Which Child Actor & In Which Drama Do You Like?

Guest charitee

I am not too sure of any of their names but I really liked the girl and boy in Autumn Tale and that little girl in Bad Family is really cute.

i agree with the girl and boy from autumn tale. they were soo good. BUT, i dont think we can really include them since they're like in their late teens and early 20's now. but omg, i think that for me, that girl [ugh i cant remember her name right now] was the best child actress for me. little side note: she was in a movie with kim rae won that came out like either last year or the year before last.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLY CRAP...I LOVE ALL THOSE KIDS...I BET CHA THAT THEY'LL GROW UP TO BE THE CUTEST THINGS EVER...^^

also the boy from the movie Hello Brother...i have seen him in other dramas...but he's soo cute...^^ ahhah if you have seen that movie....he dance bi's dance...he's soo freaking cute

Guest xingjing

I absolutely adore Shinbi from Wonderful Life. She was the reason that I continued watching Wonderful Life (I am a Kim Jaewon hater). Her acting was just soo convincing. It's amazing how these little children can act better than some adult actors... *wonders* Does it have something to do with the fact that they're young?

I also really like the young Jang-geum. She was really cute. But I heard she got into a fight with a boy actor and bit him or something. Which cracks me up. XD

Na Rim is really cute. I also like MGY from Autumn Story when she was young. She's so pretty!!

I absolutely love child actors that can act..

i love the kids in fashion 70s! soooooo much i thot they each deserved an award.

currently i really love that little girl in "alone in love".. she's charismatic even though she doesnt talk much.. love her !!

Guest psique

Although most of these child actors have already been stated, I shall bring them up once more.

The kid who played GalChi in MiSa and the girl who played Cha BoRi in Sangdoo-yah, Let's go to School are my favorites. They're just adorable.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest nikkainah

I admire child actors who can really act well. I like Galchi in Misa, Sunbi in Wonderful Life and the little Kwon Sang Woo in Sad Love Story---they're not only cute but i admire their acting...

Guest Fleur

I also liked the performance of the children actors in Spring Waltz. Especially lil Suho...

9420050830_18819331.jpg

Ignore the PD's pic below... hehe

The girl is very pretty and the boy's acting is just amazing. He can easily act on par with those veteran actors!

I thought the boy who acted as Kanggu in Spring Waltz was pretty good too! Just couldn't find his photo.

Guest --savers--

for me its jung dabin or shinbi in wonderful life!!

she's really cute!!! especially when she is saying the "omma oppa shinbi sarangheayo!!" and her smile is also sweet!!!

vdi89u.jpg

wrcs8x.jpg

Guest MissMonika

^^ Omgosh, Shinbi is adorable. She made me cry in "Wonderful Life." Such a talented little girl.

Guest sonickim

i love the boy in Only You..such a cutie( too bad i cant remember his name)

shinbi in Wonderful Life..such a smart and pretty little girl..

and did good in her role too.. soo touching!!

and of course, Galchi in MISA..love that boy forever!!

great performace in the entire drama!!

SHINBI IS SO FREAKING ADORABLE, GOSH. GREAT child actor too hehe. (what's her real name?!)

At first I didn't like Bori for some reason .. maybe because she wasn't as fun as Shinbi and I saw Wonderful Life first lol.. but she's growing on me :]

ALL of the child actors in Stairway To Heaven were freaking great! I liked them better than the older ones (KTH, KSW, and.. don't know the other girl's name >_<) for some reason lol.

the kids are so shy off camera, so adorable~~ :P *pinch pinch*

Edit: maybe I shouldn't say off camera -_- I mean OFF-SET ^^

Guest aikomidori

I love practically ALL the kids in dramas ^^ DaeJangGeum, Spring Waltz, Stairway to Heaven, to name a few. I especially loved that girl in DJG...so talented!

I like the kids in Fashion 70's they were all good.

I also like SHinbi in Wonderful life. She did a good job in that one. She was so cute and breaks your heart when she was sick.

I love Galchi in MISA, he was just so mature and responsible. GOod acting on the boy's part.

Agree that it seems in Korea they have an abundance of good child actors. SO very talented and cute.

I love ALL the child stars. I often wonder if they had received any training in acting because they could act so naturally in front of the cameras. I still remember the little girl who played Jang Geum's daughter in DJG. I also predict that Lee Se-young (Lovely Rivals, DJG, Present) will be as 'big' as Moon Geun-young when she gets older. On top of her beauty, she's a very talented little lady.

Archived