[official Thread] Hwanyobi Couple.

Guest vietsoul

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest c'tin tje

hwayobi is a lil bit ridiculous according to me, but i don't know later how she will behave. and hwanhee is a lil bit mean to her...lol

but their duet is really amazing!!!!

Guest carribeane

Hi i found the eng subbed clips on youtube ... user name MarriedSubs... if I'm not wrong there are others as well. erm but of cos the more responsible thing to do it to download the softsubs =)

Guest RainFan4ever

hwanhee likes to tease her a lot...they can sing goood.... i reaally hope they will replace anbi after anbi leave..i don't really want anbi to leave but they had make their decision. They r fun to watch.

Guest simplirain

Keke. This couple is very intrigueing. I kinda thought Hwanhee was a bit mean but good thing Hwayobi didn't take it too seriously. lol she have such a unique personality. And yeah, this couple does reminds me of Nodame cantabile LOL.

Guest untouched;

I never expected him to act like that. Although it does go with his tough exterior, he really is abrasive. It's cute though, despite how 'negative' he may seem, especially the part where Yobi makes him clap HAHAHAHA.

Cant wait to see more of this coupling to see how the dynamic of their relationship evolves.

they were funny...lol hawnhee likes teasing her..seems kinna mean..but it's good that he doesn't try to hide his true character for the show..=) hwayobi is cute..she's weirdish, yet cute. she's seems very simpleminded and doesn't take hawnhee's joking to harsh...

lol most of my guy friends are like that..they're always teasing us girls like hwanhee, may seem kind of mean to others but that's how we are lol

They were funny and I really liked their duet. However, I do think Hwanhee is too mean to her, like he doesn't like it that he got paired with her. I felt so bad for Hwayobi. Had he gotten a prettier wife, I think Hwanhee is gon treat her better. Good thing Hwayobi knows how to ride along with it. I'm still 50/50 if I want them to stay.

ahhh~! i think this couple is just sooooooo funny and cute! i was never really interested in hwanhee when he was in FTTS but his personality is so interesting! LOL! i love watching him tease hwayobi xDD and wow when they say they're the same age... they practically are the exact same age o.O... they're only about one month apart... wow crazy! well anyways i really like this couple~! i wouldn't mind if they get picked as the replacement... but i also like dambi/marco couple but i think i like this couple a little bit more x)

can't wait to see what happens next~~

They were funny and I really liked their duet. However, I do think Hwanhee is too mean to her, like he doesn't like it that he got paired with her. I felt so bad for Hwayobi. Had he gotten a prettier wife, I think Hwanhee is gon treat her better. Good thing Hwayobi knows how to ride along with it. I'm still 50/50 if I want them to stay.

I don't think he disliked to be paired with her. He really seemed to admire and respect her as an artist. The thing about the teasing was just him trying to have some fun and also trying to get close to her. Plus he noticed that she wasn't taking the teasing to seriously so he continued teasing her. i'm sure if she asked him to stop or if she showed she was upset about it, he wouldn't tease her more.

I thought it was cute how she was asking if he was teasing her because he didn't want to be paired with her and he said 'no' and then she asked what was the teasing all about and he said: "interest". ^^

Here's a little fan-art I made:

hwanheehwayobicw5.jpg

it looks kinda crappy but... oh well. ^^

Guest lilswtazndevil

OH MY GOSH! THEY ARE ONE HILARIOUS COUPLE!

SERIOUSLY!!I WAS LAUGHING MY BUTT OFF WATCHING THIS!! PUHAHAH~

hahah! i love both of their personality! =]

the good thing is that hwan hee shows the real him! =]

Here are some news related to HwanHee and Hwayobi:

Opposition to JoongBo leaving, Welcoming HwanYobi

The news of the couple changes in WGM has confused the netizens.

Hwayobi- Hwan Hee are expected to replace Andy- Solbi as regular cast when Andy- Solbi leave the show after their final farewell episode.

Out of the three couples featured in the Chuseok special, netizens are most partial to Hwayobi- Hwan Hee and are seem to generally welcome them in joining the show. The reason for this is because the netizens have said that the HwanYobi couple was fun to watch, especially their interaction on the show.

On the other hand, the netizens have opposed to the Lettuce Couple leaving the program. The majority of them have said that they have developed feelings for the Lettuce Couple and would want them to continue participating in WGM.

WGM's broadcast timing has changed to the later half of 'Sunday Night'. It is also expected that after Andy-Solbi leave the show and new couples are introduced, the ratings are to change significantly.

*Credits: Empas News* | *Translation: allseouldout.blogspot.com*

They have big chances of becoming regular in the place of Andy and Solbi.

EDIT:

I noticed many JoonBo's fans became fond of HwanHee and Hwayobi. I guess, we JoonBo fans, like unique couples. ehehehe :D

Guest Jessica Nguyen

i definitely have a feeling hwayobi will be replacing anbi after they leave the show.

mainly because people have really connected with them and they're, i guess, more well known which would help the ratings.

if they do replace anbi, i'd be happy cause i love this couple. ^_^

I like them the best out of the new couples, they're so adorable. I never really liked Hwanhee, but I think it's really cute how he teases Hwayobi. Can't wait to see more of them...

Archived