[drama 2008] Cruel Temptation / Temptation Of Wife 아내의 유혹

Guest huangsy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just finished this drama and it's amazing. Everybody is soooooo crazy, and surprisingly it brought me both tears and laughters^^

i agree with you. the drama is bordering on the ridiculous but then again, i can't stop watching on how everything plays out for each character. this drama is so campy, kitsch, over the top ,and definitely a guilty pleasure. i can't help but laugh at its twists and turns, reversals of fortunes, etc. etc.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Nessa13

please2 can someone give me the link of episode 129 with english subtitle? its seems that the link in previous already moved.

help..thanks..

Guest CindyDiaz

You can find it with chinese and english hardsubs here http://www.asia-team.net/foros/showthread.php?t=23481

I'm watching it and it's very good, but i prefer Temptation of an Angel.

• 3 months later...
Guest simple.glass

One of the craziest drama I have ever watched.

I heard Philippines will have a version of it next year because it was phenomenal during its run which I do not doubt because of its awards.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest smashingalou

when this was airing in the local channel, my mom and my aunt went gaga over this show...

I remember one time they cannot operate the digibox and no one is there to help them, they have to call the neighbor to fix it...hahaha!

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

If you like Korean Actor extraordinaire Lee Jae Hwang, I created the first Facebook fan club for him - please join us here at:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/1388095031448129/FYI, the name was changed from International to Worldwide and first Facebook added to avoid any confusion with other fan clubs or fan pages that are not mine. Thank you.

Archived