Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

2 minutes ago, asdfghello said:

@maria1983 Haha yeah chingu!! I watched the video of v live, lol felt sad for him when cho jae hyun left him and he was all alone by himself. Haha I don't know why I find him so really cute at that time. You can see how introvert and shy he is but goshh he's still cute for me!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

hahaha

and you want to protect him ...and stay with him ... hahaha

for me to ... don't know ...i love him like this . alone , shy and introvert . like all the time he analize . :)))

• Like 2

5 hours ago, CeejayA said:

He is really attractive. So manly bit shy. That's why when you became his fan. You will get addicted to him

yes , shhhhhyyyyy , :D  YAMY ...i mean , yes . hahaha

5 hours ago, asdfghello said:

@maria1983 Aaaahh Park Jung Hwan!!!! And his love for jjajangmyeon!!!! :) Because of Punch, I really can't think of jjajangmyeon without thinking of krw oppa. :lol: 

hahahaha

well ... that means that you gonna eat a lot ?

haha

i never saw this before ...

CsEcUddVUAAdWx4.jpg

he has a grey tshirt ? :D

12 hours ago, asdfghello said:

Hello everyone!! Aaaahh it's been so long since I last visited this thread. Happy to see that a lot of people are joining this thread!!! Yaaay for the love of krw oppa!! :) Thank you thank you for the updates and also those new and some never-before-seen photos, @maria1983, @deara, and others. It's so nice to see oppa again, I thought after doctors we won't be able to see him again.. and he even changed his icon in ig though I still wonder if it's really him or not, but if it's really him I wish he'll make his account public. :) And gosh, by the way, his look and smiles on the v live made me weak!!!! Here I am falling for him for the nth time already. Oppa what have you done to me?!?! :rolleyes: Anyway, I'm so happy to see him smiling again, I can still see Hong Ji Hong in him... :) I hope we'll get to see more updates, I really miss him. Btw, I hope you are all doing well today! :)

Hello you are welcome :) 

lol yes he's a cutie pie :D hope you'll enjoyed all those pictures :P

Maybe i should give attention more when Oppa KRW get naked in every drama lol because i dont remember those scene (pictures) eccept on GNB hahaha :lol: and im not even remember scene on PB :lol: lol

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, deara said:

Maybe i should give attention more when Oppa KRW get naked in every drama lol because i dont remember those scene (pictures) eccept on GNB hahaha :lol: and im not even remember scene on PB :lol: lol

but we don't love him just for this ...:)

right ?

is much more . much more :D

• Like 4

6 hours ago, maria1983 said:

but we don't love him just for this ...:)

right ?

is much more . much more :D

Ofcourse! I even inlove with the way he walks hahaha omg he looks so cool :D i mean who likes to see the way someone walks. I think I insane hahaha He drive me crazy:lol:

• Like 1