 episode of singer Kangnam's YouTube show 'Kangnami'. Here, he said that he was adopted when he was a child. "I have eight older sisters. A lot of my sisters are only one year apart from each other. I can't stop thinking about how difficult it must have been for my parents to raise all of us. It makes me think I should take good care of them.", he said. "I was adopted when I was little. My youngest older sister and I are less than a year apart.", he remarked. "She never had a birthday party on the day she was born to keep me from knowing that we are less than one year apart. I found out about it when I was twenty. Whenever I think about it, I feel so sorry for her. She is about ten months older than I am. She didn't celebrate her birthday on the actual date to avoid making me feel like I wasn't her real brother."  Jaejoong then revealed that he presents his parents with a cash gift of five million won (about 3608 dollars) every time he sees them in person.   :hypehype:

201958935_700.webp

source : SBS Star

*** Newly released stills from the upcoming drama "Bad Memory Eraser" captures the ill-fated first encounter between Lee Kun and Kyung Joo Yeon who meet for the first time at the hospital. Lee Kun’s eyes are welling up with tears. You can see the wounded look in his eyes from their ill-fated initial relationship to becoming his first love. “Bad Memory Eraser” premieres on August 2 at 9:40 p.m. KST and will be available with subtitles on Viki.   :Twerkdatbutt:

Kim-Jaejoong-Jin-Se-Yeon-2.jpg

source : https://m.entertain.naver.com/now/article/108/0003251549

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kim Jaejoong And Jin Se Yeon Get Off On The Wrong Foot In New Drama "Bad Memory Eraser"

20240719003812_Kim-Jaejoong-Jin-Se-Yeon.

MBN’s upcoming drama “Bad Memory Eraser” has shared a glimpse of Kim Jae Joong and Jin Se Yeon’s unfortunate first meeting!

“Bad Memory Eraser” is a new romance drama about a man whose life changes due to a memory eraser and the woman who holds his fate in her hands. JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong will star as Lee Kun, who was once a promising tennis player but lost his self-esteem and confidence after an injury. Jin Se Yeon will star as neuropsychiatrist Kyung Joo Yeon, who unintentionally winds up becoming Lee Kun’s fake first love through memory manipulation.

Newly released stills from the upcoming drama capture the ill-fated first encounter between Lee Kun and Kyung Joo Yeon, who meet for the first time at the hospital. Sporting a wounded lip and a pained expression, the pitiful Lee Kun looks absolutely miserable as he speaks to a frosty Kyung Joo Yeon.

However, even though Lee Kun’s eyes are welling up with tears, Kyung Joo Yeon seems completely unfazed as she gazes coldly back at him—making it clear why she’s earned the nickname “ice princess.” The contrast between the sorrowful, highly emotional Lee Kun and the unimpressed Kyung Joo Yeon suggests that their relationship is about to get off to a bad start.

Spoiler

Kim-Jaejoong-Jin-Se-Yeon-2.jpg

Praising Kim Jaejoong’s performance during the scene, the “Bad Memory Eraser” production team recalled, “During filming, Kim Jae Joong wowed the entire crew with not only his comic acting but also the wounded look in his eyes.”

“Please keep an eye on Kim Jae Joong’s passionate performance as he fearlessly throws himself into his comic acting while also depicting the sorrowful pain of wanting to erase his memories,” they continued, “along with the many different charms Jin Se Yeon will display as she showcases flawless chemistry with Kim Jaejoong, from their ill-fated initial relationship to becoming his first love.”

“Bad Memory Eraser” premieres on August 2 at 9:40 p.m. KST and will be available with subtitles on Viki.

*** According to MBC on July 19, Jaejoong will be a guest on the fourth season of the horror talk show 'Late Night Ghost Talk,' airing on July 21 at 10:50 PM. KST. Here, he will share his chilling stories about obsessive fans saying, "I might be the most harassed person in South Korea by obsessive Sasaeng fans." Kim Gura called him "a friend who doesn’t believe in ghosts." Jaejoong responded, "People are scarier than ghosts," hinting at his worrying experiences.  When Kim Sook mentioned hearing that a fan had come to his house at night and held his hand, he shocked everyone by saying, "That's not true. It wasn’t just holding hands, it was actually a kiss." He recounted a terrifying incident where he woke up to find a strange woman lying on top of him. At first, he thought it was a dream, but when he opened his eyes again and saw her still there, he realized she was a fan who had secretly entered his home, leaving everyone stunned. Jaejoong also revealed that someone would come to his house every night and press the lock buttons on his front door, shocking the MCs once again. Although the culprit was eventually caught by the police, their motive was beyond imagination: they wanted to feel his touch by pressing the same buttons he touched. With these real-life horror stories, Kim Gu Ra sympathetically remarked, "Now I understand why you’re not afraid of ghosts." Jaejoong responded by asking obsessive fans to refrain from excessive behavior, saying, "I hope people understand that love that goes too far becomes scary." I feel really bad for him. Sasengs act like dogs with rabies when it comes to idols personal lives. I remember Kim Hyun Joong had also stories of sasaengs sneaking in his apartment. I still don't understand how someone managed to break into their homes without easily having those alarms. Why was their security so lax?   :fear:

j

1721428813-image.png

*** Recently, Joo Woo-jae’s YouTube channel uploaded a new video titled “Stop bothering my brother!”. The video shows Joo Woo-jae meeting Jae-joong and talking about various things. Here, Jae-joong made an explanation about ongoing rumors about his assets and revealed his simple lifestyle. Revealing that he often spends time drinking and eating alone at home, Jae-joong said, “You know how it is cooking at home just ends the day. I find ordering out too wasteful”. Joo Woo-jae wondered, “Aren’t you rich, bro? I thought you had a lot of money”. Jae-joong replied, “Saving is how you live well, man”. Joo Woo-jae commented, “Of course, saving does help you live well, but between cooking and delivery, there’s a bit of a price difference. Cooking isn’t exactly cheap either”.  Jae-joong then said, “Honestly, how much for two servings of tteokbokki? With just 10,000 won, I can make enough tteokbokki for ten. If you go to the market, from the mill, there are hard rice cakes. Even this much only costs a few thousand won. Add some fish cakes, 4 or 5 slices included, all for 1000 won. Making tteokbokki takes less than 10 minutes. Doing the dishes takes only a few minutes. If you order them, there’s trash which you also have to sort and clean up any spills. And it’s bad for the environment. I can cook, especially Korean dishes. I can make any existing Korean dish. I can make Galbijjim although it may take some time. I can make tteokgalbi too”. Joo Woo-jae exclaimed, “When I’m home, the stove with induction cookers, they are all just burdens”. Jae-joong then said, “Give me the stove then. It’s detachable, right? I don’t have a stove at home. Installing gas at home seems like a waste of money.” Joo Woo-jae commented, “But people like you need to use it. It also helps the economy circulate”. Jae-joong replied, “I pay taxes too”.  Joo Woo-jae brought up rumors of Jae-joong’s assets, he immediately explained, “Hold on a minute. Let me just explain once. This is about the rumor that I have enormous wealth circulating online. What’s so funny about these things is if all the cars I’ve driven over 20 years are listed as my assets. I changed cars as well. Real estate comes and goes, selling one to buy another… But they were throwing it all together, then honestly, I should have about a trillion. You can’t earn that, the system doesn’t work like that. You have to subtract too, not just add.”   :Twerkdatbutt:

kim-jae-joong-1-210724.webp

source : https://news.nate.com/view/20240721n04008?mid=n1008

*** In the latest episode of KBS 2TV show Stars’ Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant,  Jaejoong revealed some of the surprising elements of his lifestyle. During this episode, he went shopping for ingredients before his next overseas trip. As the frugal person he is, Jaejoong arrived at a wholesale mart where he could buy ingredients in bulk. Jaejoong finally went to the checkout. In complete contrast with his excitement at the low prices, he pulled out a black card to pay for the groceries. As soon as the rest of the cast members noticed it during the replay, everybody was left shocked at Jaejoong’s wealth. In Korea, the Black Card is an ultra-exclusive card with no spending limit, reserved for the super-wealthy. It is said that only the top 0.05% earning Koreans possess this card, which is usually available only by invitation. Jaejoong then revealed that he had been using this exclusive card for over a decade. “I’ve been using it for twelve years now,” he explained, leaving his castmates in awe.   :heart2beat:

download-2024-07-21T063851.390.jpeg

download-2024-07-21T063729.186.jpeg

download-2024-07-21T063708.795.jpeg

source : https://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/424334

*** MBN’s upcoming drama “Bad Memory Eraser” has shared a fun glimpse of Jaejoong and Jin Se Yeon’s characters! The newly released stills offer a comical peek into Lee Kun’s bold and direct flirting with Kyung Joo Yeon. The photos show Lee Kun during his first check-up after the surgery, his eyes alight with joy as he gazes at Kyung Joo Yeon. I'm sure this scene will bring laughter to viewers. I highly anticipate their comedic performances. “Bad Memory Eraser” premieres on August 2 at 9:40 p.m. KST and will be available with subtitles on Viki.   :Twerkdatbutt:

Bad-Memory-Eraser-1.jpeg

source : https://m.entertain.naver.com/now/article/311/0001751648

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kim Jaejoong Relentlessly Pursues Jin Se Yeon After Mistaking Her For His First Love In "Bad Memory Eraser"

20240722113006_kim-jaejoong-jin-se-yeon-

MBN’s upcoming drama “Bad Memory Eraser” has shared a fun glimpse of Kim Jaejoong and Jin Se Yeon’s characters!

“Bad Memory Eraser” is a new romance drama about a man whose life changes due to a memory eraser and the woman who holds his fate in her hands. Kim Jaejoong stars as Lee Kun, a former promising tennis player who regains his self-assurance, confidence, and charisma after his memory is erased. Jin Se Yeon takes on the role of Kyung Joo Yeon, a neuropsychiatrist who unintentionally becomes Lee Kun’s fabricated first love through memory manipulation.

The newly released stills offer a comical peek into Lee Kun’s bold and direct flirting with Kyung Joo Yeon. After undergoing a memory-erasing procedure, he mistakenly believes she is his first love and pursues her with relentless enthusiasm.

The photos show Lee Kun during his first check-up after the surgery, his eyes alight with joy as he gazes at Kyung Joo Yeon. When she arrives for her rounds, he immediately begins his flirtatious advances, leaving Kyung Joo Yeon embarrassed.

As Lee Kun eagerly tries to get a glimpse of Kyung Joo Yeon, she struggles to hide her face behind a medical chart, visibly overwhelmed by his excessive advances.

Despite Kyung Joo Yeon’s efforts to deflect his attention, Lee Kun remains undeterred, pursuing her with a single-minded focus as if she is the only person in the world. This relentless pursuit piques curiosity about the bad memory eraser surgery that has transformed Lee Kun into a confident, self-assured, and earnest man.

Spoiler

Bad-Memory-Eraser-1.jpeg

The production team remarked, “Kim Jaejoong’s relentless flirtation and Jin Se Yeon’s humorous defensive reactions will bring laughter to viewers. Please keep an eye on and anticipate their comedic performances, which will become even more entertaining as the drama unfolds.”

*** Jaejoong recently interviewed Stray KidsBang Chan and Han. On the topic of their three-digit song credits, Jaejoong couldn’t help but guess that they’re swimming in money. Jaejoong gave an example of another young K-Pop idol who is likely as rich as them: SEVENTEEN‘s Jeonghan. They grew closer while filming the variety show Magic Lamp (2023). Jaejoong even considers him a “beloved younger brother.”   :heart1:

Among the idol singers younger than me, there’s a young rich person I know. It’s Jeonghan.

Jaejoong

TMI-talks-giving-everything-%E2%94%82-Ja