[drama 2005] Seo Dong's Song 서동요

Guest lemonhl

Guest Jangoon

well hope theres a guy who translate chinese -> english xD

dialogue -> english is REAL hard so yea.. if someone finds script maybe ill try.. XD..

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rating for episode 10

i know it a little bit late ... but i just wanna share some with u all who follow the siries .. its good when heard people start to put attention on this drama. I hope will be more people will watch this great drama.

At last ,from Seodong's song episode no 10, the viewership excessed more than 20 percent.

Besides episode no 11 was excessed more than 20% Seoul and the whole country of Korea.

That's big happy news^^

The meaning is very inportant excess more than 20% in Korea, that's why meaning of starting to the big hit drama.

credit:everhyunjae

DARN. Clubbox isnt workign today... utnil tmrw. =[ darn i cant d/l this this is so sad~ i love this drama<3 anyone have the episode any other way?

clubbox is back up from their maintenance check :D~ unfortunately, many clubbox owners are still uploading suh dong yoh and it's gonna take some more time :(.

Guest Jangoon

anywhere else to get it? >__<;;;;;;; >.<;;; ahhhhh! lol!

signed up on ur clubbox donna. hopefully it can turn gold and anyone can watch.. and please someone know any CB with Med quality ones? MQ = best imo XD lol!

Guest pinklegirl007

Can someone pleeeez upload ep.13, clubbox isn't working for me ever since the clubbox site shut down and was upgraded. It won't download anymore....

Guest sunhee *

^ good lord. I LOVE this drama. can't wait til next week. my god, episode 13 was so intense!!!

I'm really loving Suh Dong and Sun Hwa's unbreakable bond. They're a match made in heaven.

aaaggggh, i want to watch the next one right now!

*sorry ppl! i'm having trouble with uploading on YSI this week! when it's close to completing, it keeps showing a message that says "Upload could not be completed." sorry bout that! :(

Archived