F4 2nd Teaser Pg 96

Guest virvir111

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest manderley_angel

i'm not sure if this is unseen...

33b3lm8.jpg

Group 8 has partnered with Build A Bear to release a set of F4 stuffed toys (just like what they did for Goong/Princess Hours)...

hehe... look how Jihoo's stuffed animal looks sort of girly while the rest of F4 are like really boyish animals, like lion/leopard. :rolleyes:

from HYD Korea Livejournal Community

^ AHHHH

-_- I saw this but was hoping they'd change it, because build-a-bear dolls aren't really maneuverable and stuff like the Goong bears... And the fact that Jihoo doll looks more feminine that Jandi doll is sort of weird too. I was hoping they'd go along with that little-kid-F4 idea or something, where instead of ending with the dolls, they'd end with flashbacks from the kid F4s...

Or at least make the dolls more fancy or something... -_- I mean, how much do those dolls cost? Like 10 bucks? You'd think the F4 would choose something fancier to represent themselves. xD I guess I won't dismiss the dolls too fast, though. Maybe they'll make it work.

^ AHHHH

Or at least make the dolls more fancy or something... -_- I mean, how much do those dolls cost? Like 10 bucks? You'd think the F4 would choose something fancier to represent themselves. xD I guess I won't dismiss the dolls too fast, though. Maybe they'll make it work.

If it's in USA, I really wish it costs $10 :lol: , the bear itself costs at least $10, and you want to accessorize it, bring up the total cost of at least $30. If you see, Woo Bin's doll, the leather jacket hmm... costs quite a lot.. and the sweater.. uggh.. you got my point, it's not that cheap :lol:

Guest virvir111

^.. i heard they will be using for the MINI f4S... not the real deal...

there is a scene in the MANGA.. of when rui was little he had a bunny doll that junpyo wanted and they fought over it and ended wripping the doll apart.. which caused rui/junpyo to be like a bit upset with eachother..so yeah.. they'll prolly use it for that.. n there is also a scene where junpyo's mom gives him a doll when he was little so he would be too lonely.. there is actually alot of parts in the manga that the two version didn't show...

^ AHHHH

-_- I saw this but was hoping they'd change it, because build-a-bear dolls aren't really maneuverable and stuff like the Goong bears... And the fact that Jihoo doll looks more feminine that Jandi doll is sort of weird too. I was hoping they'd go along with that little-kid-F4 idea or something, where instead of ending with the dolls, they'd end with flashbacks from the kid F4s...

they never said that they were going to use the bears in goong style anyway.. its the stupid fans from the gal that makes up their own story n cause stupid drama all the time... group 8 hasnt even mentioned anything about what they'd do with the dolls. the build a bear factory jsut released the dolls poster to let the ppl know that the doll will be in the drama scenes.. i dont think group 8 well i hope they wont use it that way, i dont think the production team would be THAT stupid to go that direction even though they are the ones that did goong,, i hope lol.. mini f4s are prolly the parts. because there are actual storyline behind that one u know?

TRANSLATIONS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yslpyf1cUsc

---------

the cake girl

i prepared this for you sunbae

--------

jandi

YAH!!!!!! . u jerk

-----------

students..

its up! its up! GRADE 1 GEUM JANDI,, she got the F4 red card

---------

jandi

what is all this ??!! KOO JUN PYO!!!

-----------

junpyo

you are a ebule,, ( catapillar.. its a word for beginner,, clumsy,,.),, but you do have potential..

------

jandi.

thank you sunbae..

Thank you, Vivir.

I notice something, since the teaser #1, Jandi always calls Jun Pyo by his name, but she calls Rui "Sunbae". Does it mean she has less respect toward Jun Pyo 'cause Jun Pyo is a big bully :lol: ? Or maybe she calls Jun Pyo "sunbae" too but they never show it on the teaser.. (hmm.. I wonder..)

Thanks Virvir111 for the translation. I like the F4 card, different, funny and childish at the same time...I also like Jun pyo's laugh, Jandi hitting Jun pyo with her ice cream and when she screamed You jerk!!! or something like that. I'm soooo looking forward to all the terrible things Jun Pyo has planned for Jandi and her reactions to them! This make me so curious about the music and all that....I bet it'll be very koreanized music!!!! hehe

Guest virvir111

Thank you, Vivir.

I notice something, since the teaser #1, Jandi always calls Jun Pyo by his name, but she calls Rui "Sunbae". Does it mean she has less respect toward Jun Pyo 'cause Jun Pyo is a big bully :lol: ? Or maybe she calls Jun Pyo "sunbae" too but they never show it on the teaser.. (hmm.. I wonder..)

PUHAHAHA. yeah.. when a girl calls a guy sunbae.. they have a thing for em.. like " thank you sunbae " with the whole cutesy aegyo,, DUDES in korea FREAKING FALL FOR IT like u would not believe. its like the level of " OPPA!~~" . n its sort of like looking up to em,, respect thing..

n she's younger than junpyo but she jus says YAH!! JUNPYO. without the formal speech that krns are supposed to say shows that she totally despises and looks down on him lol

Ohhhhhhhh!

Okay I get it now. ^__^ I suppose it's not as bad if it's just the kid F4 that are having the dolls- I thought they were doing it for the ending because Goong S did it and I dunno, I kinda figured they'd find something special for the endings of BOF too... I'm glad they're not officially using it as an ending or whatever. I remembered the bear that Rui had in the manga and how they fought but I didn't remember the other toys that the rest of the F4 had... probably why I was confused... xD

Hey, do you guys reckon the first scene where she yells at him for the cake in the girl's face is a daydream or actually happening?

Hey, do you guys reckon the first scene where she yells at him for the cake in the girl's face is a daydream or actually happening?

LOL, like how in Goong, YEH dreams about yelling at JJH after she spills some stuff on his shoes? I'm hoping that it's in reality because that sort of situation (dream sequence) gets pretty repetitive after occurring in so many dramas.

I just saw the trailer and it's made me excited but also a little worried.

-The good points: The cast is looking pretty good, especially Lee Min Ho as Tsukasa and his perm and Jandi's dad (love that guy) and the awesome settings they're using for the drama. I was pretty hesitant about the whole casting but the trailer has eased that worry away.

-The bad points: I might sound a bit nitpicky with this but I don't particularly like the film quality and the editing. Of course I'm aware that this is only the trailer so I shouldn't be worrying about the editing just yet but the film quality, for me, seems off. I feel like it heightens the use of color (and the production is definitely using a lot of colors with the clothes and etc.), which oddly enough, makes some of the stuff in the drama look cheap at times. Hopefully I'll get used to it once the drama begins. :)

-The funny points: Why are the girls' skirts so short? This is near Sailor-Moon-status-short. And one of the funny things that I've noticed in dramas is that the said poor girls always have a wide variety of clothes to wear.

Now we just have to wait for EOE to end and for BOF to air!

@ Yoh

Short skirt because they're following the manga closly....look at the manga and the short skirt Makino has on...wayyy shorter than live action Jandi. Clothes on Jandi (aka lower middle class family) because it's Koreanized, people in Korea even the poor can buy good looking clothes. Read a few pages back, Virvir111 had already explained the reason for Jandi's good looking clothes.

Guest paola_grace_27

the guy playing rui and akira are handsome!!! lol... also, rui's love is pretty!!! i think i dun like the tsukushi girl... and for me, jun matsumoto is still the best domyouji.

Oh wow, thanks for the 3rd trailer! I don't think I've followed so closely to a drama that hasn't been aired before!

This is getting on my nerves that I'm soo excited for a drama which hasn't been aired and I've to wait longer for subsss too! T-T

LOL at the skull F4 red paper~ The infamous F4 red paper slip, definitely miss that!

Okay, I gotta get use to hearing "Goo Joon Pyo" instead of "Doumyoji"... :sweatingbullets:

Guest virvir111

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJCDU-INiso

mnet wide news interview. 12/24/08

at the end hyunjoong was supposed to do the closing commenting...

" everyone have a happy new year,, and for 2009 boys over flower,,,.. you guys want to join us?? wait what? :blink: ?..."

minho " PUHAHAHA."

his suppose to say please loook forward to 2009's boys over flower,, but he messed up.. so he instead asked a question.. n then minho laughs..

Guest MiyuKanata09

^Thank you Thank you so much vivir!!!... hyun joong made me laugh again..its been a long time since he made me laugh in wgm...

can you translate what GHS saying about hyun joong.. i think its about the kissing scene..

i think they're all getting along with each other..

btw can i ask.. about what high school level is JanDi.. 'cause i got confused when they say Grade 1 Geum JanDi.. so pls..explain.. i don't have any idea since i never watch korean high school drama before..

in USA there is Grade 1-5 which they call it elementary..Grade 6-8 is middle school.. then Grade 9-12 is high school (i know these things bec. i moved in USA)...

in Philiipines (i'm filipino so i know these things) Grade 1-6 is elementary while 1st year-4th year is high school..then followed by 1st year college.and so on.. so basically grade for us is elemntary while year is high school/college...

so i don't understand why they call her grade 1 since she's in high school...

Guest virvir111

its about the kissing scene..

hyung joong says

" it was my first time in a drama,, but hyesun lead well so i felt more comfortable, so we were able to finish fast without much NGs.."

the person asked.. so hye sun was leading..the scene.?

" well i dont know about leading,,but technique wise,,, WAIT not kissing technique,, but the camera technique was good i heard so i think the scene came out well,,i was really just as confused and all over the place during shoot as well,,so i think hyunjoong did well on his own....okay.." she got shy and nervous..

-------------- jandi is i think 16 or 17.. i didnt hear the grade year clearly,, it could of been il or ee.. when hearing the two numbers u can hear the wrong one..--------

krn school dont do grade 1-12.. they just put em differently in categories.

so the school is like 6-3-3.

elementary is grade 1-6.

( six years,, 6 years old to 12 years old)

middle school is 1-3 (3 years ) 13 years old to 15 years old

korea highschool is GRADE 1 to 3. ( 3 years ) 16 years old to 18 years old.

16 years old is grade 1, 17 years is grade 2, 18 year old is grade 3

like they call it GO-IL, GO-EE, GO-SAM. il mean 1, ee means 2, sam means 3. go is abbreviated for highschool.

Archived