New Kbs Variety Show Deals With Dating~ Kko Kko Tour

Guest Soy

Guest drainpainlikerain

so i finished up to the point where it's siah's turn to get off the van, and it's so sad...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! i don't wanna be one of those girls that go without a man.

it was sad to see inyoung so lonely.. T^T oh well. i wonder who's the one with two men?

anyways, i just absolutely ADORE SHIN DONG WOOK! he's so cute!

every time i think about him, i think about soulmate!

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yienyienyien

I feel so bad for In Young. T_T If i were thr, i would go on a girl date with her. Sucks to see her force that smile.

And omg amy and minwoo kissed!! :D :D that was unexpected. They're so cuuuuteee.

I hope that fany pairs up with sungmin now. (sungmin is such a HOOOTTTIIIIEEEE. :wub:)

Ever since Amy grabbed Minwoo's richard simmons on that truck, I wanted them to be a couple. I don't know, something is just really compatible about them...they both have the babyface, short/petite figure, CUTEST SMILES...I can go on forever. But in a way, it's like building their happiness on top of Inyoung's sadness. I felt so bad for her. Minwoo invited her, when he left for Amy - she is left with nobody. And when the bus left and she turned around towards the camera, her eyes were all glossy but she forced that smile on her face like it is nothing...poor girl. I hope people would see the charisma in her (SHE WAS PRETTY HOT WITH THOSE TWO SWORDS :D).

Oh well, I am all for Amy+Minwoo = MinMy?! :lol:

-ida

^

hahaha you can spazz here XD

anyway OMG sungmin really likes Tiffany T_T i wonder who will she spend time with Sungmin or Tim

gah at this point im actually rooting for Tiff and Tim but now seeing Sungmin like that i want him with tiff T_T

amy and Minwoo so cute lol

Ever since Amy grabbed Minwoo's richard simmons on that truck, I wanted them to be a couple. I don't know, something is just really compatible about them...they both have the babyface, short/petite figure, CUTEST SMILES...I can go on forever. But in a way, it's like building their happiness on top of Inyoung's sadness. I felt so bad for her. Minwoo invited her, when he left for Amy - she is left with nobody. And when the bus left and she turned around towards the camera, her eyes were all glossy but she forced that smile on her face like it is nothing...poor girl. I hope people would see the charisma in her (SHE WAS PRETTY HOT WITH THOSE TWO SWORDS :D).

-ida

I felt bad for Inyoung, but during all the games & activities she was too dull. She's really pretty, but obviously if I was Minwoo, I would have a change of heart too. Amy is hilarious and her and Minwoo seem super cute and compatible together. Tiffany is going to get 2 dates for the next episode. I really do hope she gets to spend more time with Sungmin, that guy is sooo adorable when he's around her.

Guest doomunleashed

^o________O Really? so that means Tim and Sungmin got off with her? aw, I really like Tim but I was kind of rooting for Tiffany/Sungmin, I mean Fany is a fangirl of Tim or so I thought in the last ep. I'm hoping she'll give enough attention to Sungmin.

Oh wait, didn't Tim invite Park Jung Ah? wasn't she the one supposed to have two dates, like DongWook and Tim? *confused* guys should really make up their minds ;__________;

Guest lovelylil819

From what I'm seeing in the preview...

Dong Wook went for Siah. I'm thinking he felt sorry about what happened to In Young so he doesn't want to see Siah in the same position as In Young. She chose him in the love letter section so he doesn't want to be responsible for her not getting any date. Haha..I'm a Jung Ah/Dong Wook shipper so I'm making excuses for why Dong Wook didn't go for PJA.

:P

Tiffany gets to go on a date with both Tim and Sung Min. Lucky Tiff...

PJA got Gil. Gil changed his mind so often! He goes for all the girl, but why did he wait for PJA? Haha...I think I will enjoy their date the most. PJA is very open-minded and down-to-earth. She's going to go crazy with Gil! :D

-ida

^ Dunno~ But I like to call them my M&M couple ^^

Like 'M' (Minwoo's solo name) and 'Am' (short for Amy) :)

Hmm...Minwoo did invite In Young, but she didn't return his feelings nor did she invite him and Amy did...so I guess it's a two-edged sword. From the brighter side of things, judging from the preview, we'll get to know another side of her when she goes on the trip by herself.

Guest hazrinaer

this show really interesting..I love Minwoo and Amy..from episode 1 minwoo and amy look cute together..

but the preview show that minwoo with someone on the yard/ship but that girl not amy..maybe inyoung????

hope the make longer airtime for this show in the future..

Guest kimalli92

I just finished watching the third episode on KBS, Amy and M kissed! I was like, O____________o

I felt bad for Hong Inyeong. :( I can't wait for next week.

I want Sungmin-Tiff, Jeong Ah-Tim and Siah-Dongwook.

What will happen to Gil then if that^ really happens? Will a single girl get to have a date with two guys? (Siah and Gil!)

I wasn't really paying attention to the preview earlier. :P

--edit:

Nvm, I read the spoilers. xD Man, I want Tiff and Sungmin to be together but...lalala. Yeah.

:lol:

whoa what

so tiff both with tim and sungmin

i thought tim invited jungah?

gah i guess he change his mind after that >.<; i can wait to see tiff will end up with which one nyaaa i like both huhuhu

yeah i think minwoo and amy look so compatible together hahahaha

i wonder who will end up with gil lol XD

Guest x3lenaj

I just finished the third episode. (x I felt so bad for Hong Inyeong. D: buttt I like the Amy+Minwoo couple. ;D I can't wait till the next episodeee.

I just finished the third episode T_____T poor inyoung ! that forced smile made me sad .

amy & minwoo are TOO CUTE <33 kiss on the first date & under the water too ! can you say

adorable ?! anyways ; I'm rooting for Tiffany & Sungmin ! Sungmin's so shy & adorable around

fany ! it's .. ADORABLE ! :lol: and and and , I want Park Jung Ah with Tim (x

Guest CandyCanesugar00

OMMGGGGG MINWOO AND AMYYYY!

SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE A MINWOO AND AMY COUPLE OFFICIAL THREAD.

I NEED A PLACE TO SPAZZ!!!!

I second that,

There adorable together!!!

When they were describing there ideal types...LOL!

They were like thats me.

But i felt so bad for inyeong :tears:

you could see she was about to cry.

Archived