New Kbs Variety Show Deals With Dating~ Kko Kko Tour

Guest Soy

Guest mlightbui

ooh the ratings are pretty good! i love Fany! she's so adorable and cute!! XD and it does seem like she likes Sungmin just a tad bit more during their little "date" LOL although i love Tim, i think Sungmin is better for Fany age-wise. XD

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest misspinky

is shin dong wook really kim ki bum's cousin? i was looking up his profile and jung si ah's profile and in his profile it says cousin/actor kim ki bum. i really like the dong wook-si ah couple right now but her screaming was a bit too much for me. she is really pretty though.

woah! i couldn't wait for the subs so i went ahead and watched Ep.4 raw.

Fany and Sungmin oppa was so CUTE! i love them together. :]

Fany and Tim are cute too but Sungmin is pure hotness!

lol you can tell he really likes Fany.

i hope Fany Follows Minnie when he gets off the bus on the next episodes.

Guest Lishathestain

the show is quite pleasant and fun to watch but kind of old fashion since it have the same idea as the loveletter etc. dun you think!?

yea the idea/plot of the show isn't new or anything. but a lot of people miss those shows like Love Letter, or the Couple Game on Xman, so i guess that's why they decided to make a show w/ basically the same idea :)

AGHHH AMY AND MINWOOOOO! lol i'm such a late spazzer -_- but seriously i LOVE this couple.

Guest raisin918

i love this show, im just getting into it tho, I started watching it about 2 days ago, also im from the US, so im not really sure who everyone is yet. Why does Fany always wear a hat, is that like her signature look?

Guest mintberry

Hey Guys i read in snsd thread that later next ep after the Tiffany one ended

Yuri snsd and Chansung 2 PM gonna be in the show but idk it's still rumor tho

i hope it's true nyaaaaaaaaaa

anyway OMG im stuck between Tiff sungmin and Tiff Tim @_@

Amy and Minwoo is a MUST!!!!

then Jungah OMG i wonder she will be with whoooooo AAAACCCKKK

Yeah I read about this and I'm soooo looking forward for the next episode.

Chansung <333 You can see that I'm a ONEDAY fangirl haha.

I'm happy that Yuri will be in it too. She's kinda funny.

They didn't change the other guests?

OMG I'M IN LOVE WITH AMY & MINWOO COUPLE!

They're like the cutest couple ever!!

Minwoo is being very caring towards Amy.

I hope they will be a real life couple though haha. Just my opinion XD

Jungah & Gil OMG. That's like sooooo unexpected!!

They will be a funny couple.

I don't mind Siah and SDW together. They kinda fits for each other.

SDW is giving the Kibum vibe lol.

^

hahaha XD yeah i can see you're ONEDAY fan kekeke me also like 2pm see my sig ROFL XD

chansung also my fave and you can see me love snsd XD so im excited to see the new ep i hope it's true

mmm the rest of the guest still the same so i think only tiffany and sungmin being changed

• 3 weeks later...
Guest gubercootichunks

haha, i just started watching this last night a 8, and i just finished watching through the end of ep 5 w/ subs. it's hilarious! definitely reminiscent of older k-variety shows, but it's fun to watch nonetheless.

amy & minwoo are super cute! and personally i'm a fan of fany & sungmin <3~

Guest genie828

I watched the episode that came out yesterday and it seems to get better.

I don't like Amy and Siah. The whole room thing. It seems logical that the group with more people should get the bigger room since there is more luggage and all.

I love Shin Jung Hwan. He is so funny. Like my favorite guy ever and I love how Jin Bora liked him too. hehe

I watched the episode that came out yesterday and it seems to get better.

I don't like Amy and Siah. The whole room thing. It seems logical that the group with more people should get the bigger room since there is more luggage and all.

I love Shin Jung Hwan. He is so funny. Like my favorite guy ever and I love how Jin Bora liked him too. hehe

^Hmm... I could be wrong, but this was my impression of the scene. I don't think it's because Amy and Siah didn't understand the logic of 3 ppl in the bigger room and 2 in the smaller. I think they just assumed another of the new girls would join them and thus making a group of three in the big room? But the other three said they were 'close' with each other and wanted to stay together, so they made Amy and Siah move to the smaller room as a pair. Amy and Siah were perhaps just a little hurt that the other three kinda implied none of them wanted to share a room with either of them. It's kind of like, "We're not close, so could you move?" Dunno...Siah just seems like a nice gal from the other shows I've seen her in.

It's understandable that the other three, who are 'close', would want to stay with friends, but also understandable that Amy and Siah would feel snubbed.

Oh well, so many girls in one place, there's bound to be drama.

Archived