F4 2nd Teaser Pg 96

Guest virvir111

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tiffanydawn

this is my first time to see all the casts of Boys Over Flowers.

omo. Han Chae Young is soooo pretty.^^

uhhhh. i can't wait to watch the english subbed episode.

i am excited.

Guest superherojaejoong

Quick question, sorry if sum1 already asked this but does SHINee song a song in the drama?

I was watching the second ep and heard SHINee and was 99.9% sure it was SHINee, i know their voices anywhere! (them and snsd) anyways thanks!

lmao i FINALLY started to watch the second episode

first day of school is so hectic but i just gotta say

KHJ IS FINALLY WHAT I WANT HIM TO BE! I don't think

the first episode showed him off at all, but gosh in

the beginning of episode two he was SO hot!!!!!

-Rebecca

Hi guys, I don't know where to ask this... but can someone pleaseee (pretty please) translate this? or just tell what the article is all about. I'm dying with curiosity. Thank you so much.

Here is the link:

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200901051835171001

I looked at it and I was like WOAH~

All I can tell you is, the title says (I think):

In Lee Min HO's eyes, Ku Hye Sun is a player

or something and it's an interview

Where can I d/l ep 1 w/ english subs instead of watching it on stream? I checked a few forums but couldn't find any.

jaexsong, WOAH indeed! :lol: (I assume you're talking about his pics, right?). I haven't learned how to upload pics on the thread yet, so for those who want to see Lee Min Ho's 'WHOA' pics.. go ahead and click the link.

Elizabeth, withs2 will do the softsubs. They are still in process subbing it. I don't think they will do hardsubs. When they are ready, you can find the softsubs on the other BOF Soompi Thread (k-dramas/movies) or d-addicts.com.

I looked at it and I was like WOAH~

All I can tell you is, the title says (I think):

In Lee Min HO's eyes, Ku Hye Sun is a player

or something and it's an interview

Hahahaha, Ku Hye Sun a player? LOL, she's gonna have to High kick him for reel for saying that! Hope someone can translate it, my curiosity is in full force!

Guest gg3500

Hahahaha, Ku Hye Sun a player? LOL, she's gonna have to High kick him for reel for saying that! Hope someone can translate it, my curiosity is in full force!

The article is kinda hard to read, but i think he was talking about Goo Hye Sun's character, and how Jandi at one point will like two men in the drama

Guest musiquejunkie

omg i love minho & hyesun!! :) i know there's only been two episode but i already can't wait to see how the writer's are going to make their relationship grow. hyesun is so cute as jandi & minho is so goodlooking <3

Guest sharry

I made some goodies of the episodes.

Drama090105BoysOverFlowersEP0112-2.jpg

A03_filtered.jpg2009010788117_2009010717171.jpg

I made lost more stuff but to save some bandwidth i posted it on my blog. U guys are welcome to steal! Just click on my siggie.

Archived