[drama 2008] Cruel Temptation / Temptation Of Wife 아내의 유혹

Guest huangsy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest frozenliar

I don't understand why these characters are being so CRUEL to JANG SEO HEE. Did they not watch "Miss Mermaid???" Did they not know how crazy and psycho she was there? I feel sorry for everyone in this drama. Once JANG SEO HEE comes back with a vengeance, all the characters are going to wish they had never been born, because she's going to f-ing DESTROY THEM. She's KOREA's HBIC.

Guest eternityxdream

ohh...next episode seem intense...they treat her more like a maid rather than a daughter in law...geez...i hope she will put them to hell when she come back and revenge on them...

Finished watching ep 9 last night. I'm dl-ing e 10, I'll watch it later. Now she knows that it's Eri, who's the mistress of her husband. Can't wait to watch ep 10. Wonder what she'll do. I just find it funny how Eri is so OBSSESSED with EJ's husband. She's crazy obssessed, I won't consider or call it love, at all.

Guest frozenliar

In the previews for episode 10, Eri slapped Ah Ri Young!!!! :blink: She's a much braver woman than I am. Doesn't she know Ah Ri Young is going to break a glass bottle, threaten her with it, scream at Eri to give her eyes to her blind mother, and then write her in a drama, where Eri plays a curly haired broken-hearted Ah Joo Mah.

Eri might quite possibly be insane for messing with Ah Ri Young. Ah Ri Young is going to CUT HER DEEP.

I can't wait for the episode where she supposedly died. So that her revenge will start. I mean, I believe that's what everyone is waiting for. :)

Guest pinkwave

I don't understand why these characters are being so CRUEL to JANG SEO HEE. Did they not watch "Miss Mermaid???" Did they not know how crazy and psycho she was there? I feel sorry for everyone in this drama. Once JANG SEO HEE comes back with a vengeance, all the characters are going to wish they had never been born, because she's going to f-ing DESTROY THEM. She's KOREA's HBIC.

What is HBIC?? Yeah she was really crazy and psychotic in miss mermaid...but i think she'll be the same in wife's temptation coz of what aeri and her husband did...

This is drama is very deep and dark. The plot and story are strong even with few main characters.

that's what makes this drama so exciting! Hope that many koreans would watch this so that it would be aired in our country! uhuhu...

We are uploading this drama at Omo-Omo.

I tried to download this at omo-omo...too bad it stopped at the middle of the downloading process...! Help please! Good thing i was able to reformat my computer coz of so many bugs!! sheesh!

I still can't watch the episodes...since i dont have account in clubbox....help please! Other sites where i can download it SAFE and FREE? or please just put it in YOUTUBE...hehe..thanks a lot!

Finished watching ep 10-12. Wow. It's getting really intense. I don't like Aerin's way of loving as a mistress. She's so direct and hard to deal with. Can't wait for EJ's character to become strong.

Finished watching ep 9 last night. I'm dl-ing e 10, I'll watch it later. Now she knows that it's Eri, who's the mistress of her husband. Can't wait to watch ep 10. Wonder what she'll do. I just find it funny how Eri is so OBSSESSED with EJ's husband. She's crazy obssessed, I won't consider or call it love, at all.

Is Eri obessessed with EJ's husband or the fact that he is EJ's husband?

Can anyone summaries what's been going on? Please. Thank you.

Guest pinkwave

Is Eri obessessed with EJ's husband or the fact that he is EJ's husband?

Can anyone summaries what's been going on? Please. Thank you.

I've been watching this drama without subtitles in TV Dongan!! But I can see that the drama is really getting intensed...Ej's husband just slapped her because Go mo nim was lost (maybe that's epi 7?) and Ae Ri and Ej's husband are really bed buddies! Ej was also treated badly by Byeon Woo Min's mother...

Would someone please put summaries or free sites where i can watch this drama with subtitles? please!...i really like the story and the excellent acting of the actresses....Gu Eun Jae, fighting!

Archived