[drama 2008] Cruel Temptation / Temptation Of Wife 아내의 유혹

Guest huangsy

Guest Aquajoh1986

Does anyone know where u can watch Miss Mermaid... hopefully with english subtitles. If the is no subtitles, i would still like to watch th drama

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know where u can watch Miss Mermaid... hopefully with english subtitles. If the is no subtitles, i would still like to watch th drama

you can try www.mysoju.com

Guest pinkwave

It is unrealistic but it gives audiences excitement...I really despise the villains especially byeon woo min's mother and ae ri!! I want to slap them in their faces! hahah...I think that if temptation of a wife will be shown here in my country, it will surely be a hit since most people here prefer revenge/dark dramas with twisted plots....some can relate with EJ's pathetic condition as a loving wife.....JSH is so good in Miss Mermaid and she'll give us chills in this drama....can;t wait for her revenge!!! GO EJ, FIGHTING!

Guest anna410

Aquajoh1986 : I found Miss Mermaid here, but there are no english subs sorry...

http://v.youku.com/v_playlist/f1298855o1p0.html

it's in chinese and korean.... you need to go to volume control and in the balance side .. slide it all the way to the right or left.

if you have difficulty understanding.. i will try to give you a summary of what i can remember of the drama

I love JSH is "foolish princes" i think that is one of my all time favorite.. light drama's that isn't too intense.. like miss mermaid

Guest frozenliar

Jang Seo Hee was a sweetheart in "Foolish Princes," nothing like the woman scorned we know today!! LOL. That drama was really good, and the writer liked her so much in "Foolish Princes," she put jang seo hee in her next drama, which was "Miss Mermaid!"

As much as I think she's horrible, I'm so glad the writers decided to give shed some background on Ae Ri's life in Paris and that she gave birth to a child. It gives her so much more motivation as a villain instead of some crazy woman doing crazy things. I still despise her and fear for her life (Jang Seo Hee will burn you with a fury of a million hells!), but I understand why she is doing what she does. The actress does a great job making her as sympathetic as possible.

Guest Aquajoh1986

Aquajoh1986 : I found Miss Mermaid here, but there are no english subs sorry...

http://v.youku.com/v_playlist/f1298855o1p0.html

it's in chinese and korean.... you need to go to volume control and in the balance side .. slide it all the way to the right or left.

if you have difficulty understanding.. i will try to give you a summary of what i can remember of the drama

Thanks.... um how would u change the balance on a laptop. I know I used to do it on my old computer... but now all I see is that a can change the volume.

Guest anna410

Aquajoh1986

I don't have my laptop with me ... but on my computer i go to all programs, then accessories, then entertainment and finally to volume control... hopefully it is the same..

Guest smpilova

YES I AM DYING TO KNOW WHEN SHE DROWNS... WHAT EPISODE IS THAT?

why is the revenge slowing down? why cant it just start? or is it becuase eunji needs to show sooo much sympathy of her life to make the revenge that good? ... :) im excited..!!!!!

Guest frozenliar

For those of you who can't wait for Eun Jae's revenge, here's a little taste of vintage Jang Seo Hee when she played Ah Ri Young in "Miss Mermaid." The drama explodes when her father and stepmother come to confront her!!

http://www.tudou.com/playlist/playindex.do...mp;iid=10083230

You want to wait towards near the end of the clip around 17:15. :D Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

Guest pinkwave

Jang Seo Hee was a sweetheart in "Foolish Princes," nothing like the woman scorned we know today!! LOL. That drama was really good, and the writer liked her so much in "Foolish Princes," she put jang seo hee in her next drama, which was "Miss Mermaid!"

As much as I think she's horrible, I'm so glad the writers decided to give shed some background on Ae Ri's life in Paris and that she gave birth to a child. It gives her so much more motivation as a villain instead of some crazy woman doing crazy things. I still despise her and fear for her life (Jang Seo Hee will burn you with a fury of a million hells!), but I understand why she is doing what she does. The actress does a great job making her as sympathetic as possible.

I never thought that Jang Seo Hee had a drama entitled "Foolish Princess"...

For those of you who can't wait for Eun Jae's revenge, here's a little taste of vintage Jang Seo Hee when she played Ah Ri Young in "Miss Mermaid." The drama explodes when her father and stepmother come to confront her!!

http://www.tudou.com/playlist/playindex.do...mp;iid=10083230

You want to wait towards near the end of the clip around 17:15. :D Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

Woah...that is really a great scene and excellent acting....i hope that JSH will be scarier in Temptation of Wife..haha...

Guest frozenliar

I think the most hilarious thing about that scene is that we see a shot of her sadly cleaning up the broken glass 10 seconds after we see her as a psycho possessed demon ready to kill.

One thing "Temptation of Wife" is doing better than "Miss Mermaid" is that "Temptation of Wife" is that we are seeing Eun Jae suffer so the revenge will be sweeter. "Miss Mermaid" threw the viewers in the middle of the conflict without our viewing of Ah Ri Young's traumatized past, so we just kind of thought she was psycho though we get tidbits of her horrible past here and there.

I only managed to watch until ep 17. Now everyone knows that EJ is pregnant. I wonder what Ae Ri will do about this. She gets very hysterical everytime KB is not with her.

Will she drown while pregnant or will she have another miscarriage then the drowning episode will be later after that?!?! ugh.... drowning episode please come faster....

Guest pinkwave

i watched episodes 14-20 in netsko.com....wooah...the episodes are really getting exciting....aeri's child just arrived from paris....eunjae's oppa punched and kicked kyo bin to death...when they were at the hospital, eun jae was so startled to know that aeri had a child and called kyo bin as his appa... did she really have a miscarriage? coz i thought the baby inside her is still ok....

I think the next episodes will be too much for eun jae since kyo bin will recognize aeri's child as his without even thinking of his real wife's feelings. I can't wait for Ej's revenge!! Please post videos with english subtitles...

I also read from an article that this drama has high ratings...from 11.9% = Nov. 3 to 15.2% last friday....

Wow, I totally didn't expect to get hooked on this drama! XD I was wondering though, how many episodes are there supposed to be? Is it a long one? Because at ep16, the murder attempt still hasn't taken place... Also, how can there be 16 episodes when it started airing the third november? I find that very confusing.

Anyway, can't wait for Eun Chae's transformation ^^ I hope she'll find real love with Min Gun Woo (assuming they'll hook up)...

EDIT: Oh, so it's a daily drama? How long do those tend to get? Wasn't "Golden Bride" also a daily familydrama? Well, as long as it doesn't go over 100 episodes...

Guest Happy_Day

Can someone pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease tell me when EunJae and the GunWoo meet? I'm so bored with the way this drama is going, and the moment they meet is what I'm really waiting for.

Guest Aquajoh1986

Wow, I totally didn't expect to get hooked on this drama! XD I was wondering though, how many episodes are there supposed to be? Is it a long one? Because at ep16, the murder attempt still hasn't taken place... Also, how can there be 16 episodes when it started airing the third november? I find that very confusing.

Anyway, can't wait for Eun Chae's transformation ^^ I hope she'll find real love with Min Gun Woo (assuming they'll hook up)...

EDIT: Oh, so it's a daily drama? How long do those tend to get? Wasn't "Golden Bride" also a daily familydrama? Well, as long as it doesn't go over 100 episodes...

Golden bride was not a daily drama. The main character (lady) in her previous drama had epides that went up to 256 episodes. I will assume sonce I personally believe the drama is kind of going at a fast/smooth pace.... can hopefully see drowning scence this week or next week. The drama will more that likely have more than 100 episodes.

Archived