Korean Scary Stories

Guest XX3CHUNSA

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In France, a young ambient musician by the name of Charles undertook an interesting new project. He was going to record the sound of himself sleeping, and release it under the name “La Nuit” (The Night). Charles lived alone in a rural area, which would remove things like car alarms, traffic, and such from being recorded. He planned his project for many months, acquiring the sensitive equipment to capture all outside noises as well as his own during sleep.

Finally, on the 27th of September, he decided to execute his plan. He set up all his equipment, and fell at sleep at midnight.

The next day Charles reviewed the recording. For the first hour, the recording played his own tossings and turnings as well as some distant dog barks and a few car alarms (So much for his plan to distance himself from cars). These continued throughout the 2nd hour as well, until Charles heard something that horrified him.

For at exactly 3 hours and 24 minutes in, the recording played the sound of his bedroom door opening.

Guest XX3CHUNSA

In France, a young ambient musician by the name of Charles undertook an interesting new project. He was going to record the sound of himself sleeping, and release it under the name “La Nuit” (The Night). Charles lived alone in a rural area, which would remove things like car alarms, traffic, and such from being recorded. He planned his project for many months, acquiring the sensitive equipment to capture all outside noises as well as his own during sleep.

Finally, on the 27th of September, he decided to execute his plan. He set up all his equipment, and fell at sleep at midnight.

The next day Charles reviewed the recording. For the first hour, the recording played his own tossings and turnings as well as some distant dog barks and a few car alarms (So much for his plan to distance himself from cars). These continued throughout the 2nd hour as well, until Charles heard something that horrified him.

For at exactly 3 hours and 24 minutes in, the recording played the sound of his bedroom door opening.

^ wow thats really creepy!!

thanks guys for the many helpful and scary stories!!! :P

Guest piggyx3

my friend told me this story......

there was a traveler in the woods and at night, it started raining so as he was tryng to find

a place to cover himself from the rain, he saw an abandoned cabin and decided to stay the

night there. After he put his stuff on the ground and climbed on the bed, he looked around the room and found several portraits of people who were bleeding staring right at the bed. He was scared so he covered himself

with the comforter and went to sleep. The next day, when he woke up, he sees that the portraits he were

looking at were actually windows...........

>.<

oooo this happened to my dad

in Korea, in high school the students and teachers go on a trip every year, and the school is left empty.

After they came back from one of the trips, the janitor found one of the student's body in the girl's bathroom,

turns out that the janitor locked the door before he checked to see if anyone was in there. My dad said whenever

someone passes by the bathroom, they can hear someone scratching the door, crying and screaming

damn i used to know soo many korean scary stories......i'll post when i think of more :]

Guest cosmicbeat.

there was a traveler in the woods and at night, it started raining so as he was tryng to find

a place to cover himself from the rain, he saw an abandoned cabin and decided to stay the

night there. After he put his stuff on the ground and climbed on the bed, he looked around the room and found several portraits of people who were bleeding staring right at the bed. He was scared so he covered himself

with the comforter and went to sleep. The next day, when he woke up, he sees that the portraits he were

looking at were actually windows...........

oh my lord =X

im scared TT^TT

I don't guess this one :ph34r:

Someone explain :tears:

May not be exactly what you want, bit it gave me the jibblies when i first readi it,

A man went to a hotel and walked up to the front desk to check in. The woman at the desk gave him his key and told him that on the way to his room, there was a door with no number that was locked and no one was allowed in there. Especially no one should look inside the room, under any circumstances. So he followed the instructions of the woman at the front desk, going straight to his room, and going to bed.

The next night his curiosity would not leave him alone about the room with no number on the door. He walked down the hall to the door and tried the handle. Sure enough it was locked. He bent down and looked through the wide keyhole. Cold air passed through it, chilling his eye. What he saw was a hotel bedroom, like his, and in the corner was a woman whose skin was completely white. She was leaning her head against the wall, facing away from the door. He stared in confusion for a while. He almost knocked on the door, out of curiosity, but decided not to.

This disinclination saved his life. He crept away from the door and walked back to his room. The next day, he returned to the door and looked through the wide keyhole. This time, all he saw was redness. He couldn’t make anything out besides a distinct red color, unmoving. Perhaps the inhabitants of the room knew he was spying the night before, and had blocked the keyhole with something red.

At this point he decided to consult the woman at the front desk for more information. She sighed and said, “Did you look through the keyhole?” The man told her that he had and she said, “Well, I might as well tell you the story. A long time ago, a man murdered his wife in that room, and her ghost haunts it. But these people were not ordinary. They were white all over, except for their eyes, which were red.”

omgawd ... this gave me CHILLS. aahhhh. dude i don't know how i'm gonna sleep tonight. :tears:

someone came into his room while he was sleeping and he didn't know but heard it on the recording.

Guest XX3CHUNSA

he's sleeping in his room/house by himself (assuming he is single here). in the recording, you can hear the door to his bedroom opening in the middle of the night.

This one is just creepy enough without being over the top. Good stuff.

May not be exactly what you want, bit it gave me the jibblies when i first readi it,

A man went to a hotel and walked up to the front ...

[Rest of quote removed]

Holy! That's my favorite one. High-five!

In France, a young ambient musician by the name of Charles undertook an interesting new project. He was going to record the sound of himself sleeping,

I paused for nearly 10 seconds after finishing it. While I was holding my breath from the shock, I heard my bedroom door open behind me.

DAMN Roommate

Normally you sleep soundly, but the thunderstorm raging outside is stirring you from your sleep. You begin to doze, then another crash jolts you awake. The cycle lasts most of the night. So you lay there, eyes open and outward, looking at your room stretching out before you in oblong shadows. Your eyes move from nameless object, to object, until you reach your mirror, sitting adjacent to you across the room.

Suddenly a flash of lighting, and the mirror flickers in illumination. For a scant second the mirror revels to you dozens of faces, silhouettes within its frame, mouths open and eyes blackened. They stare out at you, their black pupils fixed upon your face.

Then it is done. Are you sure of what you have seen? Unsettled, you don’t sleep for the rest of the evening. The next morning you remove the mirror from your wall and toss it in the trash. It didn’t matter if the vision you had seen was of truth or falsehood, you wanted to be rid of that mirror. In fact, you scrap every mirror in your house.

Weeks pass and the event of that night falls into passive memory. You are spending the day at a friend’s house and it’s time to use the bathroom. While you are in there the faucet starts to run without you prompting it. Taken aback by this, you do not yet act, trying to reason with your paranoia in your mind. The water starts to steam and a skin of moisture covers the mirror up above. You’re watching intently as words form: “Please return the mirrors. We miss watching you sleep at night.”

Mirrors are fukken scary. Last line made me lol though.

Guest kor3an__

Lol i agree...i ALWAYS put my mirror face down on my table at night (cause its not attached to the wall).

ever since i heard the bloody mary story when i was reallly small. XD

Guest onewaylove

my friend told me this story......

looking at were actually windows.........

:tears: omg this one is almost as scary as the eye one... >.<

Guest xjuicyy403

homg-____________-

i have a large mirror thats attached to my wall=(

luckily i dont sleep facing it O.O

seriously these stories scare the jeebies out of me=(

now i cant sleep haha

but thanks for sharing though

Guest KateLove

Ah that story was freaky!

I hate mirrors too ... My full length mirror

is right across from my bed =( ...

+ even in the mornings when I'm drying my

hair in my room, I get kind of freaked out,

since it's still dark outside + I'm looking

into the mirror for a good 20 min ...

(+ you can see one of my closet doors

from the mirror). :vicx:

Guest KateLove

Being scared of the dark is normal for a child, but is being scared of the light also normal?

The mother of one little girl didn't believe so. Each night her daughter would

come into her room, "Mommy, there's something in my closet, help"

each night she'd bring her back to her room, turn on the lights + check the

closet. Nothing was ever there. She even bought a nightlight to calm her fears.

"But mommy, it doesn't work!" she pleaded.

One morning when she called for her daughter to awaken, her daughter did

not answer. Angered she went to the girls room to wake her up, only to find

her unconscious with red finger marks around her neck.

The mother quickly bundled up the girl and ran to the hospital, .. she left the

light on in her anxiety. What she did not see was the dark figure creep silently

out of the closet ... into the light.

==

Actually honestly, I just made this up. I was trying to sleep and I thought of it.

Now I can't sleep... Fack.

Archived