[drama 2008] Cruel Temptation / Temptation Of Wife 아내의 유혹

Guest huangsy

This should be an interesting drama to watch....

looks like a really twisted storyline... Eun Jae was forced to marry her husband because he took advantage of her when she was drunk and got her pregnant.... The husband's family treats her like dirt and order her around like a maid....

The husband has a blatant affair with Eun Jae's best friend (who has liked the husband for a long time... she came back to Korea just to snatch him back from Eun Jae).

Will have to watch how this story develops.....

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pinkwave

oh God...i wont be able to watch this drama...I really waited for JSH's comeback! JSH really looks cute wearing highschool uniform...she doesn't look like 30+.... I heard that the drama has good ratings...I really want to watch this but SBS Netv is so annoying coz it needs an account...Could someone please give me a website wherein i could watch this drama especially the first one...please...thanks in advance...

20081102000506_0.jpg

JSH is so cute..!

JSH and KSH are so sexy..wOw!! XD

Guest anna410

I think this is going to be a great drama once it gets started. They showed a lot of the future previews for this drama so far. I can't wait for JSH's character to develop a little more spunk. In any other "normal" household, they would totally fall in love with such a kind and considerate person, but as we can see so far.... her mother-in-law is a very selfish, inconsiderate woman. I really hope a lot of people will watch and support this drama.

I think this is going to be a great drama once it gets started. They showed a lot of the future previews for this drama so far. I can't wait for JSH's character to develop a little more spunk. In any other "normal" household, they would totally fall in love with such a kind and considerate person, but as we can see so far.... her mother-in-law is a very selfish, inconsiderate woman. I really hope a lot of people will watch and support this drama.

I also hope this drama gets the audience and forum support I know it will deserve. The husband and the 'best' friend are already bed buddies and episode 4 hasn't even aired yet! :o

Is anyone uploading this?

Guest Greenrose934

I hope i could watch this drama too

Since this is going to be a daily drama then it would be very long. And it's gonna be impossible for me to DL each ep. I don't a choice but to rely on episode summaries. Hope those who would share summaries of this would be as detailed as possible. I don't want to miss anything. Not that I'm demanding, it's just a pity if something is missed, right?! :) Are there other sites that will summarize the episodes or just here only?

Guest pinkwave

someone! please upload the video of each episode..or just preview..please..i really want to watch this but i have no sbs channel here in my country...

Can someone tell me what are the characters names?

Also, the guy who will eventually become her lover, does his sister have a big brother complex. Does she 'love' her brother? Am I seeing this right? Do anyone else thinks she acts like she wants to be his woman!?

Well as of episode 4 the cheating husband has brought the 'best girl friend' a condo and a brand new car. The best friend is such a witch, she called her friend (the docile doormat) to do errands such as buying a rice cooker, shopping for food, cleaning her house and cooking her first meal all the while she (the whench) walks into her brand new house accompanied by her best friends husband just so her best friend can see it! Wow! what a bold and nasty woman!!!!!

Guest pinkwave

Also, the guy who will eventually become her lover, does his sister have a big brother complex. Does she 'love' her brother? Am I seeing this right? Do anyone else thinks she acts like she wants to be his woman!?

Well as of episode 4 the cheating husband has brought the 'best girl friend' a condo and a brand new car. The best friend is such a witch, she called her friend (the docile doormat) to do errands such as buying a rice cooker, shopping for food, cleaning her house and cooking her first meal all the while she (the whench) walks into her brand new house accompanied by her best friends husband just so her best friend can see it! Wow! what a bold and nasty woman!!!!!

Jang Seo Hee - Gu Eun Jae

Byeon Woo Min - Jeong Kyo Bin

Kim Seo Hyeong - Shin Ae Ri

Lee Jae Hwang - Min Geon Woo

Tsk tsk...yeah she really is a nasty woman! Too bad for Eun jae...

Let's hope Mycreo includes this drama soon

What is Mycreo?

Guest huangsy

Jang Seo Hee - Gu Eun Jae

Byeon Woo Min - Jeong Kyo Bin

Kim Seo Hyeong - Shin Ae Ri

Lee Jae Hwang - Min Geon Woo

Tsk tsk...yeah she really is a nasty woman! Too bad for Eun jae...

What is Mycreo?

www.mycreo.com is the legit site of MBC and SBS, incl drama, variety shows and documentaries.

about one-third of the drama has Eng subs

Guest eternityxdream

im up to eps 5 right now...so far it's good but i can't wait to see when she come back and revenge on her husband...

Guest dramaok

Lee Jae-Hwang's sister is not his biological sister.

he is the adoptive son. yes she loves him like a man, according to the drama website.

this kinda drama kinda freaks me out. so dark.

Guest Greenrose934

Just wishing ,I can learn Korean language !

I think this drama's really interesting !

Jang Suh Hee , I remember her in Mermaid

Archived