[drama 2008] Cruel Temptation / Temptation Of Wife 아내의 유혹

Guest huangsy

I've been watching this drama without subtitles in TV Dongan!! But I can see that the drama is really getting intensed...Ej's husband just slapped her because Go mo nim was lost (maybe that's epi 7?) and Ae Ri and Ej's husband are really bed buddies! Ej was also treated badly by Byeon Woo Min's mother...

Would someone please put summaries or free sites where i can watch this drama with subtitles? please!...i really like the story and the excellent acting of the actresses....Gu Eun Jae, fighting!

THANKS!

I usually bear with it and just watch these series without any assitance but this comes on very early and I am missing alot of episodes.

What is happening with the kissing cousins??? I know they're step siblings but kissing cousins sounds cutier. Anyway, is the girl still after her brother. Sometimes she looks pretty desperate which makes me think she might turn into a stalker villian. Does her mother knows she's man crazy? (I was watching 'One Fine Day' where and the brother was stalking his adoptive sister and the father knew all about it! Oh my goodness, come to fine out the girl was actually the father's daughter! Talk about twisted! :o ) Anyway, I was wondering if the mother was providing her daughter with a similar boy-toy! :P

BTW how is EJ's brother taking all this? Does he know ER is his sister's husband bed buddy? I'm sure that will make him sad. I wonder if he would really beat up that scum bag. I hope so!!!!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pinkwave

THANKS!

I usually bear with it and just watch these series without any assitance but this comes on very early and I am missing alot of episodes.

What is happening with the kissing cousins??? I know they're step siblings but kissing cousins sounds cutier. Anyway, is the girl still after her brother. Sometimes she looks pretty desperate which makes me think she might turn into a stalker villian. Does her mother knows she's man crazy? (I was watching 'One Fine Day' where and the brother was stalking his adoptive sister and the father knew all about it! Oh my goodness, come to fine out the girl was actually the father's daughter! Talk about twisted! :o ) Anyway, I was wondering if the mother was providing her daughter with a similar boy-toy! :P

BTW how is EJ's brother taking all this? Does he know ER is his sister's husband bed buddy? I'm sure that will make him sad. I wonder if he would really beat up that scum bag. I hope so!!!!

By the way, it is not TV Dongan, it's TV DONG (my mistake)! and if u can't read and understand hangeul then i think u won't be able to find the episodes there bec the vids are all placed randomly... I think Min Woo's mother knows about it, since in episode 12 (?) she just saw the frustrated girl's painting of min woo with "My one and only love (last love)" written in it...and she also saw the 2 kiss...eew..hehehe...i also hope that EJ's brother would beat the scum bag!! Im so excited for EJ's revenge!!!

Guest smpilova

Synopis: A serious accident left Jung Gyo Bin believing that his wife, Eun Jae, drowned and died. However, Eun Jae survived the accident only to return to find that her husband has another woman and a child.

I got the information from Wiki.

Wow. i don thtink that

the husband's parents ever like eun ji.

:(

I thought the father likes EJ but the mother hates her. The mother likes the s!ut because she has her own business and does her face for free. What a grand value system!

Guest Happy_Day

I love this drama. It's a teeny bit unrealistic though. But a good revenge drama nonetheless. JangSeoHee right now is so spineless. Can't wait until she becomes stronger.

Love the theme song. REALLY WANT THE OST. Anyone have the download link?

Guest pinkwave

Byeon Woo Min's mother is such a headache...on the 14th epi she saw her son and the s!ut together....i really can't believe that she didn't do anything to rectify it...maybe because she is really in favor of Ae ri....By the way,Ej is pregnant and she doesnt wnt anyone to know it....and Ej's father wanted to commit suicide but i dont know the reason..hehe...would some1 please narrate what happened??

thank you for the download links but many would really appreciate if you have english subs...hehe..please..thnks in advance...

Just finished watching ep 15 earlier. I'll be watching all the eps of this week at the same time so I can't comment on each episode.

Anyway, ep 15 is so.... I don't know. I'm getting angrier and angrier at those villains. They are getting in my nerves.

Does anyone know when will the episode of EJ "drowning" will be?? I don't think I can still patiently wait. ugh... But I don't want to miss any eps.

Synopis: A serious accident left Jung Gyo Bin believing that his wife, Eun Jae, drowned and died. However, Eun Jae survived the accident only to return to find that her husband has another woman and a child.

I got the information from Wiki.

I think it's darker than that.... from some of the opening scenes... it looked like Eun Jae was left to drown by her husband... they were both in the water and he pulled her hand away from him and swam to shore to his mistress..... poor Eun Jae saw him swim ashore, leaving her to drown... looks like they planned the whole accident in order to get rid of her.... this sure is one twisted drama especially with the crazy sister who is obcessed with her brother (even if they are not related by blood)... :crazy:

couldn't find episode 10 to 12..so watch the latest episode streaming..storyline is so rediculous

omg in this age how can you expect this..the evil mistress ask the husband to trick the wife out of house.then they sneaked into the bedroom the mistress wanted to sleep with him in the bed.omg..so sick of her.wife forgot something came home and caught them in bed.goodness ....catfight and she was knocked down and she had a miscarriage.how can a man be so stupid and listen to that evil mistress.and how can the wife aka maid be so submissive.this story is so unbelieveable. :blink:

is there anywhere online where you could watch this?

try

http://www.youku.com/v_showlist/t2c97g2070.html

Guest Happy_Day

^ Yeah - like I said, the drama's a little unrealistic and can get a bit silly at times. But it's so entertaining, love vengeful women.

^ Yeah - like I said, the drama's a little unrealistic and can get a bit silly at times. But it's so entertaining, love vengeful women.

[/quot

Yeah agree very unrealistic..

hope they don't drag further and let the revenge start soon.next episode another bullying episode.

wonder when she will die and start the revenge..

the sister who loves the brother is another sicko..theres 2 very sick women in this drama..

Guest frozenliar

Guys lets not feel angry at the Villains. We should feel sorry for them. This is the 인어아가씨 / Ineo Agassi we are dealing with. The villains are like a bunch of kitties scratching at a sleeping lion, and when that lion awakes, hell hath no fury more than Jang Seo Hee in a revenge drama.

Guest Happy_Day

Man, Jang Seo Hee gave me chills in Miss Mermaid.

Oh, and I loooooove GunWoo!!!!!!!!!!!! He is so sexy, and he will fall deeply in love with EunJae!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can someone tell me which ep. they meet each other? And anyone know the ratings?

Archived