Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest cmy_185

The Future of SM Entertainment.

Guest lilpinkhearts

OMG. those young boys are so adorable xD only like, 13 years old? Seriously.

the girl trainees are all really pretty. ALL NATURAL, haha. since they couldn't have had plastic surgery yet. kekeke.

Guest xiahukno

a little update....

but hong bora isnt in Sm anymore for sure... she is SUPER smart and got into a really good university and so decided to go to school and concentrate on school rather than become an entertainer. (if you go to her cy, she's opened a lot of her pictures to the public and has gained a little bit of weight since. ^^ not that i'm saying that gaining weight is bad but it just proves to you that she is out of SM so she doesnt have to watch her weight/image and stuff.) there is another trainee that isn't a trainee anymore... (ariel i think.... maybe i might be wrong) and she got into freakin med school in Korea which the odds are LITERALLY a million to one. so she went that route rather than staying in SM.

and jang hajin is rumored to have left.

baek minhyun DEF left bc of bad deals with SM. (it was all over the news.) now he is an independent actor and is currently on "Noona" (older sister) drama. (i saw the drama once with him on and he's alright... freeakin shiwon lookalike hot though. ^^) on the news he stated taht he was suppose to be in SuJu but then later the company took him out and then they said that he would be working later in America (hollywood) but i guess they started changing their words around so he filed a lawsuit for something i cannot recall right now... look him up on daum or naver and you'll prob see his profile and an article about it.

yoo minho is also have rumored to have left. (i think maybe army stuff?! not sure...)

i have a new picture of an SM trainee picked up from the global audition '06... if anyone is interested... ask for it and i'll post. (its just one)

at the req. of Key. here is the supposed new trainee.

46063364hv9.jpg

Name: Hae Bin

Grade: 6th grade. (Joong 1)

i also know Han from D.C. got picked. he has myspace. he is on top wahtever on stephanie before she private her account. buttt... he looks kinda like Han Kyung. idk... no picks in public but you can see his picture big and clear on myspace. (do not ask me for it not bc i want to keep his privacy but because i dont know it. lol... sorry...)

another rumor is that Super Girls has dwindled down to 4 girls (thank gosh!!! ^^') they are rumoring it to be jessica, yuri, yoona, and hyo hyeon. and they wont debut as the name super girls... so thats good. it'll cause a raucous with wonder girls fans since tehy debuted first.

and there is A LOT of trainees (both male and female) that are missing on the list... just an FYI.

anyways... i just wanted to clear up some stuff... ^^

p.s. steph started myspace again!! it was public for awhile... :) but then she put it on private again recently... i wonder why... prettier than ever though!!! ^^;

p.s.s. wheres stella?! she doesnt do myspace and closed her cy... T.T i miss her! she's my fav. trainee!!!! i wanna see new pictures of herrrr...

Guest _69*

Kim Jong Hyun and Kim Sang Hoon are so hot ;_; <333

Guest Key

a little update....

but hong bora isnt in Sm anymore for sure... she is SUPER smart and got into a really good university and so decided to go to school and concentrate on school rather than become an entertainer. (if you go to her cy, she's opened a lot of her pictures to the public and has gained a little bit of weight since. ^^ not that i'm saying that gaining weight is bad but it just proves to you that she is out of SM so she doesnt have to watch her weight/image and stuff.) there is another trainee that isn't a trainee anymore... (ariel i think.... maybe i might be wrong) and she got into freakin med school in Korea which the odds are LITERALLY a million to one. so she went that route rather than staying in SM.

and jang hajin is rumored to have left.

baek minhyun DEF left bc of bad deals with SM. (it was all over the news.) now he is an independent actor and is currently on "Noona" (older sister) drama. (i saw the drama once with him on and he's alright... freeakin shiwon lookalike hot though. ^^) on the news he stated taht he was suppose to be in SuJu but then later the company took him out and then they said that he would be working later in America (hollywood) but i guess they started changing their words around so he filed a lawsuit for something i cannot recall right now... look him up on daum or naver and you'll prob see his profile and an article about it.

yoo minho is also have rumored to have left. (i think maybe army stuff?! not sure...)

i have a new picture of an SM trainee picked up from the global audition '06... if anyone is interested... ask for it and i'll post. (its just one)

Thanks for the update ^^

I wish both Bora and Hajin good luck. Hopefully they'll do well in their studies. That proves that they're really smart XD

Please post pic of the new trainee, I'm really curious about him/her =D

Guest keczianthei

wow.. they are freakin young!

Guest fan_girl_91

oh that's nice... but um... isn't KIM MOON KYU is the little boy from my everything?? he's very cute!! a mini kim ki bum!! ^^

Guest Yumi -

mmm thanks for the update.

no WONDER BAEK MIN HYUN looked so familiar.

i watch him on Noona every week. -.- ugh..so dumb of me.

but yea.

i'm glad he's not in SM anymore. i dont' want him to waste his time waiting for his debut when he's such a cute actor haha

coool. han kyu wan is so cute

hahaa. i like the guys. :sweatingbullets:

the girls are so pretty. yeah i've seen

alotta those girls before.

i heard sm bases they're trainee qualifications on looks? :blush:

cuhs my friend was scouted by smeven after she told them numerous times that she

couldn't really sing or dance so..

hahaa. congrats to the pretties rofl. :D

love sm though<3

not sure if the pics goes here, and not sure if people are interested in it...but here are STELLA + SI WON pics. I found them rather cute.

1172394339887400_file.jpg

1172394339891778_file.jpg

file-2.jpg

I got them from club.cyworld.com.cn/smtown

Guest ~angelica*

wow all of them are soooo young! and the pictures up there of stella and siwon are very cute xD

Guest clee

wow, I can't believe SM did that to Baek Min Hyun. i know there were articles about him & why isn't with SM anymore but i didn't really understand the details. im glad he filed a lawsuit.

yoo minho also left like baek min hyun. i think both of them weren't really getting anywhere with SM. they were both suppose to be in super junior. i know yoo minho does a side job of MCing for some show. i forget the name. & i think he's going into acting like baek min hyun.

Guest geronsky

Wow most of the guys are really cute.~ but they're sooo young! some are even younger than me.

thanks for sharing.

and the siwon & stella pics are CUTE~ although i don't know who stella is. :|

Guest cherish_love

OMG the youngest there is like 1994!!! OMGGG!!! seriously, i dont kno why SM likes to go for young people...like their voice isnt properly grown yet...if u get me lol...the oldest ie like 1984...if 13 yr olds can debut, then why cant i? seriously man! i have a feeling SM might turn to hk entertainment

Guest Dolly

i thought stella didn't want her pics spread around the internet? lol, the pics are still cute thoguh =] (Were they in america?)

Guest xDiana

THEY ARE REALLY LUCKY ! THEY ARE SO PRETTY!

Guest lil' zen

there are like 0.o so many of 'em!!! I wanna be one of 'em =.=" so luuucky!! Esp tat Jessica>.<

Donghae & Jaejoong?!?!? The guys are really really cute^^ Did anyone of u guys join the SM Town looking for talents thing?? One for being the director and the other will be chosen as the star??

Guest xiahukno

how in the world did you get the stella & shiwon pics?! o.0

Guest Jei Starr

The pictures of Choi SooYoung and Stella Kim don't work. :/

Guest shaaaronz

i thought baek min hyung and kwon yuri were actors. i think they came out in a drama called nuna or older sister. :sweatingbullets: kang jun young looks like he got a nose job, not saying he did

kkang didnt get a nose job.. his nose isnt that great looking actually.. if u see him, his nose is actually slightly crooked.. haha

and he would never do cosmetic surgery.. he is really really anti-surgery =X

how in the world did you get the stella & shiwon pics?! o.0

got them from chinese cyworld >>club.cyworld.com.cn/smtown