Chae Rim 채림

Admin

I haven't seen those pics before, serene! She's stunning in those pics!

Yup, it's different from her usual candy-sweet image but I love it :wub: She looks absolutely cool & mysterious in these poses ;) The pics were created by 铭薇雪 from one of her various magazine photo shoot.

Yup, it's different from her usual candy-sweet image but I love it :wub: She looks absolutely cool & mysterious in these poses ;) The pics were created by 铭薇雪 from one of her various magazine photo shoot.

But she still looks sweet and cute and absolutely adorable . Please next news be it new k-drama starring Chae Rim . That would be my day .

Guest devylann

i love her!!! she's sooo adorable!!! and i think she is the most beautiful at crying!!! haha...she is soo cute when she does!! i love it!!!

anyone knows if she's incubating now that she long said to had married..... hmmmmmm... what could be pro-longing her and her hb from incubating.........

Yipee! Good News!!! :P

Just read this piece of good news at lovechaelim...

Below news posted by 熙望人间善美 (shanmei) / 心有琳系--www.lovechaelim.com

刚和“康熙秘史”的宣传负责人通了电话,她表示已经邀请了蔡琳,蔡琳也确定将出席“康熙秘史”播映的记者会。记者会将在11月21日(星期二)下午举行,地点是在北京。到时候会有影迷和蔡琳互动的环节。因为考虑到互动环节与“康熙秘史”的剧情有关,所以希望大家有空的情况下能参加在11月16日(星期四)下午举办的看片会,了解下剧情内容,到时能更好的与蔡琳进行互动。

时间:2006年11月16日(看片会,蔡琳不会出席)

2006年11月21日(记者会,蔡琳出席)

地点:北京(具体地址和时间届时再通知)

因为名额有限,请有意参加的会员尽快联系我!

邮箱:suki_127me@yahoo.com.cn

手机:13816998567(只接受短消息)

CR will be attending the Press conference for promotion of Kang Xi Legend on 21Nov 06 in Beijing. Anyone interested in attending to give support to CR can email shanmei at above email address to make arrangements. They have only limited vacancies so HURRY! :D

anyone knows if she's incubating now that she long said to had married..... hmmmmmm... what could be pro-longing her and her hb from incubating.........

um actually she's divorced with that stupid guy already. so its not posible of her conceiving a child any sooner.

CR will be attending the Press conference for promotion of Kang Xi Legend on 21Nov 06 in Beijing. Anyone interested in attending to give support to CR can email shanmei at above email address to make arrangements. They have only limited vacancies so HURRY!

those in beijing so lucky! they are able to meet ChaeRim ssi. it's my life long dream to meet her. i really want to see her but the problem is she's never going anywhere near my country. i might need to save money to be able to go back to China or to Korea. beijing peopl: ni men zhun de hun xing fu!:)

um follow up question.. still no news on her PO box? thanks!

Guest fashionista

Yipee! Good News!!! :P

Just read this piece of good news at lovechaelim...

Below news posted by 熙望人间善美 (shanmei) / 心有琳系--www.lovechaelim.com

刚和“康熙秘史”的宣传负责人通了电话,她表示已经邀请了蔡琳,蔡琳也确定将出席“康熙秘史”播映的记者会。记者会将在11月21日(星期二)下午举行,地点是在北京。到时候会有影迷和蔡琳互动的环节。因为考虑到互动环节与“康熙秘史”的剧情有关,所以希望大家有空的情况下能参加在11月16日(星期四)下午举办的看片会,了解下剧情内容,到时能更好的与蔡琳进行互动。

时间:2006年11月16日(看片会,蔡琳不会出席)

2006年11月21日(记者会,蔡琳出席)

地点:北京(具体地址和时间届时再通知)

因为名额有限,请有意参加的会员尽快联系我!

邮箱:suki_127me@yahoo.com.cn

手机:13816998567(只接受短消息)

CR will be attending the Press conference for promotion of Kang Xi Legend on 21Nov 06 in Beijing. Anyone interested in attending to give support to CR can email shanmei at above email address to make arrangements. They have only limited vacancies so HURRY! :D

UPDATE: CR won't be attending the press conference. I guess we'll have to wait even longer to see her now that she's backing out of this promo event.

i love her!!! she's sooo adorable!!! and i think she is the most beautiful at crying!!! haha...she is soo cute when she does!! i love it!!!

i totally agree with u! :D (so, from your sig, i see that you're a jj fan also?)

Guest Sparkly_Chic

incubating? :P

UPDATE: CR won't be attending the press conference. I guess we'll have to wait even longer to see her now that she's backing out of this promo event.

yup, just saw the new msg by shanmei too :( ...(reason given by her korean agency being unable to make arrangements due time too rush :unsure:) & I was over the moon yesterday as I thought could see her at long last....but looks like it's going to be another long wait :tears:

Guest vivjelly

It looks like we won't get any new information/pictures from CR until next year. I'm crossing my fingers for any possible news by the end of the year.

like all fine wines they said it could only gets better w/age... but beauty really does fade...

What......!!!!! she's a divorcee.... when.......can someone pls clearify it abit more, why did she gets on that train wreck in the first place...... ugh......!!!!! i'm so pissed-off........!!!!

Guest badhairday

like all fine wines they said it could only gets better w/age... but beauty really does fade...

What......!!!!! she's a divorcee.... when.......can someone pls clearify it abit more, why did she gets on that train wreck in the first place...... ugh......!!!!! i'm so pissed-off........!!!!

She got into the marriage because she loved her ex-husband simple as that... Nobody goes into a marriage if they know it's gonna fail. I'm pretty sure that she tried as much as she possibly can to preserve her marriage... it's just a shame that things didn't go her way.