New Kbs Variety Show Deals With Dating~ Kko Kko Tour

Guest Soy

oh yeah, I watched this! it was pretty entertaining. I like junsiah and gil fighting, it's hilarious. and minwoo, tim, and parkjungah are old loveletter regulars! or according to them "veterans" hahaha. ooh and I like moonsungmin, that volleyball guy. he's totally my type of guy. hahaha. and it was hilarious when minwoo made him bend down to hug him. the country kko kko guys are so funny too. ! tak and shin. that's what I call them. haha. but, I like all of the guests. and I can't wait for the second subbed episode to come out! soshisubs are soo fast.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol I don't really know the people on the guest list....

Ok a few, but not very interesting....

Why is Tiffany in it?

It SM trying to get her make more "mistakes"?

Guest kimalli92

^

^

^

Yes, it's a part of Happy Sunday.

Happy Sunday just got better. :D

I loved the first episode, Gil is hilarious.

Amy is soooo CUTE. I will put her in my pocket if I could :P

Shin Hwa Shik // Shin Dong Wook :lol:

M in Saipan was so unexpected.

Guest goldenGAZE

shin dong wook is kibum's cousin????????????? OMG no wonder i thought his smile look like kibum ALOT!!!

hahahaha

OMG i never knew this too.

Anyways, watched the first episode and i love it, all the girls are stunning and all the guys are hot. Shin Dong Wook is soo adorable, i like it when the MC's call out his real name randomly, his response it too funny. Also the volley ball guy is really cute too. Lee Ssang is very entertaining to watch, so funny and they way he'll argue with the female and tease them is hilarious. All in all a very entertaining show, i hope Tiffany never leaves so it can continue to be subbed (plus i love Tiffany too, she really lively and happy on the show which is great to see).

Guest ADORE.you

Ooh, this should be interesting. I liked Loveletter for the first two seasons it had. It got a bit weird after that, but glad to see Shin Jung Hwan made it as a Host MC.

MINWOO & TIM <3 !

OMG i never knew this too.

Anyways, watched the first episode and i love it, all the girls are stunning and all the guys are hot. Shin Dong Wook is soo adorable, i like it when the MC's call out his real name randomly, his response it too funny. Also the volley ball guy is really cute too. Lee Ssang is very entertaining to watch, so funny and they way he'll argue with the female and tease them is hilarious. All in all a very entertaining show, i hope Tiffany never leaves so it can continue to be subbed (plus i love Tiffany too, she really lively and happy on the show which is great to see).

hahaha yeah dont you see the similar smile ? XD i always said "DANG his smile look alot like kibum" XD

yeah me too i love the sub no matter ppl saying coz there's tiffany in it, we supposed to be glad that someone wants to sub this not complaining it lol XD

but tiff only gonna be till bout 3 or 5 ep tho =/ let's just hope other soshi gals will be in it

yea i saw this because of ParkJungAh..

She's like big sis to the girls as always..

hope there will be more fun contents next week as well..

i love GIL in the show..

he's hella funny^^

& as for the guys..

the most appealing guys are ShinDongWook & M..

Love them!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest goldenGAZE

YEY, i really can't wait to watch it. Damn the show is kinda addictive. WHO IS TIFFANY GONNA END UP WITH!!!

Thank you Soy, and Soshi subbers.

Guest v3ronicakim

DUDE MINWOO AND AMY?!?!?!?!?!!?

my heart dropped when they kissed.

but the really startling thing is that there wasn't like a big scandal. haha

Guest pink_pingu

this is SO good, I've never watched korean variety shows but I got roped in by shin dongwook after soulmate i'm addicted.

I think after this I'm going to watch we got married, cause I always wanted to watch it but didn't think i'd get it. I now have hope.

Archived