Chae Rim 채림

Admin

Guest CindyW88

---------

[News] Korea Telecom Invests 20.4 Billion Won in CR’s Agency “Olive Nine”

[My Daily/ EconomyHankook ] 9/27/06

KT decides to invest 20.4 Billion Won in the largest broadcasting contents company “Olive Nine (올리브나인)”. Thus, KT becomes the biggest stock holder of “Olive Nine” holding 19.12% while Go Dae Hwa (고대화) is holding 9.66%. In the next 5 years, Go Dae Hwa, the representing director, will have rights of running the company in order to have stable and consistent management. Go Dae Hwa has been managing “Sidus FHN” for years.

BCN (Broadband Convergence Network) also joins in the investment by providing active and creative infra communication of media contents. It provides the combination of communication and convergence model to march into worldwide markets.

By undertaking the movie part of Sidus FHN since last year plus owning rights to “Olive Nine”, Korea Telecom will combine the capacity of drama, art culture programs, music (OST), and managing entertainers.

As the representing director of “Olive Nine”, Go Dae Hwa states, “During this period, with our passion and desire to globalize the Korea industry of contents as well as the best digital engine provided by KT, we hope that our earnest aspiration to become ‘Disney of Asia’ within 3 years will come true.”

“Olive Nine” plans to produce at least 10 dramas each year. It would also develop star entertainers’ multiple careers by ensured stable fund. By using KT’s digital media environment, new business model would be developed to further get into Korean Wave markets .

“Olive Nine”, as the top synthesis enterprise of entertainment, has produced dramas such as “Joo Mong”, “Bad Housewife”, “Lovers in Prague”, and art culture program “Our Baby (SBS). It manages stars including Shin Hyun Joon, Lee Mi Sook, Jang Suh Hee, Kang Sung Yun, and Chae Rim.

Source:

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...609271843131110

http://economy.hankooki.com/lpage/industry...22034070260.htm

-------

Guest fashionista

thx for the article cindy!

-----------------

btw, there's a 2002 english/chinese interview of CR/SJS at the chaelimclub board if anyone's interested in reading it.

Guest badhairday

most of us had already seen it when it was first made, but i'm sure there are a few newbies who haven't. :)

I'm one of those newbies... I've noticed that CR doesn't do many CF's. Does she choose not to do it? Someone mentioned that CR took herself out of the spotlight after her marriage because she didn't want to overshadow her ex-hubby... is there any truth to this?

Guest fashionista

I'm one of those newbies... I've noticed that CR doesn't do many CF's. Does she choose not to do it? Someone mentioned that CR took herself out of the spotlight after her marriage because she didn't want to overshadow her ex-hubby... is there any truth to this?

yeah, it's true. after she got married, her career came second to her marriage. she lost out on many opportunities/awards because of that. i just hope she will put herself/her career first again. she's got so much talent and it'd be a shame to see it go to waste.

Guest vivjelly

yeah, it's true. after she got married, her career came second to her marriage. she lost out on many opportunities/awards because of that. i just hope she will put herself/her career first again. she's got so much talent and it'd be a shame to see it go to waste.

Totally, Chae Rim has mad talent!! I can't wait to see her in future projects!!

Guest ovette

i miss Chae Rim so much! hope she's really doin ok.

anyway since she already have an agency, anyone know how i can write to her?

there's another CF she did about MILK, TEA and another one with ELECTRONICS.. theyre soooo cute!! you should see it too. try searching in youtube!

it's just sad that she gave up a lot of projects just for her marriage and then just end up in a divorce. what a waste of time! i just love seeing her on screen again. i love her so much!!!!

Guest badhairday

i miss Chae Rim so much! hope she's really doin ok.

anyway since she already have an agency, anyone know how i can write to her?

there's another CF she did about MILK, TEA and another one with ELECTRONICS.. theyre soooo cute!! you should see it too. try searching in youtube!

it's just sad that she gave up a lot of projects just for her marriage and then just end up in a divorce. what a waste of time! i just love seeing her on screen again. i love her so much!!!!

Yes, the fact that she sacrificed so much in the name of marriage make me even more upset with her ex-hubby! Thanks for the info. on her previous CFs... they are too cute. I'll post links in case some folks haven't seen them.

Electronics one (soo cute):

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CPcyu8n3eDY&amp...ted&search=

Milk ad:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Bw1_wq0QMoo&amp...ted&search=

This is an older CF... she looks like a kid here:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fZ6dm5-RQNU&amp...ted&search=

Guest fashionista

it's nice of u to take the time to repost these beautiful/cute banners/wallpapers of CR here. :) i hope we all could see updated pix of a healthy/happy CR soon.

Guest fashionista

caps from love at the aegean sea (cr/peter ho)

26573233_520x280.jpg

26573234_520x280.jpg

26573235_520x280.jpg

26573236_520x280.jpg

26573237_520x280.jpg

promo of princess shengping

26232769_480x330.jpg

26232767_311x480.jpg

26232768_321x480.jpg

26232766_339x480.jpg

26232765_329x480.jpg

26232764_318x480.jpg

22763108_299x450.jpg

4917438.jpg

22763110_450x299.jpg

U1343P28T3D949039F329DT20060104113522.jpg

U1343P28T3D949039F328DT20060104113522.jpg

sang sang plus 11.09.04

26240884_640x480.jpg

NOTE: these are fans created arts

20060815165452.jpg

20060817162141.jpg

Guest fashionista

Thanks guys for taking time to post all her beautiful photos. I have not watched any K-drama since her last drama in Korea. Hope to see her soon in k-drama.

you're welcome cassandra! there have only been a few k-dramas worth watching over the last couple of years since OPSBSY, so you are not missing out on much. :) let's all pray that CR returns to a BIG HIT k-drama REALLY SOON. :phew: