New Kbs Variety Show Deals With Dating~ Kko Kko Tour

Guest Soy

Guest marple

I really can't beleive that they really kissed ! :w00t: !! I watch the third one and yet.. i'm... speechless.. woow !! can't wait for subs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thay are cute together... at least , amy 's the cutest thing ever !1 love her voice :D

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MiizzHyukiie

THANKS FOR SHOWING US THIS!

im officially HOOKED. i just finished watching the raw of ep 3.

i wanted to cry for inyoung. if i were her i'd be DEVESTATED. i'd like break down and start crying.

is it getting hot in here, or is it just me?

minwoo and amy kissed! i love them 2.

amy is so cute.

WHOS TIFFANY AND JUNG AH GONNA END UP WITH?!

i'm praying for tiffany and moon sungmin. that guy is starting to grow on me, hes really hot. LOL.

in ep. 2 where tiffany was singing kissing u to sungmin, that was really cute.

I LOVE JUNG AH'S STYLE! <33

gil is FUNNY.

Guest pillowbox

this is SO good, I've never watched korean variety shows but I got roped in by shin dongwook after soulmate i'm addicted.

I think after this I'm going to watch we got married, cause I always wanted to watch it but didn't think i'd get it. I now have hope.

i was just thinking of the exact same thing!

Gil is freaking hilarious!

minwoo and amy<3!

THANKS FOR SHOWING US THIS!

im officially HOOKED. i just finished watching the raw of ep 3.

i wanted to cry for inyoung. if i were her i'd be DEVESTATED. i'd like break down and start crying.

is it getting hot in here, or is it just me?

minwoo and amy kissed! i love them 2.

amy is so cute.

WHOS TIFFANY AND JUNG AH GONNA END UP WITH?!

i'm praying for tiffany and moon sungmin. that guy is starting to grow on me, hes really hot. LOL.

in ep. 2 where tiffany was singing kissing u to sungmin, that was really cute.

I LOVE JUNG AH'S STYLE! <33

gil is FUNNY.

im rooting for tiffany and sungmin too.

he was so happy when she leaned forward. what a cutie :blush:

Guest khmer--laydee

yeah minwoo and amy kissed >.<

im sure tiff will end up with Tim Huhuhuh please please

or shin dong wook if can lol

omgosh, i soo agree with you

i want faany and tim to end up together, ! their soo cute together,

if they dont, im goin to be sad ! lol

tim+fany = tifaany ! <3 HWAITING !

Guest &anita_*

OMG Amy and Minwoo kissed! like..a REAL kiss! @_@

but Amy is really cute haha;; her voice is so sweet and her eye smiles are like n_n rofl <3

i want Tiffany and Sungminnn, but i have a feeling he might go for JungAh? Since she picked himm..but i have to say, the best couple is MinwooxAmy!

Guest tesslovemusic

i've just watched until ep.3 and i like it :)

Though i liked Love letter more, i think this is a really entertaining show.

Hoping to see more of my favorite stars on there in the future :D

omgosh, i soo agree with you

i want faany and tim to end up together, ! their soo cute together,

if they dont, im goin to be sad ! lol

tim+fany = tifaany ! <3 HWAITING !

hahaha from teh preview i saw tiff hug tim

and they spending time together at the beach also at the game in the pool they also together

that's why i kinda sure tim will be with tiff

i hope to see them speak english to each other lol both have perfect english rofl XD

Guest Storytime

This show is really picking up. The second ep was hilarious. Fany is sooo gorgeous ~ I haven't watched the third ep yet though. The cast is so amazing.

I just watched the fist 2 episodes, it was HILARIOUS! I really enjoyed it! Nice show to watch on a very tiring day. I do not even know any of these folks except for minwoo - i know he's ex-bf of shinae.

I really can't beleive that they really kissed ! :w00t: !! I watch the third one and yet.. i'm... speechless.. woow !! can't wait for subs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thay are cute together... at least , amy 's the cutest thing ever !1 love her voice :D

Where can I see the third episode even without sub yet?

Guest Mr Sung Jin

I just watched the fist 2 episodes, it was HILARIOUS! I really enjoyed it! Nice show to watch on a very tiring day. I do not even know any of these folks except for minwoo - i know he's ex-bf of shinae.

Where can I see the third episode even without sub yet?

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=stickyrice740il

Thats a youtube channel...episodes 1,2,3 unsubbed there.

SoShi Subs Presents

[soShi Subs] Kko Kko Tour S1 EP 3 - Tiffany [10.05.08]

s6upld.jpg

001 | 002 | 003 | 004

Project 139! Still a bit slow but released before episode 4 aired so I guess a bit of an improvement. Enjoy this episode~ I'm really starting to like this show more and more. This episode didn't have that much Fany, but there was tons of Amy & ______. Can't wait for the next episode and see what Fany's date is going to be like. Pink Subs Ftw~

Translators: FanyLove, wondersoshi, xyiseul

Editor: Soy

Timer: SlashIzzy

Screentext Timer: Misa

Spot Translator: boxclub

Encoder: Lynd

for future projects : http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=976

Guest Lishathestain

oh WOW they kissed for real??!?!

i'm glad Minwoo is from Shinhwa.. and yea i mean.. if it was let's say someone from SuJu/DBSK... ha ha ha. yea it'll be scary for the girl :\

Guest doomunleashed

Whoa, what happened to Inyoung sucks ;______; the whole time after she got off the bus I was like "no way, no way no... o____O why?" I guess because Minwoo was the one that invited her but he got off with Amy, and I'm guessing Gil is going for Siah. Anyways one of the guys is bound to be alone now, or like double date one of the girls.

Sungmin is so...awesome and Tiffany should end up with himXDD I'm really hoping she'll end up with Sungmin cause they seem pretty compatible and he really likes her<3

Archived