[drama 2008] Cruel Temptation / Temptation Of Wife 아내의 유혹

Guest huangsy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Golden bride was not a daily drama. The main character (lady) in her previous drama had epides that went up to 256 episodes. I will assume sonce I personally believe the drama is kind of going at a fast/smooth pace.... can hopefully see drowning scence this week or next week. The drama will more that likely have more than 100 episodes.

Ohhh. Thanx for all that info :) Well, as long as it keep this pace I don't mind but any slower and I'll most likely loose interest. Also, my guess is that chances are slim that someone will fansub it in English~ At least I can follow the chinese hardsubs to a certain extend, so thanx a lot cococrust!

Guest frozenliar

Ae Ri is crazy, So Hee is crazy, everyone is crazy in this drama. Ae Ri's son freaks me out. He seems like a robot. I can't wait for Eun Jae to kick his richard simmons later.

Ae Ri is crazy, So Hee is crazy, everyone is crazy in this drama. Ae Ri's son freaks me out. He seems like a robot. I can't wait for Eun Jae to kick his richard simmons later.

AR son creeps me out too! He acts like he is the child of one of the "Stepford Wives" :ph34r:

Anyway, with everyone going along with AR's story without a DNA test, do you all think that maybe the child could actually be EJ's brother child? That's what I'm thinking.

Also, isn't this a new low for the kdrama mother-in-law! She is not only mean she is with out morals, scruples and no common sense. She is pretty disgusting advocating her dil best friend to come in to the house with her bastard child and take her son up to his bedroom that he shares with his wife. What a disgusting thing! ewwww! She is a disgrace to the female population!

Guest smpilova

That is what im thinking too! that... aeri's son could actually be ej's brother's son.

but i realllllly feel bad for aeri. because ej's mom took aeri's parents death money or something like that and spent it on ej's clothes and spent her years washing dishes and cleaning the house during her teen age years in ej's house.

BUT... that isn't really a good way.. i mean.. pretending to be in love with your "bff"'s brother.. and actually be falling in love with your bff's husband while you also fake your bff relationship.

you never ever do that to your bff. lol

such a role model aeri. haha.

and i promise you that kid.. is freaking me out too! i mean.. he's soo... weird. he's like all disrespectfull to his "grandfather" and his gomo halmoni too.! its like... his mother actually told him real lines to say.

Guest frozenliar

Yeah, I can't really hate Ae Ri either. She seems extremely traumatized by her past and has a lot of pain and anguish that seems to be causing her to spiral out of control right now. God. If I feel bad for her right now, I'm really going to be sad for her later when the demon of hell, Jang Seo Hee, emerges from her sleep and wants cold-blooded vengeance.

Ae Ri is so sick in this drama. She needs to go to a hospital and see a doctor. She is so insecure.

Aside from the revenge. I'm also looking forward to GunWoo and EunJae's meeting. Well, GunWoo's step sister and EunJae already met. I can't wait for further developments.

*WHEN IS THE EPISODE OF EUNJAE DROWNING???*

Guest Happy_Day

Have GunWoo and EunJi not even met yet? Not even in the most recent eps? I'm asking because I rent videos from K-drama store, and they come out two weeks late.

Have GunWoo and EunJi not even met yet? Not even in the most recent eps? I'm asking because I rent videos from K-drama store, and they come out two weeks late.

I'm only at 13 with the Chinese subs but I happen to watch it live accidentally today ... episode 25 I believe and they were both at the same coffee place ... Gun Woo with his mom discussing the incestuous sister. And EunJi went there to meet the gomonim who went looking for EJ on her own after EJ got kicked out of the house finally by the father in law for something they claimed she did (I believe it's probably something that darn ugly other woman planned). Gomonim who was anxiously waiting for EJ to arrive there after taxi driver left her there on EJ's instruction ... grabbed hold of GW's mom & kept asking for her help because she's scared and is asking when her oppa or EJ will be coming there. EJ came ... GW & mom left ... no words exchanged ... I don't even know if GW will remember EJ being there later on or whether he looked at her. Hahaha. I bet he's pre-occupied with the problem of his lustful adopted sister as it is and how to get out of the dilemma and have his old happy family back. Oops ... was that too much spoiler? :unsure:

Anyway ... I'm wondering now the relationship between GW's mom and EJ's father in law and possibly the gomonim. GW's mom was looking at the gomonim weirdly when she went on & on about her oppa and I remember EJ's father in law giving a second look when he had a brief glance at GW's mom who was leaving GW's office after paying him a visit. After GW's mom went home ... she was looking at a pix of herself & a baby girl!!! Well ... that could be the incestuous daughter but why do I think it's not? :lol: A very strange thought has been occurring to me ... that maybe the gomonim is the illegitimate daughter of EJ's father in law instead of sister and the mother is GW's mom or GW's mom is the mother and she had an affair with EJ's grand father in law. Too complicated? :ph34r:

EJ seriously need to just move on ... why is she hanging on to that ugly loser husband of hers who treat her like crap? Not to mention being bullied and treated like a slave in that house. Even the father in law who supposedly should know what kind of person she is ... betrays her now. Well ... I know she's pregnant & all that but still ... I don't think bringing up a child in that house is a good thing either. :tongue2:

Oh ... I forgot to add ... thank god GW cut off that awful curly hair of his. I guess he thinks if he cut off those curly locks ... that creepy sister will fall out of love with him and all will be fine & dandy?

Guest smpilova

I'm only at 13 with the Chinese subs but I happen to watch it live accidentally today ... episode 25 I believe and they were both at the same coffee place ... Gun Woo with his mom discussing the incestuous sister. And EunJi went there to meet the gomonim who went looking for EJ on her own after EJ got kicked out of the house finally by the father in law for something they claimed she did (I believe it's probably something that darn ugly other woman planned). Gomonim who was anxiously waiting for EJ to arrive there after taxi driver left her there on EJ's instruction ... grabbed hold of GW's mom & kept asking for her help because she's scared and is asking when her oppa or EJ will be coming there. EJ came ... GW & mom left ... no words exchanged ... I don't even know if GW will remember EJ being there later on or whether he looked at her. Hahaha. I bet he's pre-occupied with the problem of his lustful adopted sister as it is and how to get out of the dilemma and have his old happy family back. Oops ... was that too much spoiler? :unsure:

Anyway ... I'm wondering now the relationship between GW's mom and EJ's father in law and possibly the gomonim. GW's mom was looking at the gomonim weirdly when she went on & on about her oppa and I remember EJ's father in law giving a second look when he had a brief glance at GW's mom who was leaving GW's office after paying him a visit. After GW's mom went home ... she was looking at a pix of herself & a baby girl!!! Well ... that could be the incestuous daughter but why do I think it's not? :lol: A very strange thought has been occurring to me ... that maybe the gomonim is the illegitimate daughter of EJ's father in law instead of sister and the mother is GW's mom or GW's mom is the mother and she had an affair with EJ's grand father in law. Too complicated? :ph34r:

EJ seriously need to just move on ... why is she hanging on to that ugly loser husband of hers who treat her like crap? Not to mention being bullied and treated like a slave in that house. Even the father in law who supposedly should know what kind of person she is ... betrays her now. Well ... I know she's pregnant & all that but still ... I don't think bringing up a child in that house is a good thing either. :tongue2:

Oh ... I forgot to add ... thank god GW cut off that awful curly hair of his. I guess he thinks if he cut off those curly locks ... that creepy sister will fall out of love with him and all will be fine & dandy?

^

HAHAHA hopefully.

but in the end.. i just wish... gunwoo's mom and ej's father in law later marries.

and gunwoo and ej marries... and when they do... ej's father in law would know that eunjae did nothing wrong. and accepts her

because.... im just saying this because... he was such a nice father in law.

but if he's going to keep on acting like that... forget him then.!

all i know... ej is going to get her revenge. hahaha

and she's going to live happily ever after. wel...hoepfully.

Euunjae is just collecting a lot of hate and mistreatment from all those people. And those who will probably be saved from her revenge will be her father in law and her own family of course.

I yet have to watch ep 24 , 25.

Don't know what to expect and see in those 2 eps.

Guest pinkwave

Euunjae is just collecting a lot of hate and mistreatment from all those people. And those who will probably be saved from her revenge will be her father in law and her own family of course.

I yet have to watch ep 24 , 25.

Don't know what to expect and see in those 2 eps.

what the hell just happened in episode 25? i just watched her father in law give her a necklace then afterwards kicked her in his house...(coz im watching online without english subs)...maybe it was aeri and her mother in law's plan...too bad for eun jae....

I observed that in episode 23 and 24, EJ did not change her clothes...hehehehe....it really means that she was really experiencing something really horrible...tsk tsk....

The exciting part was when EJ and the incestuous sister bumped into each other accidentally....can't wait for EJ and GW's affair....

Archived