[drama 2008] Cruel Temptation / Temptation Of Wife 아내의 유혹

Guest huangsy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one thing is still bothering me...why is aeri so obsessed with EJ'S *** husband? hahaha....

^^ money? cuz he doesnt really have much going for him besides that.. does he even have a job? he's not that great looking... yep it's the money, prestige, and power! <_<

I thought it was because he's EJ's husband. You know, it didn't matter who her husband was as long as he was her (EJ's) husband she would with all her might try to steal him. I think she is one of those 'worst' kind of best friend.

Guest revengeoftheflowers

I think she's obsessed with finding stability and having a happy family home life. No matter how nice Eun Jae's parents were, Ae Ri obviously was not comfortable there. And, I think she was traumatized giving birth to her son on the cold streets of Paris. I think she wants people to love her, a happy family life, and the best life for her son, but she would sell her soul to do so. In all her anger and wretchedness, there are some rather pitiful and sad moments for her.

Guest anna410

Gunwoo's adopted mother.. on today's episode stated she lost an older daughter, and raised Gunwoo with all the love she would have given that child.

does anyone know the story behind that?

Guest icecream4_breakfast

i downloaded most of the episodes in c-sub.

but i cant seen to play any of them. (i tried windowsmedia player, gom player, realone player.. but none of them work).

it says some kind of application is not vaild.

Does anyone happend to have the same situation?

Or know how i could watch it?

Guest revengeoftheflowers

Wow, the ways they make Jang Seo Hee suffer is sooooo over-the-top. Walking with no shoes, a burnt leg? What's next? Are they going to chop off both her legs, and she gets her revenge as gimp? I hope things shape up for her soon!

Guest smpilova

guess what? ep. 35 shows when her parents finally accept that she is gone and has a funeral.

because.. aeri she got one of eunjae's writings that said sorry mom blah blah blah blah blah.

it was from long time ago. aeri went throught her diary and saw that. ripped it out. rolled it and put eunjae's

wedding ring around it. put it in a glass jar and brought it to the police office. she was like...

i found this.. and it had a wedding ring around it.. so i wasnt sure if it should be thrown out... and went.

eunjae really looked like she is reallllllllllllyyyyyyyy starving for revenge.

but poor us.. all we can do is wait for it... because its going to be a blast. i swear... if we see eunjae do anything harmful to aeri. i swear that we are going to be cracking up laughing. cause i sure would!! =}

guess what? ep. 35 shows when her parents finally accept that she is gone and has a funeral.

because.. aeri she got one of eunjae's writings that said sorry mom blah blah blah blah blah.

it was from long time ago. aeri went throught her diary and saw that. ripped it out. rolled it and put eunjae's

wedding ring around it. put it in a glass jar and brought it to the police office. she was like...

i found this.. and it had a wedding ring around it.. so i wasnt sure if it should be thrown out... and went.

eunjae really looked like she is reallllllllllllyyyyyyyy starving for revenge.

but poor us.. all we can do is wait for it... because its going to be a blast. i swear... if we see eunjae do anything harmful to aeri. i swear that we are going to be cracking up laughing. cause i sure would!! =}

What a witch! :o

I hope she starts having nightmares too! Such an awful and cruel thing for her to do.

BTW - the subtitles of the 1st episode has Boris father asking the maid to "Take care of his daughter". Is this correct???? Is she really his daughter or are the subs a little liberal???

Also, I saw a little bit of the episode. Why was the Aeri's son with the Brut (EJ's brother?) Did he say anything suspicious?

Guest pinkwave

What a witch! :o

I hope she starts having nightmares too! Such an awful and cruel thing for her to do.

BTW - the subtitles of the 1st episode has Boris father asking the maid to "Take care of his daughter". Is this correct???? Is she really his daughter or are the subs a little liberal???

Also, I saw a little bit of the episode. Why was the Aeri's son with the Brut (EJ's brother?) Did he say anything suspicious?

I think she wouldn't have nightmares cause she is really a devil..haahaa....

Are there sites where i can watch this drama with english subs?

BTW, the ratings was 22%...heehee..so cool...

Do we have any idea what the relationship between wimpy Boris's father with EJ's boytoy's adopted mother yet? And is gomonim their daughter instead of his sister? It would serve the idiot mom of Boris right ... her husband having an illegitimate child and disguising her as his sister and keeping her in the house and hopefully eventually ditching her for boytoy's mom. She encouraged her son doing that ... so we'll see how she enjoy being in EJ's position. It would be funny how parallel both father & son's lives are ... even more so with both women being successful in the same industry at that.

Actually I kind of kind understand So Hee's mom ... SH is after all her birth daughter and it's natural that she's suspicious and blames boytoy for things getting so out of hand ... he must be an idiot if he didn't sense anything untoward in the way the adopted sister clings to him and discourage her earlier. She look like she want to jump him any chance she gets ... anyway, it's freaky how touchy (physically) they are even for siblings considering he's adopted. Ok ... that makes the mom a real idiot too for not noticing anything either. I think walking in to his office & finding him in a hug with the daughter certainly doesn't help his case.

SH reminds me of Choi Ji Woo when I first saw her ... and doesn't Ko So Young have a similar spot on her nose too? So she looks like a cross between the 2 to me.

Anyway, most of the characters in this drama are all so extreme ... seems to be the trend in kdramas these days. And doesn't it make one think twice about adopting or taking in someone's child ...

I haven't posted on this thread before, but I've been wondering about the brother-sister relationship for awhile. Especially her reaction when he first came back from the US. She was really freaked out when she thought he didn't bring her something back and seemed be jealous that he had brought the mother something instead. As a parent, ringing bells would have started going off immediately that maybe my daughter was just a little bit too close to her "brother".

Archived