*** Recently,  ENHYPEN‘s Sunoo, Heeseung, and Jungwon appeared on his show, with the episode starting a bit differently than the others. Usually, Jaejoong begins preparing the meal while he is given hints about who the guest is, and the viewers do not see them either for the most part. However, this time, ENHYPEN is shown waiting behind the “green screen.” This was the first time that anyone had done this across the 39 previous episodes. Jaejoong even gives Sunoo a hug as a thank you before the two begin cooking the meal.  :heart3:

*** I'm glad Jaejoong is back on TV! On the May 24 broadcast of the KBS2 variety program 'Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant', Jaejoong revealed that he enjoys cooking side dishes for his large family of 32, shocking the show's MCs and panelists. Jaejoong shared that he began taking an interest in cooking at 9-years old. "My mother owned a gamja-tang (pork back-bone stew) restaurant. I would watch her cook in the restaurant kitchen, and then when she went out for deliveries, I served the customers," he explained. Jaejoong has 8 older sisters. When the show's panelists heard that Jaejoong had 8 sisters, they could not hide their shock, asking, "You have 8 older sisters..?"  All of his sisters are married.  Below here, a great family photo of Jaejoong, his parents, his sisters, and brothers-in-law was posted. He also has nieces and nephews. He said, "My nieces and nephews are starting to get married now. If they start having kids, I will become a great-uncle soon."  I wonder if this big family from his adopted or real parents...or both? I know that all the older sisters are from his adopted family..because I read before that he has a younger half siblings from his bio mom. Ahhh..... Jaejoong is still single.   :yaaa:

1716602264-202405242300242510-3.jpg

photos/video source : allkpop

*** On KBS 2TV’s variety show “Convenience Store Restaurant”, airing TONIGHT May 31st at 8:30 PM KST, the story of the “youngest son of a family with many daughters” will be revealed. Here, a heartfelt video call between Jaejoong and his parents will be revealed. His mother and father appeared on the phone screen. They shined with happiness upon seeing their son’s face, their eyes filled with love and affection. When Jaejoong asked if there was anything he should bring when he goes home, his parents replied, “Seeing your face makes us happy. We don’t need anything else.“ As the call ended, they naturally expressed their love, “We love you, son. You’re the best.” With a bright smile,  Jaejoong responded “I love you“. Jaejoong shared, “My father had a health scare due to surgery. Now that he has fully recovered, I’m very grateful that we can talk like this.” This statement added to the touching moment.   :doggie:

Kim-Jae-Joong-1-053124.jpg

source : https://m.entertain.naver.com/ranking/article/003/0012579301

*** On June 7, Jaejoong’s agency iNKODE revealed the date and details of his upcoming comeback, which will celebrate the 20th anniversary of his debut. Jaejoong will gear up for his return by dropping the pre-release track “I AM U,” along with a music video for the song, on June 11 at 6 p.m. KST. Two weeks later, Jaejoong will release his studio album “FLOWER GARDEN” on June 26, marking his first new Korean full-length album in nearly two years. The following month,  Jaejoong will hold his “FLOWER GARDEN in SEOUL” concert for two nights on July 20 and 21. Meanwhile, Jaejoong is also currently preparing to perform at the upcoming 2024 Weverse Con Festival on June 16.

0007586877_001_20240607081321109.jpg?typ

source : https://m.entertain.naver.com/article/421/0007586877

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

JYJ's Kim Jaejoong Announces 20th-Anniversary Comeback Date + Plans For Pre-Release Single

Spoiler

20240606235042_Kim-Jaejoong.jpg?s=900x60

Mark your calendars: JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong has big plans for June!

On June 7, Kim Jaejoong’s agency iNKODE revealed the date and details of his upcoming comeback, which will celebrate the 20th anniversary of his debut.

First, Kim Jaejoong will gear up for his return by dropping the pre-release track “I AM U,” along with a music video for the song, on June 11 at 6 p.m. KST.

Two weeks later, Kim Jaejoong will release his studio album “FLOWER GARDEN” on June 26, marking his first new Korean full-length album in nearly two years.

The following month, Kim Jaejoong will hold his “FLOWER GARDEN in SEOUL” concert for two nights on July 20 and 21.

Meanwhile, Kim Jaejoong is also currently preparing to perform at the upcoming 2024 Weverse Con Festival on June 16.

credit : soompi news

*** A past interview of Jaejoong on a Japanese variety program has been at the center of discussion in a popular Korean online community because he unveiled a startling disparity in appearance fees between the two countries. According to him, Korean variety shows pay up to nine times more for celebrity appearances than Japanese shows. When the interviewer asked Jaejoong, "This might be slightly sensitive but is the appearance fee for Korean programs different from Japanese variety shows?" And he responded, "The money that goes into producing one (program) is different in itself. Not only is the cost for the staff different, (the cost) is higher for the Korean shows. The drama, film, variety shows and commercials are all higher." The curious interviewer then asked, "Is the appearance fee higher?" to which Jaejoong responded, "The Korean (appearance fee) is 9 times higher."  I know the quality of the show is different since Korea invests more into the shows. The celebrity pay increased so much over the years. It's always been like this. I’ve heard in general even if you do well in Japan it doesn’t grantee to big money.   :Ohboy3:

1717706814-image.png

photo/video source : allkpop

Kim Jae-joong to release fourth album to mark 20th anniversary

Singer Kim Jae-joong [INKODE ENTERTAINMENT]

Singer Kim Jae-joong [INKODE ENTERTAINMENT]

Singer and actor Kim Jae-joong of JYJ will release his fourth full-length album, "Flower Garden," on June 26 to mark the 20th anniversary of his debut, his agency Inkode Entertainment said on Friday.  

Kim will release a full-length album in Korea for the first time in two years, following his last full-length album, “Born Gene,” released in 2022. The singer plans to include more than 10 new songs in the album, according to his agency.  

Kim will pre-release the track "I Am U" as well as its music video on Tuesday at 6 p.m.  

The singer is set to perform at the 2024 Weverse Con Festival at Inspire Entertainment Resort in Incheon on June 16. Afterward, he will go on tour in Asia, kicking off with a show in Seoul on July 20. The dates and locations of the "Flower Garden" tour are not yet revealed.

Kim debuted in 2003 as a member of boy band TVXQ!. After he left the group with members Kim Jun-su and Park Yoo-chun, the three formed boy band JYJ. Kim is also active as a solo singer and actor, known for his roles in the SBS series “Protect the Boss" (2011), MBC’s “Dr. Jin” (2012) and KBS’s "Manhole" (2017).

BY KIM MIN-YOUNG [kim.minyoung5@joongang.co.kr]

credit : JoongAngDaily

https://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/2024-06-07/entertainment/kpop/Kim-Jaejoong-to-release-fourth-album-to-mark-20th-anniversary/2063822

*** On June 11 at 6 PM, Jaejoong showcased a pre-release fan song ahead of his full album release. This track is a heartfelt fan song that encapsulates the time he has shared with his fans. This song was first unveiled at his fan concert, "2024 KIM JAE JOONG Special J-PARTY Fanconcert 'I'M TWENTY' in Seoul," held in January. Jaejoong decided to release both the track and its music video as a special gift for his fans. The full album "FLOWER GARDEN" is set to be released on June 26. You did a great job, Jaejoong! Some of that was filmed in Australia.   :coolshades:

1718105543-2024-06-11-8.png

video/photos source : allkpop

*** Jaejoong has now revealed the official schedule for his “FLOWER GARDEN” comeback. Promotions have just begun. Teasers will continue to roll out throughout the month, with the track list being revealed on June 20 and the album’s highlight medley scheduled to drop on June 21. The full album “FLOWER GARDEN” will be released on June 26 at 6 PM KST. I can't wait for his album.   :Twerkdatbutt:

1718463267-image.png

source : allkpop