[drama 2005] Seo Dong's Song 서동요

Guest lemonhl

Guest Jangoon

just Download it XD lol. I never watch TV XD ! unless its like gag concert or Pokjo Club XD!

oh wow DLing episode 16 now AHH I CANT WAIT

im getting used to the LQ now :D The story seems too scattered. iono. maybe its cause the story is happening in 2 countries.. o__O

wow I wanna know who is the 28th and 29th king.. and I wanna know where the other 2 royal princes of baekjae is (someone said Jang is the 4th son?__? )

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is there anyone who could upload the episodes on yousendit or megaupload every week??? i really wanna watch it but i dunno where i culd download...

Guest Jangoon

whee 17 was FUN!! XD OMFG I CANT WAIT FOR NEXT EPISODEEEE NOOOOOOOOO OMG IM DYINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG HOW CAN I LIVE FOR NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!

man.. so fun XD lol. daym.. o.,o;;

man when the guy that became a Professor.. and he got shot by an arrow.. I was like YES HIS GONNA DIE YES!! w00t YES! but then.. -____o;; he lives BOOOO XD lol.

Guest White_Stars

Goshhh, the ending of episode 17 was SO INTENSE~~!!!

I frekaen love this drama to the infinity!! *__*

I want episode 18 right nowww!!! ARgh~~~ *__*!

---

Thanks creidesca for all the suh dong yuh uploads again. :D

yeah .. agreed with Pyoungsang ... peoples should start to watch this drama ...

Its good .. in fact i learned a little bit about Korean history ... eventhough its hard for me to undesrtand the old korean language sometimes ...

ooooooh.

this drama's the one that dae jang geum's producer & scriptwriter worked on together =]]

i want to watch it, but i heard the rating is dropping down.

>yeah .. agreed with Pyoungsang ... peoples should start to watch this drama ...

I want to, but not without English subtitles. This will teach me patience. After all, we are finally getting Fashion 70s subs consistently. On the other hand, committing to a 50+ episode series...I can imagine why no one has volunteered. This may be a "wait for Yesasia" series!

Guest Riezzle

This drama got me digging through history books... so addictive (AoA)

Learning a lot of stuff while watching it.

Could somebody please reupload ep 16-17 in YSI? I can't download in CB... <;o;

And if its possible can someone please make a summary of each episode? My Korean is virtually nonexistent... *sigh*

Archived