[official Thread] Hwanyobi Couple.

Guest vietsoul

Maybe someone can answer this question. What where the two piano pieces played during their segment? And no, one of them is not Endless Love.

The first piece is Beethoven Sonata No.19 Op.49 No.1.

The secend piece is Moonlight Sonata 3rd movement.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i hope hwanhee and hwayobi and dambi and marco stayy i love them both hahah.

hwayobi is so cute! and she's not like conventionally pretty and not friggin skinny which adds to her cuteness lol :)

i dunno why... but they really remind me of jessica simpson & nick lachey. hwayobi has this clumsy & ditzy side in her like jessica does, and hwanhee is serious and playful like how nick is. i dunno... that's how i see them and call them as. xDDDDDDD

omfg... i really hope they become the new couple though! i really really want to see more of them! the episode was awesome and i just couldn't stop laughing!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Guest chagushu

I think it's must be great if name thread is "Hwan Hee - Hwayobi with Endless Love"

Hope they become the new couple ^^

They make me smile so much, like AnBi Couple

:wub::wub: :wub:

Guest vietsoul

Okay, I went through all of the 13 pages and read everybody's post. Here are the results of the nickname.

What nickname would you want to give to HwanHee and Hwayobi Couple?

--- HwanYobi Couple (11)

--- HwanBi Couple (1)

--- Double H Couple (7)

--- HeeBi (1)

--- Teddy Bear Couple (2)

Post which nickname you like and which ever nickname has the most votes, i will put in the Post #1.

Guest yourdaddyy

What nickname would you want to give to HwanHee and Hwayobi Couple?

--- HwanYobi Couple (11)

--- HwanBi Couple (1)

--- Double H Couple (7)

--- HeeBi (1)

--- Teddy Bear Couple (2)

I like the name Hwanbi the best. (: Heebi sounds cute though lol.

hwanbi sounds too similar with anbi, so i'll pick hwanyobi <3

This is my first post in a thread and I have to say that I like this couple very much :D

I'll pick HwanYobi too.

And here's the reason why:

If we are going to name this couple we want originality. HwanYobi not only sounds good but it's a combination of each half names at least. And as for me it fits them better. HwanYobi is the perfect name for them.

Teddy Bear or Endless Love couple we can pick one of them as their second name, though I'd prefer Endless Love Couple because for me Endless Love is more significant to these two. Look at JoongBo, we call them JoongBo but they are also SsangChoo or Lettuce Couple.

HwanBi is definitely a no-no. I'ts too similar to AnBi with a HW. We don't want this couple to be associated, compared or link to AnBi because they are so different. If you called them HwanBi I'm pretty sure AnBi will always come to mind. This couple is so much better to be called a copycat name.

Double H I think it's too ordinary for a name... JoongBo can be called Double H too, stand for Hyunjoong and Hwangbo. Double H does'nt sound good because it reminds me of some chemical symbols like H2O, H for hydrogen etc. Does'nt sound endearing for a couple name. Sorry about that. :(

HeeBi sounded like a taiwanese singer, sorry but I don't think this name is good, it does'nt rhyme at all. Heebi is a nice name for a girl only and in some foreign countries heebi is called dried shrimp in english LOL!!!

This is only my opinion, don't take it against me if you don't agree and I have nothing against with all those names. I'm just stating some facts.

Nevertheless I'd pick HwanYobi!!! :):):):)

^ I agree with what you said!

I also prefer HwanYobi over all the other names and I like 'Endless Love' as their 2nd name or subname more than 'Teddy Bear' couple because everyone that watched their parts will always remember their duet more than the Teddy bear.

Guest yourdaddyy

HwanBi is definitely a no-no. I'ts too similar to AnBi with a HW. We don't want this couple to be compared or link to AnBi because they are so different. If you called them HwanBi I'm pretty sure AnBi will always come to mind. This couple is so much better to be called a copycat.

I never noticed the similarity to anBi until you & Solly pointed it out LOL. >_< I guess you're right, Hwayobi is a more original name but I only picked Hwanbi because it was short & simple. I think hwanyobi is kinda long, but its a good nickname nonetheless. I wouldn't pick Double H or Teddy Bear Couple because again, they seem too long for a nickname. Like imagine typing Teddy Bear Couple everytime someone refers to hwayobi & hwanhee. it just takes longer than necessary, lol.

Double H reminds me of something from chemistry o_O.

But I agree, Teddy Bear & Endless love couple would be a nice second nickname.

- -

Do you guys think they'll be in episode 28, because I hear anbi's last episode is 27. I'm looking forward to who the PD chooses to replace Anbi. I don't think there's any official announcement yet but most likely it will be this couple considering the polls & comments that I've seen. :]

Guest junsuminn7

I watched them and they were so damn hilarious! Especially how Hwayobi acts towards Hwanhee. LOL. There was this part where Hwayobi kept asking if she was allowed to change when they were cooking! LOL TWICE!! Ok sorry for the spoiler but its so damn funny I wanna share this with everyone! LOL LOL

Archived