[drama 2005] Seo Dong's Song 서동요

Guest lemonhl

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well i have question here ..

if i not mistake .. on episode 10 ..

the crown prince got his neccklace after the fight. But actually the necklace is belongs to Seo Dong .. what is write at the back of the necklace???

Coz the prince knew that the necklace is not belongs to him but someone else who have the royal blood as him ...

and then when the King asked where is the boy he said he died ... Why he said that?? is he assumed someone else or he just wanna to protect his place as the next King of Baekjae????

and then what the Silla's Princess said to Seo Dong?? Is she told him about her feelings???

She looks so mad when Seo Dong did not come and give the answer.

Is Ryu Jin know that Sun-Hwa is the Silla's princess??? But i think he knew ...

the necklace are for the princes and on the back is chinese character for a number that shows their order of birth -- so the crown prince was was troubled to see the character for "four" when as he only knew that they were 3 boys

the necklace are for the princes and on the back is chinese character for a number that shows their order of birth -- so the crown prince was was troubled to see the character for "four" when as he only knew that they were 3 boys

Oh .. thanks for the info!! :)

Guest Jangoon

Errrrr..... X__X I cannot wait for tomorrow's episodeeeee!

Omg! THEY KISSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEDDDDD!! ^________^

dat was sooooooo random too! XD lol! they do IT when they feel like it.. <__<!!!!!

man im getting used to LQ now

i dont know why u guys dont use CB ITS SO GOOD! XD LOL!

dat was sooooooo random too! XD lol! they do IT when they feel like it.. <__<!!!!!

man im getting used to LQ now

i dont know why u guys dont use CB ITS SO GOOD! XD LOL!

Damn!!!! OMG i missed that part .....

I have to work late at night .. and i even don't have time to download it ..

Gotta to download it now .. after i get home ....

well anybody wanna upload it to yousendit?? PLS!!

coz i cannot use clubbox when i at office. PLS!!!!!

Guest Jangoon

sorry.. i use the cheapest DSL on the market XD lol

man today episode was fun too! AHHHHH i cant wait for next weekkkkk >.<!!!!! ppl watch this stuff its fun!!!!!!

Guest sunhee *

WARNING. SPOILER.

oh my god. i guess we've begun the long journey for Suh Dong at Baekjae land-- he MUST be reunited with Sun Hwa. These two episodes were SO emotional, I dropped a tear when Suh Dong was hanging unto life [that slow motion part when he was fighting] with his voiceover of his vow to Sun Hwa that he would live no matter what so that they can meet again.

If I was Sun Hwa, I would have held the knife at my throat and first sent Suh Dong. Then I would have kept on holding the knife at my throat and demanded that they give me a horse as well so that I could go after him, and tell the soldiers if they follow, I'll slit my throat for sure. or something. haha. She should have been more demanding with those soldiers. but since this is a drama...

oh my god. i must... see.... the next... episode.

i will try to upload on YSI by today, tomorrow, or within the next couple days. please bear with me!

Archived