[official Thread] Hwanyobi Couple.

Guest vietsoul

Guest Jessica Nguyen

i love these two.

this couple is like amazing!

Hwanhee's prank are kinda harsh,

but atleast he's nice to her ^^

yeah his pranks are kinda harsh. but he's one of those "cures you then make you sick" kind of guys.

where he's really really mean and then really really nice and makes you forget he was mean. :D

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest honeyxswt

I'm so excited for this couple!

I've been hoping for this couple to stay- I knew that they'd be the most interesting couple (:

never really had a same age couple on the show before so this is gonna be lots of fun to watch LOL

Hwayobi is so eccentric, just like Hyunjoong. I'd love to see what interesting things she says.. haha

They were seriously a HILARIOUS couple!

Oh, I read this korean article on a blog the other day and the person was saying how this couple seemed a lot like "DonDon" couple.. remember the fat MC guy? Anyway it's because Hwanhee seems to be the "bad boy." The MAIN difference, however, is that Hwanhee knows his fault and tries to change his personality. He actually tries, when Hyungdon didn't even try at all. Or the attempt wasn't as clear as Hwanhee's.

As for Saori and Hwayobi.. they both try to get their husbands to do things and stuff but Saori tends to nag and complain and get mad.. but Hwayobi kinda nags and asks him to do stuff but she ends up doing it. She's letting Hwanhee "win" on purpose?

That's basically what the blogger has said about the HwanYobi couple LOL I don't remember exactly and probably my translation might not be that correct ):

Guest carribeane

I don't think he disliked to be paired with her. He really seemed to admire and respect her as an artist. The thing about the teasing was just him trying to have some fun and also trying to get close to her. Plus he noticed that she wasn't taking the teasing to seriously so he continued teasing her. i'm sure if she asked him to stop or if she showed she was upset about it, he wouldn't tease her more.

I thought it was cute how she was asking if he was teasing her because he didn't want to be paired with her and he said 'no' and then she asked what was the teasing all about and he said: "interest". ^^

Yup i totally agree! the interest part was so ahem exciting. made me grin so happily =) he was pretty cautious, waited awhile before he gingerly ventured to say it. and made hwayobi so happy that she mumbled something haha. ahem i think he has interest in her. she's not the typical pretty sexy singer type, but she's immensely talented, smart, cute and pretty nice considering he was teasing her like some teenage boy haha.

this is the only couple i watch out of the three its because i find them interesting and i think they are the most natural .. they are just being themselves hwanhee being arrogant but cool and sexy and hwayobi is eccentric as always .. i hope they will be the one if ever to replace my anbi couple .. i think they would be more interesting

I just finished HwanHee and Hwayobi's parts.. ending with their beautiful duet Endless Love! I loved it.. their voices complimented each other so much, and it was just the perfect ending for them.

Currently, I'm interested in all the 3 new couples, because they appeal to me in different ways. But this couple's eccentric ways really had me giggling from the start. I love Hwan Hee's abrasiveness (but I think he's a lot better than Hyung Don) and Hwayobi's eccentric ways. As odd as they make look together, I love their interactions. Hwan Hee's more playful and is always a tease, whilst Hwayobi's just an oddball.. when they communicate, I just LOL..:lol:

Looking forward to more of their scenes in future.. and I hope they stay on!

Btw, does anybody have the ripped version of their duet? I really really want it..

Btw, does anybody have the ripped version of their duet? I really really want it.

Here you go:

Fany (FTTS) & Hwayobi - Endless Love (Live @ We Got Married Ep25 - Chuseok Special).mp3

http://www.mediafire.com/?rxmsjm5bec1

Oh, I read this korean article on a blog the other day and the person was saying how this couple seemed a lot like "DonDon" couple.. remember the fat MC guy? Anyway it's because Hwanhee seems to be the "bad boy." The MAIN difference, however, is that Hwanhee knows his fault and tries to change his personality. He actually tries, when Hyungdon didn't even try at all. Or the attempt wasn't as clear as Hwanhee's.

As for Saori and Hwayobi.. they both try to get their husbands to do things and stuff but Saori tends to nag and complain and get mad.. but Hwayobi kinda nags and asks him to do stuff but she ends up doing it. She's letting Hwanhee "win" on purpose?

That's basically what the blogger has said about the HwanYobi couple LOL I don't remember exactly and probably my translation might not be that correct ):

Here's my opinion about the comparision between Hwanhee + Hwayobi and DonDon + Saori and also about HwanHee and Hwayobi as a 'couple'.

I'm just quoting what I posted on the 'We Got Married' Thread :):

Hwanhee & Hwayobi - This was other couple I liked. As someone said on other thread, they look a bit like Chiaki and Nodame (of Nodame Cantabile): he teases her but always do what she asks him to do and he respects and seem to admire her for her talents on music and; and she's eccentric and weird but at the same time she's extremelly talented, devoted to her 'husband' and she has patient and don't take his teasing seriously. They look the opposite but that's why I think they would match. He teased her a lot (sometimes way to much) but you could notice he wasn't trying to hurt her and that it was his way of trying to get close to her plus she was awesome and extremelly patient. They seem to have a chemistry and complete themselves in a way. Their ending was the most touching of all couples and I think because of Hwanhee's teasing, they'll become more close with time than others. I agree with Crown J when he said on the episode where he meets HwangBo and HyunJoong that 'fighting' is a way to get close to a person, look how Crown J and Seo In Young are close now. ^^

(...)

Regarding the comparision of Hwanhee and Hwayobi with DonDon and Saori, here's what I think:

I don't think this couple is like Don Don and Saori because Hwanhee bugs his wife but he still respect her and seem to admire her/be interested in her in a way (Don Don didn't interacted with his wife a lot - he would just complain or lay down and make her do stuff), also Hwayobi is patient and has a better sense of humour (Saori was different and used to take things to seriously).

I think the concept (of bad husband) created by DonDon was interesting but Saori didn't had lots of chemistry with him, so she didn't 'respond'/interact with him well, maybe if instead of Saori, the 'wife' was a comedian this couple would have still lasted for more time because with Saori, every joke DonDon would make she would ruin the atmosphere and make situations looking 'sad' or 'serious' instead of 'funny' like it should have looked like.

About DonDon, even though he's not as a 'husband' on the show, I think it was a good idea to have Don Don as MC. He is hilarious and he's the best MC of 'We Got Married' in my opinion.

and just to complete what I wanted to say...

HwanHee knows his fault and if you notice during the episode whenever Hwayobi complained about his actions he always asked 'When was I bad to you?', these type of things... I think he was worried that she might take things seriously.

I also think HwanHee is a bit shy and feel a bit awkard having to act as a 'husband' to a person he's not close to, so the 'teasing' and 'bad boy' actions is his way of hiding his shyness and awkardness.

Guest yourdaddyy

I like this couple the most out of the three new couples(: Fany's really cute & even though he acts kinda mean, I know he's just kidding around. Like someone said, if she had said it bothered her, I think he woulda stopped. & so I think she knows he's just playing.

I love hwayobi! She's SO weird and she's not the prettiest girl ever, but I love her personality. She's such a great singer too, the other (original) couples had singers but this couple is different. maybe it's because their both ballad singers but they both have STRONG voices unlike the other couples who feel a little more mainstream when they sing. (don't get me wrong, I love SIY, crown j, anbi, and alex).

Right now, I don't see a "relationship" blossoming just yet, maybe later they'll have more feelings toward each other but as of right now, I just see them as being good friends on the show. (:

If I were to pick anyone to replace my beloved anbi couple<3, I would definitely pick them.

Guest xXsmilesXx

ah i like this couple.

well i'll be bias, & say i only like hwanhee.

heh hwanhee is so hot..omg..but this couple is weird funny

they're really entertaining...and their duet was so beautiful..omg

when hwayobi painted 'love is beauti-fool" omg i thought that was brilliant haha..

& i love the teasing, bad boy image hwanhee has..it's hot, or he is..haha

i can't wait to see where this couple is going.

I love hwayobi! She's SO weird and she's not the prettiest girl ever, but I love her personality. She's such a great singer too, the other (original) couples had singers but this couple is different. maybe it's because their both ballad singers but they both have STRONG voices unlike the other couples who feel a little more mainstream when they sing. (don't get me wrong, I love SIY, crown j, anbi, and alex).

Hwanhee and Hwayobi are awesome singers! They have beautiful and strong voices!

I already knew Hwanhee because I like 'Fly To The Sky' songs but I didn't knew much about Hwayobi.

But a few days I was looking on my ipod for some songs to listen and I was surprised when I found a song by Hwayobi there! I had her song before knowing who she was heheheehhe and after I saw "We Got Married" I discover it was her.

I recommend this song to everyone. It's beautiful and Hwayobi's voice is beautiful too:

Title: Onjerado - Whenever

Artist: Park Hwa Yo Bi

http://www.imeem.com/devereauxy/music/cuok...st_hanoi_bride/

it was played during 'Hanoi Bride', a korean mini drama that has 2 episodes and has Lee Dong Wook and Kim Ok Bin on the cast.

I also heard Hwayobi is a song-writter and composer too. She wrote and composed Ajoo's 'First Kiss' song.

Guest yourdaddyy

she looks kinda like boa

but with a lot of make up...

anyways the two gurls in here

dont look like they are having

fun...

V

Really, Boa? Mmm.. I don't see any resemblance.

Her face reminds me of a frog for some reason [i'm not trying to be mean.]

I think it's her big eyes.

& yeah, son dambi & hwayobi look miserable in the picture.

But damn... hwanhee is so hot. XD

Yes I was referring to the piano pieces she played. I figure one of them was either something from Mozart or Beethoven, but I'd still like to know the name of the other piece.

yeah i've been searching for the two pieces she was playing also...anybody know? thanks.

Double H !! :D

nvm...found it.

DANG!! i loved their duet!

and hwanhee is HOOOOTT! :P

they are so comfortable with each other.

i like how hwanhee teases hwayobi and still he does everything she says.

i think it's adorable. :D

hwayobi is kinda odd but in a good way.

she's so unique.

i love this couple already! <333

Here you go:

Fany (FTTS) & Hwayobi - Endless Love (Live @ We Got Married Ep25 - Chuseok Special).mp3

http://www.mediafire.com/?rxmsjm5bec1

I also think HwanHee is a bit shy and feel a bit awkard having to act as a 'husband' to a person he's not close to, so the 'teasing' and 'bad boy' actions is his way of hiding his shyness and awkardness.

Thank you so much for the link! :D

I agree with your analysis on the HwanYobi couple. Their dynamics are more interesting to watch than Don Don and Saori's plainly because there was actual communication between them. The latter was just too much of receptive responses from Saori whilst Don Don was the one demanding this and demanding that, making them quite irritable.

I was wondering tho, if Hwan Hee did not know Hwayobi was coming, or if he did not know of his partner beforehand, would he have acted this way or be himself (the cheeky tease)? Would he have acted differently had the girl turned out to be a normal girl (unlike Hwayobi the eccentric?)..

Contrary to what most people think, I think Hwanhee is more like Hyun Joong than Hwayobi is... both HJ and HH are on the different ends of the spectrum but both couldn't really show emotion well at first. I think both Hwayobi and Hwangbo are similar because they have reality show experience, are made fun of for their different nature, are eccentric strong females, and are more open with their feelings.

I dunno... it's just a thought. After all, I have a feeling that both these couples are going to be my favorite ^_^

Guest sarahvang

i luv this couple most out of the 3!! theyre really interesting! because hwanhee is kinda mean but also sweet and Hwayobi on the ohter hand is this cute dorky girl! i like it and they episode was really funny! i luved it! i hope they do come into the show, they are a interesting pair.

Archived