[official Thread] Hwanyobi Couple.

Guest vietsoul

Guest Witchtwitch09

some cute gifs of HwanYobi for you guys!! :)

Credit: 천상가인ⓥ from flytothesky Heart Cafe

WGM7.gif

WGM6.gif

WGM4.gif

WGM-1.gif

this is so funny!!

Credit to: Petty B from WHF Cafe

48cfb28334b6f.gif

i like this scene alot.. thought it's so funny!!!

48cfb278873bc.gif

48cfb27446ca3.gif

48cfb263e6347.gif

48cfb2672e5de.gif

48cfb26e8779f.gif

48cfb26a78967.gif

48cfb25dc4835.gif

i'll post some more when i have them!!! :)

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol::D i like this couple and i like hwayobi i hope they will be the best coiples like joongbo

Yeah I hope so too! I mean One of my favourite couple is Joongbo and I think that Hwanhee and Hwayobi really looks cute together :D And that duet they did, it was perfect!! Their voices match so well!

I hope that soonr or later they get chosen to be a regular couple :D!

Guest hulie-oh

I agree! Where can I see this with subs??? I recently started watching this show and I LOOOVE~ it... but I can't understand Korean. Please anyone?

Guest caseycasey

I'm an avid JoongBo fan but I really really like this couple, I have so many favorite moments:

1. Hwayobi showing Hwanhee what she wrote under the teddy bear's foot ("saranghae")

2. When Hwanhee was shocked to see Hwayobi got so many boxes outside his door, but carries them inside for her anyway^^

3. Hwayobi playing the keyboard and Hwanhee watching her intently

4. At the supermarket when Hwayobi told Hwanhee to clap LOL..

5. When Hwayobi changed her outfit after coming back from the supermarket, and Hwanhee told her she should've worn it to the supermarket instead haha..

6. Hwanhee yelling at Hwayobi in the kitchen

7. Their duet, of course^^

Hwanhee has a gf? I kinda doubt it because I'm pretty sure to do the show you have to be single.

They don't want to have someone that is in a relationship on the show because it will cause conflict

with their gf or bf. So I highly doubt Hwanhee is dating. My bet is he is single. I would've thought Brian

because Brian will be funny to watch thanks to LL but I'm thinking if they didn't bring him it could be that

Brian probably has a girl..(not making rumors here just thinking..lol)

any who I was still kinda iffy with the new couples because I was really planning to stop watching WGM

when AnBi leave or really stop when all the other couples leave because I love AnBi, then Ant Couple & so on.

so if they were to leave I was planning to stop watching but after reading so much reviews about Double H.

I'm kinda looking forward to watching if they were the ones picked to replace AnBi.

I was gonna watch their special regardless but as a regular I was iffy but now i'm kinda second thinking that

decision.

I agree! Where can I see this with subs??? I recently started watching this show and I LOOOVE~ it... but I can't understand Korean. Please anyone?

They haven't subbed the new couples part yet only the part 2 of the special ( original couple) is subbed, Someone said that it will be out in this week :)

Anyway here's a link for the download to the duet they made in WGM, BUT i can't download it because you have to be a member?? or something, but check it out if you can

ooh! Double H couple!!

i think if any couple decides to leave the show, they have the highest chance to be the replacement!

they are fun & refreshing and most likely be chosen as the addition to the lineup anyway (my opinion)..

My fav *new* couple alongside JoongBo, AlShin & Mr.&Mrs. Ant...

=)

Archived