[official Thread] Hwanyobi Couple.

Guest vietsoul

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mirae-chan

WHAT WHAT WHAT.

O.o....

I can't imagine Hwanee with Hwayobi for some reason. I dunno why lol, I think she's funny and interesting and all, and I loveeee Hwanee.

O.o.....

*weird bout of almost-jealousy* weird, I like Brian more though.. (though Hwanee is still <33333)

Guest vietsoul

Isn't it going to be weird because Shinae and Hwanhee went out?

actually i think minwoo is the one who went out with shinae not hwanhee.

thank you everybody to make this thread get 6 pages.

Guest Irrationallyrational

YES! All of people are like oh the new couples don't interest me etc etc and frankly I wasn't all that interested when I first heard but I have a really good feeling about Hwanyobi (lol nice name guys). I mean Hwanhee was mean at times but not to the point of the MC (ex-couple). We've seen him in like loveletter and I didn't think he was all that bad.

Hwayobi has this amazing childlike sense that's just so great to watch. I dont' watch her to see her try to be sexy or anything (but I haven't seen the subs so I can't be sure exactly what she's saying in the interviews xD) but I really like them together! (cough..2nd to CJ and SIY).

jst watch ep 25, gotta say i dont like new couples but i do likes HwanBi couple. They're so funny and dorky. Hwanhee is a messy person and Hwayobi is 4D. He's so mean to her @ first greeting. jst chuck her bag on the floor.....hahahahahah and i think he didnt expect his "WIFE" is her.

love their duet, but as a couple....gotta wait and see if there is any chemistry arise or not.

I dont think we should compare them to AntWitch couple or Joongbo cos they're diff and I hope they can be Anbi replacement. the other 2 couples are boring to me

Guest iisenaii

seriously they are hilarious.

PLUS their duet was seriously one of the best.

i haven't heard good duets in a real long time.

they really need to record a song together. hehe

hwanhee in wgm. really? cool. sorry havent been following wgm lately X] but hwanhee and hwayobi, i remember them both from watching love letter i think it was. hwanhee seems so put together, while hwayobi is like a kid. they seem like theyd be fun to watch. id be ok if they were anbi's replacement. :]

Guest Andreitus

Hwayobi is really awesome! she seems sometimes odd BUT she's really talented and her uniqenes is soo perfect. She can do so many things (cooker/ piano player/Singer/painter/writer (she wrote her own songs) MYYYY GOOODDD!) Lets Give her a chance! Plus her comments r really hilarious!!. She s a girl who cant lie! She says what she thinks...

In addition her personality always was the same, since her debut. Just go, and see her olds interviews.

"...As it dresses", "she looks old", "her head s big", come on!! things like that, I am not interested in them. She is so funny to see.

Guest MinJee_318

Really?

That would be awesome seeing Hwanhee on "We Got Married"! I really don't know who Hwanyobi is... but she's pretty!

Maybe we might see Brian during their parts of WGM.. haha.

I can't wait to see them, and the other new couples on "We Got Married"!!

Guest LiLoLeLe

I'm a fan of this couple! supper cute and the duet was just amazing...hope they're here to stay...I'd love for them to join cuz they're so interesting....I think it so cute the way Hwanhee jokes with her...it lighten's up the mood and she's just so adorable!

HwanYobi was sooo cool on Sunday!! Out of all the new couple's that appeared i believe they have the most potential to become regulars!!

HwanYobi Fever

Guest rikkimargarette

HWANYOBI woo hooo :w00t::w00t::w00t: I enjoyed sooooooooo much watching them yesterday!!! Crazy-hilarious loveteam :)

This couple got my attention especially HwanHee, and Hwayobi is just being her usual self (weird and crazy lol) I love them already! :D

Hope to see more of them :w00t::w00t:

FIGHTING!

EDIT

I decided to do MV for this super adorable couple :w00t::w00t::w00t:

ENJOY!!!

~Back to the cave :)

Guest blurryfella87

this couple is very very fun too watch.. Hwayobi is really cute.. i cracked a lot watching them yesterday...

and here, i've photoshopped their picture and still looking for more editorial screencaps though..

pic credits to witchtwitch09 and credits also goes to Chonsa for the cheesy lines..lol..

Hwanyobi couple fighting!!~

hwnyobi12.jpg

lol, cheesy lines!! although i prefer the other set blurryfella!! :D!!

i really loved the both of them in the special!! they clicked so well! i wasn't really expecting that from them, to be honest i was interested to see how they'd be able to interact with each other because they strike me as such different people. but they were a riot!! my favorite moment? when he was talking on top of his voice at her in the kitchen to prove his point that she didn't need to scream in his ear when they were standing SO CLOSE!! hahahaha!!!

HWANYOBI, fighting!!!

Guest livelyf2dmax

This couple reminds me of the good old xman days. Of the new couples, I find them the most interesting, funny and natural. Lol.. they seem more like roommates than a couple. Hwayobi is still her old funny, 4D self and Hwanhee... is ultramagnetic hot.... hahaha! *sorry*

If there is a couple that should stay... this couple should be IT. :w00t:

The 2 other couples were boring

:mellow: (older-younger couple) and annoying :angry: (marco *ugh* & sondambi).

Hwanyobi couple looks promising!!! :lol:

Isn't it going to be weird because Shinae and Hwanhee went out?

I remember reading rumours about them two, but I don't think it was ever CONFIRMED that they went out so I'll just assume nothing happened between them.

I don't know if this is applicable, but I wonder if their rumour started because Shinae always mentions Hwanhee on her cyworld? But in fact, Hwanhee is the name of her nephew...

Don't know if this has anything to do with the rumours, but I just found it quite interesting! HAhahahah :P

Archived