[official Thread] Hwanyobi Couple.

Guest vietsoul

Witchtwitch09 the gifs are great!! thank u.. love the selca part. hwanhee looks playful and hwayobi looks..umm...special..LOL..

really looking forward for the kind soul that gonna sub their part.. i think i'll laugh more maniacally when I understand what they're saying... :blush:

how we call this couple? I rather call them HeeBi or HwanYobi.. 'couse hwanbi sounds similar to anbi. :P

lets take a vote shall we??

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Witchtwitch09 the gifs are great!! thank u.. love the selca part. hwanhee looks playful and hwayobi looks..umm...special..LOL..

really looking forward for the kind soul that gonna sub their part.. i think i'll laugh more maniacally when I understand what they're saying... :blush:

how we call this couple? I rather call them HeeBi or HwanYobi.. 'couse hwanbi sounds similar to anbi. :P

lets take a vote shall we??

I think that HwanYobi sounds cute!! :D Let's pick that one :P and i also think that Double H couple sounds cool ^^!

Guest Andreitus

Maybe someone can answer this question. What where the two piano pieces played during their segment? And no, one of them is not Endless Love.

mmm Are u talking about the songs that Hwayobi played??.. if i'm not wrong, the second song she payed, was the 3rd movement of the moonlight sonata (by Ludwig Van Beethoven)

And i choose DOUBLE H COUPLE!

hwa.jpg

By Hwayobi

I just HAVE to reply.

I adore this couple!

Though a lot of people don't really like the new couples, I personally like Hwanhee and Hwayobi.

Hwayobi I knew from X Man.

As the eccentric girl who became Haha's aunty and the turtle.

Hwanhee...well because he's Fany.

They are just too cute.

AND funny.

Definitely looking forward for more of them.

I haven't watched their parts yet but I'm looking foward to because I already liked Fany in Fly To The Sky (I love his voice) and I also read some reviews of this couple and it seems funny how Hwayobi was acting all crazy and Fany was teasing her. :P I never thought he would be the teasing type of boy.

Anyway, the house that Fany and Hwayobi stayed is Fany's house, right?

Guest loracnahc

It looks like chonsa of allseouldout will be doing HwanYobi summaries... lol, there appears to be a JoongBo fan spillover into the HwanYobi lovefest, huh?

Anyhoo, you can read the detailed summary of their first (of hopefully many) episodes here:

http://allseouldout.blogspot.com/2008/09/hwanyobi-1.html

thanks for the link! i understand it so much better now! :lol:

Guest hyein101

i like hwanyobi :D

anyways, i love this couple~

i really hope that they'll come out on WGM in the future >____<

i hope that the other couples stay on though

after watching it with chinese subs, they come across as a funny couple, hwanhee with his blunt meanie personality in good fun and hwayobi who is really eccentric. wouldn't mind seeing them on a perm basis in future. thumbs up for their endless love duet.

Guest inspired04

i didn't think i would like the new couples, but this one is actually pretty interesting :D i love hwanhee's bluntness, haha. even though i'm sad to see anbi go, i think they'd make a good replacement couple (: (:

Like others, this couple is very interesting.... and never imagined that HH would be that mean!!! :tears: Kekeke!!! but still in love with HH and HY!!!

I'm still looking forward to see them in next ep. (But, When??? <_< )

Archived