[official Thread] Hwanyobi Couple.

Guest vietsoul

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jasmine_korea

I'm really looking forward to this couple ^^ they are just great singers !!!

And if there is one new couple that i like to see becoming permanent on the show is them:D

they crack me up...foreal HAHAHAa

but so do the other two couples...!

ahhhh i want alllll of them to stay plus all of the older couples too..

SIGH!

Guest ultranguik

SAME AGE?

so hwayobi is 82ers? after all this time i thought she was 35-40ish

when i heard hwan hee with hwayobi, i thought,

"what, older woman-younger man again?" lol

my bad!

hope they will stay more than just chuseok special ^^

they're both such an awesome singer

Guest chantelly

I like Hwayobi.

She's 4D, talented with singing & obviously, with the piano.. just like how Hyun Joong is 4D & talented with guitar, etc.

I think that Hwayobi & Hwanhee are interesting couple to watch! ^^

If only Kangta was paired up with Hwayobi.. since Kangta chose her twice on XMAN/Loveletter.

Hence, it shows that he's interested in getting to know her more.

Kangta should show Hwanhee how mean he's being to Hwayobi.

She's got good voice and great piano talent! I was amazed!

I hope that as time passes, Hwanhee will eventually see Hwayobi's good qualities gradually and stop being mean to Hwayobi.

Guest chantelly

Is anybody here capable of subbing?

Could anybody please sub this episode of Hwanyobi couple?

Since most likely, they'll be in the first place to replace the Anbi/Ansol couple!

I mean, a whole LOT of the fans seem to think that they have the highest possibility to appear as a regular couple

since they're the most interesting out of the three.

=]

I thought they were pretty funny ~ Hwayobi is pretty talented but I was kind of annoyed when hwanhee played the drums...he wasn't really good haha...so I was just kind of like...it looks bad -__-;; He's so mean to her too ~ but I really hope it's not because he's a jerk..maybe just playful?

Looking forward to this couple the most ~ HyunJi & Jinyoung were funny but I found marco and sondambi pretty boring.

i LOOOOOVE Hwanhee!

and this couple was the only one i liked from the new ones..i hope they stay on the show :D

they are so cute and funny together...but i am mostly being biased because i LOVE hwanhee :wub:

I liked the part when they went to the grocery store and Hwayobi wanted to take a picture. Hwanhee flipped the camera so she can't see it, he looked down on her. She's cute, she was all sad and Hwanhee kind of apologized. Cute couple, I really like them!

Guest chantelly

I thought they were pretty funny ~ Hwayobi is pretty talented but I was kind of annoyed when hwanhee played the drums...he wasn't really good haha...so I was just kind of like...it looks bad -__-;; He's so mean to her too ~ but I really hope it's not because he's a jerk..maybe just playful?

Looking forward to this couple the most ~ HyunJi & Jinyoung were funny but I found marco and sondambi pretty boring.

Omg! I was thinking the same thing! I was like, "Just stop playing! It's not even good! Even my brother played the drums better than him! Like seriously, it didn't even sound like anything!" lol. Yeah~~ he was soooooooooo mean & yes, almost like a jerk. If that was him being playful, it's not funny. I mean, he could have been playful without having to be too extreme about it. Hwayobi is a very decent, good woman -- she deserves better than to be treated like that. At night at the house, I thought he was better..but then he kind of said, "What are you wearing? Could you go change into something else?" It's most likely somewhere along the lines of that since Hwayobi changed into her pink striped pyjamas. At least, when they sang Endless Love together -- he wasn't as mean to her anymore.

Hmmns, also the grocery scene! Even Lee Hwi Jae wasn't that mean to JYJ when he got forced to go to the Mart! Of course, they divorced. Anyways, I wonder what awaits us when it comes to their Hwanyobi coupling? Will they get divorced like LHJ x JYJ? Or will they develop feelings for each other just like the Sangchoo Couple? ^^

It's been said that he was mean so I'm going to need subs to fully understand everything. If he'd thrown out the contents of my bag, I would have soooooooooo kicked his butt. But it's all good... lol, I'll wait patiently for subs.

Oh my! I totally agree! If someone dared to do that to my bag, I'd punch them across the face as if they got struck by lightning! Yeah, he wasn't very nice.. he kept on throwing around her stuff and didn't even open the door fully upon seeing her for the first time.. what a guy! Anyways, yeah.. I wish someone would be able to sub it too.. sooner or later, doesn't matter as long as someone will. ^^

I liked the part when they went to the grocery store and Hwayobi wanted to take a picture. Hwanhee flipped the camera so she can't see it, he looked down on her. She's cute, she was all sad and Hwanhee kind of apologized. Cute couple, I really like them!

Yeah~~ that scene! I was thinking like, "Awwwwwwww~~ poor Hwayobi! She just wanted to take a picture! Hwanhee you meanie!" lol. ^^

Guest honeyxswt

AH, I loved this couple the most out of the three.

I wish they'd be the ones replacing Anbi.....

They're so funny and we never had same-age couple before (:

omg, Endless Love was amazing :wub:

i like watching this couple....they r so entertaining...

every time HYB got overly excited HH's face froze, that is sooo funny

:lol:

n when HYB is looking for HH, she went 'nampyeon, namp-'

*got distracted n stopped to sample some bread*

and then, 'nampyeon, nampyeon...'

hilarious!

i've watched loads of HH's appearance in variety shows so i can't say am surprised that he's mean to HYB, was actually looking forward to it...

hope they'll b one of the reg couples soon...

Archived