[drama 2006] Stranger Than Heaven 천국보다 낯선

Felicia Soh

Guest butcher

anyone has song from the ost 이정 그댈위한 사랑? please and thanks a lot. i tried to find it but .... 없어요 ㅠㅠ

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest renni72

Just started this drama and am at episode 4 .... so far so good.... the story gets more engaging as it progresses... suprised that it got such poor rating.

I admitted I put off watching this drama because of the poor rating but I learnt a lesson from here...never judge the drama by ratings alone. I would have started this drama last year and found it to have its own strong points! It's a pity it had to compete with Jumong when both these dramas were aired in Korea.

I should give every drama a chance without looking at ratings first. Ratings can be so subjective.

Lee Sung Jae lost SO MUCH weight for this drama. I just watched him in Daisy and I almost could not recognise him in Stranger than Heaven.

• 3 months later...
Guest purpleZ

Hi all, I'm new to this thread. I just found myself head over heels for this drama! Mainly because of Uhm Tae Wong and Kim Min Jung. I like them both a lot. I don't know the ending yet and I want to watch it with my own eyes :) The last disc can't be played. Dang. So I bought another copy online. Sigh. The last part I watched was the kiss between UTW and KMJ. Finally!

It's so sad that this drama got very low ratings. The actors did a very very good job. How come?? I find it underrated. Luckily the actors and the production team went on with filming and didn't give up. Respect for that. They must have been really really down with the ratings.

Besides What Happened in Bali, this is the second drama that made me watch over and over again. Love the chemistry between UTW and KMJ. Love the way UTW loving KMJ. Lee Seung Jae's part didn't really show his best acting ability. His character was just a regular person type. But don't get me wrong, there were moments that he showed his superb acting capibility when he knew the truth about his family. Don't want to spoil anything. :) Uhm Tae Wong's character is more charismatic and leaves deeper impression. As for Kim Min Jung, her acting is no doubt. She's one of my fave actresses. This is the first time I watch UTW's performance.

I read some comments saying that UTW is the main lead. I'm not so sure. I thought it was more LSJ. Though I hope it were UTW.

I don't want to comment too much since I haven't finished watching it. Waiting impatiently for the DVD to come.

There aren't many photo's or video materials on this drama. So sad. So I want to share some photos I found. Hope many people will consider watching this drama.

Enjoy!

Kang San Ho (UTW): In your eyes, do you only see my brother's pain? In my eyes, I only see your pain.

utw-kmj1.jpg

utw-kmj.jpg

Kang San Ho cheering up sad Yoo Hee Ran (KMJ). So cute! :)

utw.jpg

utw-kmj5.jpg

The forced kiss :)

utw-kmj4.jpg

Guest purpleZ

Any idea about the ending? Did UTW end up with KMJ? o.o

Hi elaiine,

I am also anxious to know who she ended up with. Still waiting impatiently for my DVD's to come. I hope they did end up with each other.

You didn't finish the show?

Does anyone know is KMJ really sang for the OST? I read that she did, but I doubt that. It's supposed to be songs number 7 and 10, I guess. They're the only songs sung by female singer. It says Kim Min Joo. Though at first it sounded like KMJ's voice, but later it sounded unlikely.

Love this drama much. It's actually very nice. Don't be discouraged by the ratings. Watch it for the actings of the 3 superb actors.

Guest purpleZ

Ha ha! Which couple do you like? Obviously, I like UTW-KMJ. I think she kind of liked him too, but didn't realize that. She did care about him.

Ones of the parts I like is where San Ho was hospitalized and Hee Ran visited him. When she left hurriedly, he ran after her and threw her a grapefruit. Said something like he's better to become a comedian or something, then he said "It's not like that", dancing. I always have to laugh seeing that part. Then she laughed, San Ho said, "Don't laugh, we might get serious". Hee Ran said "We can't be serious?" I think she's kind of playing with his feelings too. She's sometimes cruel to him but she doesn't really reject him. Kind of indecisive, like Ha Ji Won in What Happened in Bali.

Usually with K-Dramas you see clearly who the lead actor likes. The 2nd lead will be very rejected. While this and What Happened in Bali not. Coincidentally, both are my favorite dramas.

Happy watching, elaiine. Stop by this thread and contribute often!

Guest purpleZ

^ I haven't watched till that far yet, but yeah I am supporting the UTW-KMJ pairing, haha.

They look cute together (:

It seems now that she will be ending up with LSJ though, but you can't never be too sure, haha.

So happy to meet UTW-KMJ pairing supporter here! :)

I'm also afraid she might end up with LSJ. That's why I don't want to know first. Might spoil the mood. Ha ha.

Will try to post more pics of them and of the show.

My favorite couple. I'm so curious what they were laughing about. There was a news article on this, but couldn't read it :wacko:

20060718173017322.jpg

20060718183024479.jpg

20060718203206107.jpg

20060718194905703.jpg

20060718171514974.jpg

Again laughing here. Any idea what it was about? I'd like to know :lol:

20060718151612355.jpg

20060718154905925.jpg

20060718152415247.1.jpg

More caps of the epis to come. Here some caps I made from the NG. So hard to find clips of this drama. This is the only NG clip I found, only 1 min or so. Well, better than nothing. :)

sth-ngAll.jpg

• 1 month later...

I don't know if I'm asking in the right place , but here goes >.>

I really want to try watching this drama, but I can't find it anywhere >.< Does anybody know where I can watch this? Like download? Or stream? Or buy (meep) that has subtitles? If you could PM me, I'll be very happy :D Thanks in advance ^^;;

• 4 months later...
Guest manutunia

I'm currently watching this series via my satellite TV. It has sub and in korean, so I'm intended to keep watching it. But it hard to find spoiler for this series! Maybe because of the low rating, which is understandable, coz for me the storyline at the beginning is not that strong. I'm routing for UTW, coz I love him in 'The Devils', which btw is a very great performance by him.

WHO'S WITH WHO???? So far I'm in epi 3, and it seems like the canadian brother will end up with the girl.... I hope that will change soon....

• 1 month later...

i've been watching this drama and i'm stuck at ep 8. because the link is not working....does anyone know where i can find it or watch it......please....and thanks for ur help......

Archived