Chae Rim 채림

Admin

Guest cutiepie

thanks for the lovely pictures danaiwut and nat :)

i wonder when promotions will start for the Kang Xi Dynasty, i thought i was supposed to me this month?

like all of you, i hope we will see CR in a kdrama soon

anyone has the sangsang plus video of chaerim??? where can i upload that?

anyone has the sangsang plus video of chaerim???

where can i download that? i really wana see her there... if there are subs the better! thanks!

Guest Madrasta

This is really my first time to join this thread. I am one of Chae Rim's admirers. I am just sad to know about her short lived marriage. However, I am glad that she is still very much around. I have a collection of some of her series, the latest is Dating Now. I hope to see her again in one of drama series, something similar with her "All About Eve" or "Four Sisters" character. She has one of the most beautiful faces among korean actresses. No matter what they say about her plastic surgery, for me she has the face that refreshes.

Guest fashionista

This is really my first time to join this thread. I am one of Chae Rim's admirers. I am just sad to know about her short lived marriage. However, I am glad that she is still very much around. I have a collection of some of her series, the latest is Dating Now. I hope to see her again in one of drama series, something similar with her "All About Eve" or "Four Sisters" character. She has one of the most beautiful faces among korean actresses.

welcome to CR's thread Madrasta! I hope you'll be one of the 'active' participants here. :)

---------------------------

cutiepie, as far as i know, the promo for kang xi is still scheduled for this month. maybe it'll be toward the end of the month...i really hope CR comes out in public again so we can see that she's doing great. it's been sooooooooooo long since her last public appearance.

9264251.jpg

Yup, cutiepie, had been looking forward to the 'Kangxi legend' promo since read news of it in Aug..& now that Oct had arrived... & still waiting :( Hopefully it'll be soon :D ..I'm also anxiously waiting for her public appearance again to know that she's well & doing fine :P I miss her so much :mellow:

some cute gifs to enjoy :P

903143_200x155.gif

credits: lena/blog.empas.com

200613220947184.gif200613214945723.gif

3-1.gif

credits: miko & 黑珍珠 / home.cityfamily.com.tw/crparadise

Guest fashionista

someone from lovechaelim mentioned that CR has returned to China, but this person neglected to mention the source. i don't know how reliable this tid bit of news is. if anyone come across any article mentioning this, plz post it here.

-----------

on another note, olive9's site finally added info/pix of CR. to my disappointment, none of the pix are new. i'd figured since it took them forever to update their site w/CR's info, they'd at least put new pix up.... anyways, if u guys wanna check it out, here's the link:

http://www.olive9.com/php/star/cl/cl.htm

---------------------

Kangxi is scheduled to be broadcast sometime in December.

Cindy posted news of Ryu Jin's wedding a while back. here are some wedding pix of RJ/his 27 years old bride. (she seem a bit more 'mature' looking than RJ)

6as13002.jpg

200610181150102100_1.jpg

200610181150102100_2.jpg

coming200610181018070.jpg

Guest vivjelly

fashionista, it sure took long to post a profile and I agree it would have been nice if they are new photos. But I really like the main pic they posted...She looked so beautiful.

RJ's wife does look very mature for her age.

Guest cutiepie

Yup, cutiepie, had been looking forward to the 'Kangxi legend' promo since read news of it in Aug..& now that Oct had arrived... & still waiting :( Hopefully it'll be soon :D ..I'm also anxiously waiting for her public appearance again to know that she's well & doing fine :P I miss her so much :mellow:

some cute gifs to enjoy :P

thanks for the cute gifs serene :) hopefully we will be able to see her publc appearance soon, it's been so long

on another note, olive9's site finally added info/pix of CR. to my disappointment, none of the pix are new. i'd figured since it took them forever to update their site w/CR's info, they'd at least put new pix up.... anyways, if u guys wanna check it out, here's the link:

thanks for all the info nat :)

so they finally updated the site, i was just looking at it a few days ago and it was still not up, so Kangxi is not scheduled to air until December? i wonder if that means they will do promotions later then, i hope not

Wow, couldn't get in soompi yesterday & this morning, thought it'd crashed again :sweatingbullets: Luckily it's just a minor scare :lol:

thanks for the cute gifs serene :) hopefully we will be able to see her publc appearance soon, it's been so long

You're welcome, cutiepie :) Yup, longing to see her REAL SOON! :D

---------------------

Thanks Nat for the info :P same as cutiepie, had checked Olive9 site last week too but couldn't find any of CR's info in their stars page...so relieved now to see that they've finally put up her profile....& yeah, agree with you, thought they could at least put in some efforts to post some current pixs -_- but then again, that pic is one of my favourites :wub:

Guest fashionista

serene/cutiepie, i think with kangxi re-scheduled to be broadcast in december, the promo will probably be pushed back 'til the end of november -- most likely the last week of the month. the pic that olive9 did use is also one of my fave pic of CR. she looks gorgeous in it :)

the pic that olive9 did use is also one of my fave pic of CR. she looks gorgeous in it

me too! i even put that as my wallpaper.. she's just so pretty and also have the video of the photoshoot of that one!:)

Guest fashionista

hi....am new here.....am also CR fan for so long.....

i really like to know....what do Chae and Rim mean? :blush:

hi jorkajui! all of the 'active' fans at this CR thread aren't Korean, so that is the reason why none of us have responded to your post...until now. i'd actually used babelfish to translate CR's Korean name to English and here's what i got: "not yet the rim". it doesn't make any sense, right? maybe one of these days, someone who actually know Korean will help us all out. :)

serene/cutiepie, i think with kangxi re-scheduled to be broadcast in december, the promo will probably be pushed back 'til the end of november -- most likely the last week of the month. the pic that olive9 did use is also one of my fave pic of CR. she looks gorgeous in it :)

Thanks, Nat for the update. Hmmm...looks like I'll have more days to count down now :lol: waiting.....

oh kewl! I OWN THIS PAGE!!!

serene! thanks so much for the gifs!! loved them so much!! all the cute expressions of chaerim.. makes me smile alot!

anyway serene, maybe you know the mailbox of chaerim? since she has an agency now, maybe we can already send her letters??

or if anyone knows, pls tell me.... thanks!